Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHAT A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF SELF SERVING POLITICAL TALKING POINTS

Message 1 of 8

If what I am hearing from my VETERAN FRIENDS is true, TRUMP THE CHUMP is losing VETERAN SUPPORT day after day after day.

My VETERAN FRIENDS have realized that the COMMANDER IN CHIEF does not have their welfare in mind; just the welfare of HIMSELF.

That is why he's pulled the stunt on the border.

That is why he has never visited a war zone.

That is why he didn't visit the WWI memorial.

That is why he says he's more intelligent than the Generals.

That is why he has been confrontational with GOLD STAR families.

That is why he says he is "IN LOVE" with NORTH KOREA'S murderous dictator.

That is why he defends the Saudis; the perpetrators of 9-11.

That is why he defends our most dangerous enemy, Vladimir Putin.

He has not been a friend of the MILITARY but an adversary of it.

Those in the military are now seeing all this evidence and how their service has been made a MOCKERY OF by this gutless wonder in the WHITE HOUSE.

There will be a MASS EXODUS of VETERANS who voted for him in 2016 to almost any other candidate.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

nctarheel:  He turned the call into a POLITICAL AD as he patted himself on the back for everything from saving our borders, to a booming economy, to better trade deals.

That's understandable because he thinks he's the center of the the universe and it revolves around him.

Related image
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

TRUMP THE CHUMP staged what was supposed to be a heart felt conference call to MILITARY around the world offering best wishes for THANKSGIVING. That's what other PRESIDENTS before him have done.

BUT THIS IS WHAT HE ACTUALLY DID; THIS STINKING PILE OF CRAP!!!!!!

He turned the call into a POLITICAL AD as he patted himself on the back for everything from saving our borders, to a booming economy, to better trade deals.

He did this while sitting in his GOLD LEAF COVERED chairs at his own resort.

Hell, he couldn't even pronounce CONCERTINA WIRE....tried it twice and I am sure the way he pronounced it each time will be some comedian's punch line next week.

This is just another example of TRUMP THE CHUMP'S mockery of the MILITARY.

What thanks he did offer troops on the line were read from a script before he sunk into his POLITICAL AD mode.

I wouldn't blame the MILITARY if they removed this man from office. After all, he knows more than the GENERALS, he sent troops away from their families at a major holiday for a POLITICAL STUNT, he impugned the ADMIRAL responsible for bin Laden's death, he said captured troops aren't HEROES, he didn't attend a memorial for the WORLD WAR I dead in France, and he has cozied up to our enemies and alienated our allies.

This latest joke of a photo op on his part clearly shows his disdain for those that serve our country.

He's an embarrassment to ANY thinking American with an IQ over 90.

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

TRUMP THE CHUMP staged what was supposed to be a heart felt conference call to MILITARY around the world offering best wishes for THANKSGIVING. That's what other PRESIDENTS before him have done.

He turned the call into a POLITICAL AD as he patted himself on the back for everything from saving our borders, to a booming economy, to better trade deals.

Hell, he couldn't even pronounce CONCERTINA WIRE....tried it twice and I am sure the way he pronounced it each time will be some comedian's punch line next week.

What thanks he did offer troops on the line were read from a script before he sunk into his POLITICAL AD mode.

I wouldn't blame the MILITARY if they removed this man from office. After all, he knows more than the GENERALS, he sent troops away from their families at a major holiday for a POLITICAL STUNT, he impugned the ADMIRAL responsible for bin Laden's death, he said captured troops aren't HEROES, he didn't attend a memorial for the WORLD WAR I dead in France, and he has cozied up to our enemies and alienated our allies.

This latest joke of a photo op on his part clearly shows his disdain for those that serve our country.

I personally can't stand Trump, however, we have a procedure to remove any President and it does not include the use of the Military. We are a Nation that it's Military answers to civilian rule. I am thankful for that. If the people want to be rid of him, vote him out of office.  There are other legal means of removing him from office but that is too long winded a discussion for this post. I am also a Vet and proud of it. I am also thankful to live in a free society where I can express my views without fear of my Government. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@nctarheel wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@nctarheel wrote:

I wouldn't blame the MILITARY if they removed this man from office.

There's that pesky thing called the Constitution that says they won't.

There is also that law saying that calling for the overthrow of our government is called sedition. 

The proper way to remove him from office is through impeachment by the Congress or by voting him out of office through the electoral process in 2020.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

You would think after having elected one gutless, draft-dodging preppytwit as POTUS we would've learned our lesson regarding such self-destructive behavior.

But alais, no, the mindless racists saw another chance to elect someone who hated the people THEY hated and would have the power and will to hurt them, so we got ANOTHER gutless, draft-dodging preppytwit who is even dumber than the first, which must be an all-time record for dumb.

Condolences to all those serving in our Military to have to endure the shame of being led by an emothional and intellectual 6 year-old, and a Happy Thanksgiving to those away from loved ones as part of a sham to gain votes for a totally undeserving cause.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@nctarheel wrote:

I wouldn't blame the MILITARY if they removed this man from office. After all, he knows more than the GENERALS, he sent troops away from their families at a major holiday for a POLITICAL STUNT, he impugned the ADMIRAL responsible for bin Laden's death, he didn't attend a memorial for the WORLD WAR I dead in France, and he has cozied up to our enemies and alienated our allies.

What else could be expected of a lifelong coward, liar, and crook, whose lifelong malignant narcissism is a mental illness?

Sure glad that I've never been so stupid and gullible that I ever believed any of his lies...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHAT A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF SELF SERVING POLITICAL TALKING POINTS

Message 8 of 8

Kudos
Views
Replies