Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WH EXPLAINS TRUMP'S SLURRED SPEECH

Message 1 of 8

@rj7500–Be careful RJ, I mentioned the slurring the other day and was called “hateful.” Amazing how so many of his followers are so blind to reality—not surprising—just amazing.

I mentioned stroke the other day—I have seen TIA’s and how quickly they resolve—until the person has a full fledged stroke. I know his followers aren’t real smart, but you would think his doc’s would recognize this.

With regard to the next—I am hoping Mueller’s investigation results in cleansing the whole of these corrupt imbeciles from our nation’s Capitol.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

So sad that trump supporters are so sure that EVERYTHING we say about trump is a “slur,” (no pun intended) against trump. He is a horrible person and comes nowhere close to being a leader, but there is absolutely a neurological problem there. This is a concern for him, and puts our country in even greater danger than his absolute incompetence, due to this Dementia, or stroke, or whatever is going on. 

How sad that the problem is so obvious and others post about hatred. Time to put yours aside and listen to your guy—he’s in trouble with the law, but medically, he’s in even bigger trouble.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@easyed598 wrote:

AND THE DEMOCRATS WONDER WHY THEY LOST THE ELECTION A YEAR AGO WITH THIS ZANY TOPIC.

Nothing to "wonder" about.

Russian interference enabled Trump's unconstitutional election!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

This is the second time that Trump has publicly experienced slurred speech.  Slurred speach is a sign of Transient ischemic attack. (TIA) .  This is often times called a mini stroke and is a precurser of many types of heart conditions.  The following is taken from the Stroke Association website.

• The risks for TIA are the same as for heart attack, stroke, and peripheral artery disease, and include smoking, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and family history.
  • The artery blockage may occur because of a ruptured plaque due to atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries, debris that floats downstream from narrowed carotid arteries or blood clots (emboli) that form (often in the heart) and travel to block an artery in the brain.
  • Since TIAs resolve on their own, the goal for treatment is to minimize the risk of future TIAs and stroke. Treatment involves looking for the reason why the TIA occurred.
  • Treatment may include aspirin or other anti-platelet medications like Aggrenox or clopidogrel (Plavix).
  • It is important to educate the patient and family that should another stroke-like event occur, 911 must be called and emergency medical services activated, since there is no guarantee that symptoms will resolve.
  • This should be taken as a warning to all who read it.

It is quite possible that on least two public occassions that Trump has suffered a TIA. 

Given the fact of his age, that he is overweight, and has a diet that includes large amounts of popular high colesterol, fast foods, it is obvious to even the most casual observer that he is taking a huge chance.  

It has been reported that he is scheduled for a physical in the spring.  According to the advice given on the website I just quoted spring may be too late, and he is operating on borrowed time at this moment. 

If something should happen to him as bad as he is, his successor will be much worse

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@easyed598 wrote:

AND THE DEMOCRATS WONDER WHY THEY LOST THE ELECTION A YEAR AGO WITH THIS ZANY TOPIC.

Hmmm - is it possible that new batteries are still on backorder?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

WH EXPLAINS TRUMP'S SLURRED SPEECH

Message 8 of 8
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors