Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS?

Message 1 of 4

He is exempt from this in a court of law but not the court of politics. After the reporter got the Pulitzer Prize in Journalism for exposing Trump not making good on his commitments to charity, every young reporting is going to be hunting for conflicts. As they become apparent, Republicans will lose in elections.  When Republicans lose in elections, they become amazingly civic minded and ethically aware.........of someone else's indiscretions. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

mimi--This says to me that he is a con man who will use every loophole possible to screw over everyone and anyone who gets in his way.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Technically, he is correct. On the other hand, Congress may impeach him for a lot of things and conflits of interest are just one of them. 

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS?

Message 4 of 4

Trump is correct when he says, as he did back in January, that presidents technically are not covered by law from having conflicts of interest. "I have a no-conflict situation because I'm president," Trump said at the press conference. He added, "I didn't know about that until about three months ago, but it's a nice thing to have."

What are your comments on this.   I think it is just another way for him to give Americans the finger.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs