It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WELL WELL - GUESS WHO COHEN'S MYSTERY CLIENT IS?

Message 1 of 63

@CriticalThinkingwrote:
Cohen is considered "a wild card that we can do little to nothing about," one of the officials said.

It's going to be entertaining to see what stupid spin hannity comes up with when not Judge Kimba Wood is asking Cohen to name names but it will be Mueller's turn to do that and more.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

WELL WELL - GUESS WHO COHEN'S MYSTERY CLIENT IS?

Message 2 of 63
Michael Cohen, the President's longtime lawyer and fixer. His legal case is causing significant turmoil inside the White House, three administrations officials told CNN, far more than Comey. Cohen is considered "a wild card that we can do little to nothing about," one of the officials said
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 63

I don't watch Hannity because I think he's a dangerous idiot, plus I don't watch the Fox Propaganda network. But I just saw a video where Hannity LIED about Robert Mueller, blaming him for the false imprisonment of 4 people reference the Whitey Bulger case. 

The federal judge in charge of the case said Robert Mueller had nothing to do with that case.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 63

@oceanedge2wrote:

phyllisc6781 - I also find it interesting that the “so called president’s” base is worried that Cohen may “flip,” on the president. LOL!! If trump is so innocent, what is there to flip on? The shallowness of the bases’s ability to think deeply and critically is astounding.

If nothing else this demonstrates what a fraud the Mueller investigation has become when a lawyer's "mystery client" is an element of something that started with concern for Russian interference in our elections.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 63

phyllisc6781 - I also find it interesting that the “so called president’s” base is worried that Cohen may “flip,” on the president. LOL!! If trump is so innocent, what is there to flip on? The shallowness of the bases’s ability to think deeply and critically is astounding.

Astonding and truly pathetic.  Cohen will flip.  Certain crimes uncovered will be referred back to Mueller's jurisdiction where he already has a full choir of singing caged canaries.

I've appreciated Michael Avenatti's legal input.  His predictions have been correct on every legal proceeding thus far.  Today he stated he does not believe dt will "finish his term".  The cult.base should come out of the dark and face this VERY high possibility.  They should also cook up huge vats of hannity's predicted mashed potato weapon to smother him with and no one could say he didn't ask for exactly that.  Fox may find it necessary to just do that themselves.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 63

@phyllisc6781wrote:

I, for one, am not at all surprised that Hannity has business dealings with Cohen. It is obvious that he and donald trump run in the same cesspool.

It is always a joy to see "class" from fellow posters.

However - why is this even an issue?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 63

I, for one, am not at all surprised that Hannity has business dealings with Cohen. It is obvious that he and donald trump run in the same cesspool.

I also find it interesting that the “so called president’s” base is worried that Cohen may “flip,” on the president. LOL!! If trump is so innocent, what is there to flip on? The shallowness of the bases’s ability to think deeply and critically is astounding.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 63

Not Happening said, "I don't know if he's lying or not and neither do YOU! Are you again beating a dead horse?"

Beating a Dead Horse? I love it, but NH is off course again.

In federal court, Cohen's attorney's argued for their other client (unknown at the time to the public). Here's a summary of the public court record. Their client did not authorize release of their name and instructed Cohen's lawyers to appeal any court order to reveal the name in public. 

After 2 days of legal arguments in federal court, Cohen's attorneys lost and they were directed by the judge to reveal the client's name. It was Hannity. 

Therefore Not Happening, either Cohen's legal team was lying in court (subjecting them to perjury charges) or Hannity is LYING in public when he says Cohen was not his attorney. Both statements cannot be true.

I ask NH, based upon what we know in the public record, please explain what motivation Cohen's attorneys would have to lie in federal court about the name of their other client and risk perjury charges? But I bet NH could come up with numerous reasons why Hannity would LIE in public  about Cohen being his attorney.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 63

If propagandist Hannity wasn’t a client of Cohen’s, why did he say that he expected client/attorney confidentiality? When one tells so many lies,  it’s hard to keep track of them all, and aside from the liar in chief,  Hannity is amongst the most prolific of liars in the public eye.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 63

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Next, I am NOT a liberal and never have been.

If it posts like a liberal, sounds like a liberal, then it must be a liberal.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22