Stay Safe During Summer Storms with Disaster Preparedness Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Now!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WHAT A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF BEING DETACHED

Message 21 of 29

Wowzer, Donald,  who is obviously obese, a guy who lies about his height so that his weight does not put him the the medical classifcation of obsese and he is getting supportered by someone here.

So let's see here, it is okay to attempt to destroy the career of professional people who protest against the WASP agenda that ignores all other races, but when he is viewed on national TV unable to stand in deference to the national anthem and is called out for that behavior...people actually support and defend his action.     Dementia????     

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 29

MIseker wrote:

Epster wrote:

now its the old Liberals should shut it, we conservatives cant help it. 

We admit you are better than us and your words make sense, but we need to be able to shout you down.

no more.

@MIseker You make no sense. Sorry.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 23 of 29

Epster wrote:

@nctarheel  Two wrongs have never made a right, therefore President Trump's bullying is no excuse for others to follow suit.

If we would persuade a voter with triple digit IQ, we would be wise, methinks, to strive to be a better man than the person we wish others to see as we do.

I mostly defend decency, decorum. Despite your errant label, my initial post was not a personal attack, but an invitation to put your money where your mouth is. Show us your chiseled bod and maybe we won't snicker when post after post calls others fat. Show us through intelligently presented argument rather than base name calling what you'd like to see happen in this country. Don't miss the opportunity to be a true thought leader: lead by example. 

Smiley Happy

now its the old Liberals should shut it, we conservatives cant help it. 

We admit you are better than us and your words make sense, but we need to be able to shout you down.

no more.

So it begins.

Message 24 of 29

@nctarheel  Two wrongs have never made a right, therefore President Trump's bullying is no excuse for others to follow suit.

If we would persuade a voter with triple digit IQ, we would be wise, methinks, to strive to be a better man than the person we wish others to see as we do.

I mostly defend decency, decorum. Despite your errant label, my initial post was not a personal attack, but an invitation to put your money where your mouth is. Show us your chiseled bod and maybe we won't snicker when post after post calls others fat. Show us through intelligently presented argument rather than base name calling what you'd like to see happen in this country. Don't miss the opportunity to be a true thought leader: lead by example. 

Failure to forego name calling to instead choose to lead by example is, some would say, a far more disgusting display of being detached than the one mentioned in the original post. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 29

Epster wrote:

"PORKY TRUMP"

@nctarheel  One imagines, since you repeatedly body shame President Trump, that your physique rivals Adonis. Please post a photo of you and your fig leaf. Thanks.

PS My point is this: name calling is an ugly habit. Further it always says more about the name caller than the one being abused.  

@Epster,

I appreciate your opinion but a personal attack upon me is unwarranted.

The fact that you repeatedly defend this President and yet made the point that "NAME CALLING IS AN UGLY HABIT" surprises me.

Lest we forget:

(1) CROOKED HILLARY CLINTON

(2) LYIN' TED CRUZ

(3) POCAHONTAS WARREN

(4) LITTLE MARCO RUBIO

(5) LOW ENERGY JEB BUSH

(6) CRYING CHUCK SCHUMER

(7) ROCKET MAN UN

Couple that with the fact that this PORKY PRESIDENT has been recorded on video and audio calling women...... fat, pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals; it is really strange that you are coming to his defense.

I guess you level your accusations of being a "name caller" selectively.

I appreciate that you highlighted the name I have called this false President so that I may highlight his "UGLY HABIT", as you call it.

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Message 26 of 29

@ChasKy53  You seem to perfectly understand my point. Go forth and name call no more. (You cannot change them: you can only change yourself.) Smiley Happy

PS I do not know of whom you speak, BTW. I am simply saying that yes, this psychological maxim includes A L L namecallers. All. One and all. Every one. No one excluded. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 29

Epster wrote:

"PORKY TRUMP"

@nctarheel  One imagines, since you repeatedly body shame President Trump, that your physique rivals Adonis. Please post a photo of you and your fig leaf. Thanks.

PS My point is this: name calling is an ugly habit. Further it always says more about the name caller than the one being abused. 

So you include all of those here who name called Obama for eight years? With some of them it still hasn't stopped.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 28 of 29

"PORKY TRUMP"

Valued Social Butterfly

WHAT A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF BEING DETACHED

Message 29 of 29

As President, PORKY TRUMP is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the MILITARY.

As such, upon the playing of the National Anthem, he is to display the decorum of the office by standing at attention, saluting(or hand over the heart if he never served), and singing(or not) the anthem if he knows the words.

For this pile of excrement to sway back and forth, tap his chest to the music, and pretend to know the words but fill in spaces with who knows what, is beyond the pale. It looked like he kept singing "applesauce" over and over.

This display sums up his Presidency, he is fake. He knows not how to act, he doesn't display the decorum of a head of state, he is essentially an emperor................. with no clothes.

Removal from office can't come fast enough. With each passing day, he is seen as a dangerous CLOWN by our enemies and our allies...... and the electorate.

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors