Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 13

@jimc91 wrote:

You guys are just TOO FUNNY!

No .... It's Tump's phony medical report that is "TOO FUNNY"!

It is actually very sad to see a group of "seniors' here wish for the current duly elected President suffer from bad health.  

First: An unconstitutionally elected president is NOT a duly elected President!

Second: Trump IS in bad health, so need to wish for something that's already there!

You guys are playing with FIRE,  

No ..... TRUTH!

that type of "EVIL" has a very real way of finding its way right back to YOUR front door...

Nothing "evil" about truth. The "evil" is in denying it!

You Guys are actually very SAD...

No ...... "sad" is to deny the truth about Trump!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

A "political hack" only to those who saw their childish games go up in smoke after his extensive report and q&a session.

Nope ..... a "political hack" to all those who are informed, intelligent and not gullible!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13
-

@rk9152 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

It is actually very sad to see a group of "seniors' here wish for the current duly elected President suffer from bad health.  You guys are playing with FIRE,  that type of "EVIL" has a very real way of finding its way right back to YOUR front door...

Another indication that we are not dealing with Americans - we are dealing with the neoMarxist cult of hatred. O.K. - technically Americans, but not having "America first" or successful as a goal. They want American to succeed only if it does so following Marxist ideology.

And, speaking of pathetic - did you notice the pictures comparing the 71 year old President with athletes in their 20s or 30s??

Ahh - there's that pathetically irrational, phony and proved bogus hair-on-fire rant about Marxism again...

Yeah, "rk", I'm an American - descended from ancestors who founded Andover Mass about a century before the revolutionary war.

My wife's ancestors were here somewhere about ten thousand years earlier.

Got a bunch of others who joined the family later - ALL of them became citizens long before liddle donnie - the offspring of an immigrant was born - for that matter - over a half century before his parents even met...

No doubt about it - we're real Americans alright.

Barron is like his daddy and all but one of his siblings - offspring of an immigrant...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@jimc91 wrote:

It is actually very sad to see a group of "seniors' here wish for the current duly elected President suffer from bad health.  You guys are playing with FIRE,  that type of "EVIL" has a very real way of finding its way right back to YOUR front door...

Another indication that we are not dealing with Americans - we are dealing with the neoMarxist cult of hatred. O.K. - technically Americans, but not having "America first" or successful as a goal. They want American to succeed only if it does so following Marxist ideology.

And, speaking of pathetic - did you notice the pictures comparing the 71 year old President with athletes in their 20s or 30s??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

The problem is that Trump bullied his way to the White House by insulting the candidates on their beliefs, looks and personal lives. A bully does not conduce one to respond with kindness. His narcissism knows no bounds, so he reacts maliciously when confronted. I doubt very much if he only weighs 239 lbs, but probably 275. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@Snoopy48 wrote:

When I saw that Trump is supposedly 6’3” and 239 pounds and saw his pictures I knew something wasn’t right. He is either much shorter or much heavier.

There's a Youtube showing lil' Donny standing next to David Letterman who IS 6'2" and is obviously taller then Donny, and then there's the side-shot pictures of Donny sitting down where he resembles The Buddah.

If you're interested to see just how absurd this "Doctor's" report is, google ATHLETES WHO ARE THE SAME SIZE AS DONALD TRUMP.

hese athletes are the same size as Donald Trump on.si.com/2EN8tj3

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@jimc91 wrote:

Pander that superstitious hogwash somewhere else - like to republicans/conservatives sufficiently obtuse as to swallow that nonsense hook. line. and sinker...

That's a risk I'm perfectly willing to take. 

Right wing illogical and irrational suggestions that "evil" might visit my front door?

I can handle that possibility - one that has never been historically proved to have ever occurred...

Cowardly draft dodging wussy-boi liddle donnie hasn't the intestinal fortitude and strength of character to face that possibility with the same equanimity I face that possibility with...

Vaya con huevos dearie...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

When I saw that Trump is supposedly 6’3” and 239 pounds and saw his pictures I knew something wasn’t right. He is either much shorter or much heavier.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

A "political hack" only to those who saw their childish games go up in smoke after his extensive report and q&a session.

Will the world ever find out whether liddle donnie threatened the doctor's life as well as his family's lives - or what size payout liddle donnie offered to have made?

Sorry - everyone knows better than to believe allegations from trump supporters - we all know that his past history with "mafia fixer Roy Cohn" and mafia gangsters is something he will never manage to change about his personality...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors