Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT CAN ANYONE DO IN ORDER FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE THE MUELLER REPORT

Message 1 of 8

@L42010 wrote:

What ever the findings are, I believe it will help, not solve but help, some all of this division and hatred brewing in our country.  I just pray we can come together somehow so more of the nasty killings out of this propaganda stops!

Btw, the Rachael Maddow show last night had some very interesting information on the whole can a ruling President be indicted.  It was very interesting on how the whole precedence was set during the Nixon administration.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

What ever the findings are, I believe it will help, not solve but help, some all of this division and hatred brewing in our country.  I just pray we can come together somehow so more of the nasty killings out of this propaganda stops!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Can’t Mueller testify before House Committees? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

Decoding What Barr Really Said About Letting the Public See the Mueller Report

https://www.justsecurity.org/62261/decoding-barr-letting-public-mueller-report/

The public will not see Mueller's report.  They will only receive a Public Report Barr may - or may not prepare. One thing we do know, Barr has made clear he will not allow dt's attorneys' requests to first have their way with Mueller's report, or even see it, before Barr gives his report to Congress.  If that report is nothing but bullet points, the House, and hopefully the Senate will take the legal actions available to them to recieve Mueller's full report.

Congress to subpoena full Mueller report if AG Barr withholds parts, Blumenthal says

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/congress-to-subpoena-full-mueller-report-if-ag-barr-withholds...

And finally, this couldn't be more right.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal warned Attorney General William Barr to buckle up for a "wild ride" when special counsel Robert Mueller's report comes out.

"That means [Barr] has to make a decision: is he going to be the people’s lawyer or is he going to be the president’s lawyer?" Blumenthal said. "Clearly, this president regards the attorney general as one of his minions."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/02/21/sen_richard_blumenthal_on_mueller_probe_ag_willia...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

SURELY,  you jest!!

If anything, Mueller is doing everything in his power to try to justify the time and money he's wasted on a nothing burger (Russian collusion). From the initial Slam Dunk guilty, we now are being prepared for an Air Ball.

How do you believe, the committee will allow any redaction-unless the redaction would involve any news favoring yours and my Republican president?

I've heard it all now. The Mueller report redacted to protect our president. Just a smoke screen to take interest off of the soon to be released NOTHING!!

How quickly a Trump follower proved my point  HA  HA  HA

Really! As a fellow Republican, please enlighten! How so?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@fangoh45 wrote:

SURELY,  you jest!!

If anything, Mueller is doing everything in his power to try to justify the time and money he's wasted on a nothing burger (Russian collusion). From the initial Slam Dunk guilty, we now are being prepared for an Air Ball.

How do you believe, the committee will allow any redaction-unless the redaction would involve any news favoring yours and my Republican president?

I've heard it all now. The Mueller report redacted to protect our president. Just a smoke screen to take interest off of the soon to be released NOTHING!!

How quickly a Trump follower proved my point  HA  HA  HA

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I am concerned that now, perhaps it will be practically impossible to see the contents of the Mueller report.

I hope that someone can do somethiong ot make this report public or we all know what they are going to release.

There is no doubt that if collution or anything illegal   is  in that report and it involves anyone in Trump's family, it will be redacted.

Therfore again he will circumvent the law to his advantage, and  all his followers will be happy and cheering to anything that he wants to disclose.

SURELY,  you jest!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHAT CAN ANYONE DO IN ORDER FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE THE MUELLER REPORT

Message 8 of 8

I am concerned that now, perhaps it will be practically impossible to see the contents of the Mueller report.

I hope that someone can do somethiong ot make this report public or we all know what they are going to release.

There is no doubt that if collution or anything illegal   is  in that report and it involves anyone in Trump's family, it will be redacted.

Therfore again he will circumvent the law to his advantage, and  all his followers will be happy and cheering to anything that he wants to disclose.

no name
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.