Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: WELL WELL - GUESS WHO COHEN'S MYSTERY CLIENT IS?

Message 41 of 63

@rk9152wrote:

I assume each of us has used the services of a lawyer at various times in our lives. Since lawyers do not traditionally post client lists on walls any one of us could have a topic about us being a "mystery client".

Of course since we do not work for Fox, no one would care.

Its no secret who my attorneys are, nor what each did or will do for me. Then again, I'm not up to anything that would paint me in a certain light..like having attorney client priviledge with a lawyer that specializes in silencing female abuse victims and courteseans. Hannity does work at an emloyer that has not been forthcoming about its pattern of hiding sex crimes. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 42 of 63

@TemperMental67wrote:

Wow, I’ve never paid attention to Hannity.  So I did a little research.  Dude is almost as crazy and almost as harmful as the criminally insane Alex Jones.

We do know that Alex Jones' "persona" was considered by a judge and jury to be so extremely toxic that he was denied full custody of his children, only allowed joint custody, and the right to dictate residence of the kids was granted to Kelly, the mother of the children, Jones' ex-wife.

Hannity hasn't yet reached that acme of conservative excellence...

trump followers and supporters are this century's Quislings
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 63

Wow, I’ve never paid attention to Hannity.  So I did a little research.  Dude is almost as crazy and almost as harmful as the criminally insane Alex Jones.

Message 44 of 63

Yes, I realize it, I'm "nitpicking", but Roy Cohn, who was trump's original mafia fixer lawyer was not only permanently disbarred, but died of AIDS in 1986 - all the time claiming it was liver cancer and that he was "straight"... Baba Wawa: 'I was [Roy Cohn's] claim to heterosexuality' 

Cohn couldn't have been Hannity's lawyer.  That was back when Hannity was still "wet behind the ears", and was still an amateur liar with aspirations toward becoming a big time professional liar...

Michael Cohen, a man with connections and acquaintances with various mobsters and persons of dubious repute - some in the US - and others from regions/countries that used to be known as the "USSR" - is trump's current "fixer lawyer" and according to some, a sometime "legal pitbull"...

Just saying...

trump followers and supporters are this century's Quislings
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 63

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Here's the issue. Either Hannity or Roy Cohn is LYING.

Hannity is lying. Cohn's lawyer is not going to lie to that federal judge especially when the  confiscated files will confirm it.

On a side note: Fox should get rid of Hannity. He is too stupid for that job.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 63

@alferdpackerwrote:

Ode to Sean Hannity

By John Cleese

Aping urbanity,

Oosing with vanity,

Plump as a mantee,

Faking humanity,

Intellectual inanity,

Journalistic calamity,

Fox Noise insanity,

You're a profanity,

Hannity.

Fox survives by telling stupid people what they want to hear.

Hannity is the Fox posterboy for raising their viewership among the cronically stupid and getting them to think the Oligarchs of the NRAGOP are saving them from Commies under the bed.

The poem is a perfect reflection of all Hannity is and aspires to be.

Conversationalist

Message 47 of 63

If people are honest with you it better..

Trusted Social Butterfly

WELL WELL - GUESS WHO COHEN'S MYSTERY CLIENT IS?

Message 48 of 63

Here's the issue. Either Hannity or Michael Cohen is LYING. I know it's hard to believe that people who associate with Donald Trump are liars. Who would think that?

Michael Cohen's lawyers spent 2 days in court trying to hide the fact that Cohen did work for Hannity. But Hannity is claiming they had only a minor relationship and no funds were paid to Roy Cohen. Both of those cannot be true. Somebody's lying.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 63

I assume each of us has used the services of a lawyer at various times in our lives. Since lawyers do not traditionally post client lists on walls any one of us could have a topic about us being a "mystery client".

Of course since we do not work for Fox, no one would care.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 63

@KidBoy2wrote:

Hannity is a great American...that is why many on the left do not like him...figures.

@KidBoy2, excellent attempt at re-writing history!!!!

Here is the REAL Sean Hannity:

He is a promoter of falsehoods and conspiracy theories. He is a BIRTHER. He accused the Democratic Party of MURDER. He reported completely false stories about Hillary Clinton's health.

He calls AIDS a GAY MAN'S DISEASE. He has falsely claimed that there are Islamic Training Camps in the United States. He is a climate change denier.

Hired by now dead SEX MANIAC Roger Ailes, a defender of CHILD RAPIST Roy Moore, and a good friend of SEXUAL DEVIANT Bill O'Reilly, you cannot ask for a more wholesome character than Sean Hannity.

He is a prime example of bowel excreta in a suit.