Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WE SHOULD ALL THROW UP

Message 11 of 11

We are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, defender of democracy, a leader of the free world both in our CHARACTER and our PHILOSOPHY toward those that have not had it as good as us. This philosophy is written in our Constitution, this philosophy is written on THE STATUE OF LIBERTY, and until now, this philosophy was PROJECTED and PROTECTED by the most powerful person in the UNITED STATES..... THE PRESIDENT.

That's why I almost threw up when I heard THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES put a military contract AHEAD of the MURDER, the DISMEMBERMENT, the LIES, and the COVER-UP surrounding a journalist and LEGAL RESIDENT of the UNITED STATES.

It is at this point, I began to think of adjectives, nouns, and verbs that rhyme but all describe TRUMP THE CHUMP.

Here's what I found so far; but, there may be more.

Every one is a PERFECT descriptor of a VILE man.

Starting with VILE, he looks like BILE, he's definitely INFANTILE, and, of course, SENILE and JUVENILE. He is possibly a PEDOPHILE, looking for young women to DEFILE, and has skin like a REPTILE.

It is easy to REVILE such a person as his sick twisted priorities DON'T match the CHARACTER or the PHILOSOPHY of these UNITED STATES.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies