There's always more to discover with your AARP membership. Explore your member benefits today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WELL WELL - GUESS WHO COHEN'S MYSTERY CLIENT IS?

Message 51 of 63

Well, who is on our favorite list today? trump, cohen, hannity? Looking like an unfavorite list. 

I do hope that the judge will be prepared for the hate mail and tweet storm that she is about to receive. 

Shame on trump for his total disrespect for our legal system and rule of law...in advance!...and given his record already exhibited. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 63

If you watched FOX to night you saw S.H. deny he was a client of  Cohens. He did say he might have given him $10.00 for lawyer client privilege. Well lets see what the judge does with all of this. Lets hope it makes sure every thing Cohen has about S.H. comes out. There are reports it might be a lot to hurt Trump. Time will tell.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 63

@MIseker

Always good to know that the “pseudo” president is in our corner and backing all good things for our country!...Not!

We seem to be his last area of concern

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 63
I read that Trumps waffling on new sanctions for Russia made the Soviet stock market jump higher today. Now he is playing yo yo with the Russian market to enrich the high volume traders there.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 63

I am very surprised at Hannity being that involved, but is does connect another dot, and brings FOX more in to the total picture. Look at the total picture in the Area of Cohen. It leads back to Russia. It looks like he was on a different path in to Russia. We now know he was in Eastern Europe during the campaign on items relating the information Steel had learned from his contacts, that dealt with Russians. There seems to be good info he had a different path of entry than the others who's dealings with Russia have come out. How many paths into the Top Russia officials are there? To me it looks like about 5 different ones as of now.

The big question now is FOX. We all know FOX News is a leader in the far right, and passes the orders to followers everyday of what to do. We have seen that for years now. Hannity is a far right leader at FOX News. There are others. Are they under the control of Hannity? FOX & Friends is one we should look at. Where does FOX Corp. stand in all of this. Are they part of it? How about the owner Rupert? What is his involvement direct, and indirect. He works world wide, and does he have a path in to Russia on his own. Rupert owns the Wall Street Journal and does the Russian paths lead to any part of what they do? What was the relationship between Hannity and Rupert? We know Rupert is very close to Trump.

Today opened up a whole new chapter and you have to look at the full chapter not just the page we have today.  Could be the FBI knows the answer to the questions I raise, and I am sure no one in here has answers and that includes me. Do not waste to much time on a page, but keep an eye on which dots will be connected next. Our countries future is going to be made by what happens.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 63
Hannitys support of Trump on his show is going to be considered a HUGE campaign contribution...worth 10's of millions.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 63

What may be even more interesting is now Hannity is attempting to distance himself from Cohen saying that he never paid Cohen for any work.    Doesn't that mean that Cohen is now lying to a judge about the number of clients that he was oh so concerned about?    I don't think lying to a Federal Judge is ever considered a good thing, especially when it is your records that you are attempting to hide.   

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 63

Ode to Sean Hannity

By John Cleese

Aping urbanity,

Oosing with vanity,

Plump as a mantee,

Faking humanity,

Intellectual inanity,

Journalistic calamity,

Fox Noise insanity,

You're a profanity,

Hannity.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 63
Hannity has received several awards and honors, and has written three books. His Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism, Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism, and Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama's Radical Agenda have all been New York Times Bestsellers.

-----------------------------------------

Hannity is a great American...that is why many on the left do not like him...figures.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 63

Birds of a feather flock together.

Kudos
Views