Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WE SHOULD ALL FEEL EMBARRASSED

Message 1 of 168

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

To scout, the "Fascist Five" are the members of SCOTUS that uphold the Constitution. Do you have another meaning?  Yep, and as said several times before, they're posting here frequently.

You previously posted, "btw....there are many facets to fascism, not just the economy, but it is obvious trump and the fascist five prefer to control the economy by blessing the wealthy with huge tax cuts and much greater debt to be paid by future generations and broadening the divide between the wealthy and the poor".

Is it your thinking that President Trump and five posters here passed the tax bill?

It might be time for a strategic withdrawal.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 168

William 39198

In answer to your post. Yes  you are correct in your post. but I would like to bring up something that not that many people understand.

This last Supreme Court Justice just like Scalia, represent what in my opinion is not what the Constitution was made out to be.

The Originality's   and strict followers of the Constitution as it was written at the time that it was written. in my view represent a faction that will put this country centuries behind any type of progress.

I followed the confirmation of this last Supreme Court Justice and could not believe my ears of what I was listening.

and now, Trump is putting an array of those types of  judges to change our court system for many years to come.

The Constitution is a living document, and not a literal  expression of what it was written.

The Founding Fathers would turn in their graves if they saw what many have done to their Constitution.

But many of our Protestant religions do follow the Bible as it was written and not an interpretation of many of the apostles that wrote in the Bible.
So, we have now, individuals that apparently think in that manner, and in my personal view are extremely dangerous to any Democratic system.
Not allowing our Constitution to guide us and allowing us for the changes in our society, is foolish and dangerous to the evolving nation that we are.

Yes, Virginia. the Constitution is a living document. and  not an strict word by word interpretation. of its contents.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 168

@Centristsin2010

@rker321

@alferdpacker

@phyllisc6781

For starters, when the Supreme Court determined corporations have the rights of individuals, it threw open a floodgate of dark money which haunts our election and legislative system. No good has come of that decision, nor will come from it. Since Gorsuch was handpicked by the Heritage Foundation, this can hardly be taken as a victory for human rights. This now coincides with trump’s actions. He is not concerned with the legality of discussions, or the moral implications. What is guiding his picks for judges is not that they will follow the correct path of the constitution in their decisions, but that they will rule in favor of his political and personal wishes. This can be termed many ways, but we can start with terming them authoritative and dictatorial. Can you say I expect your loyalty since I advanced your position.

We are way better than this

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 168

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

btw....there are many facets to fascism, not just the economy, but it is obvious trump and the fascist five prefer to control the economy by blessing the wealthy with huge tax cuts and much greater debt to be paid by future generations and broadening the divide between the wealthy and the poor.  Of course, many in the administration are included in the wealthy.  "Gotta make sure I get mine, while I lie to all Americans by insisting I'll have to pay more."

I have seen nothing in the definition of "fascism" dealing with giving tax cuts to tax payers via the Court system. Possibly you can offer substantiation for that claim.

Why?  I didn't make that claim.  Just another "rk" lie to dis-inform the ignorant.

To scout, the "Fascist Five" are the members of SCOTUS that uphold the Constitution. Do you have another meaning?  Yep, and as said several times before, they're posting here frequently.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 168

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

btw....there are many facets to fascism, not just the economy, but it is obvious trump and the fascist five prefer to control the economy by blessing the wealthy with huge tax cuts and much greater debt to be paid by future generations and broadening the divide between the wealthy and the poor.  Of course, many in the administration are included in the wealthy.  "Gotta make sure I get mine, while I lie to all Americans by insisting I'll have to pay more."

I have seen nothing in the definition of "fascism" dealing with giving tax cuts to tax payers via the Court system. Possibly you can offer substantiation for that claim.

Why?  I didn't make that claim.  Just another "rk" lie to dis-inform the ignorant.

To scout, the "Fascist Five" are the members of SCOTUS that uphold the Constitution. Do you have another meaning?

Support and approval of the fascist five indicates a significant irrational perceptual deficit that causes one to deliberately and maliciously misinterpret the meaning and intent inherent in the Constitution.

It's sad to have to say that about a fellow citizen - but any honest and honorable law abiding American Citizen is well advised to never trust one of those who support and approve of the fascist five any more than one would trust a rabid wolverine...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 168

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

To scout, the "Fascist Five" are the members of SCOTUS that uphold the Constitution. Do you have another meaning?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 168

I am waiting patiently until Trump makes the announcement that the UN   is a leftist organization. a progressive and a Neo Marxist organization.

Because he will, If he cannot bend countries to do his bidding in the name of Making America Great Again, he will try to denigrate the alliance that has existed for many years. in the world.
That is his tactic, to simply put down whatever and whomever doesn't follow the line that he has put forth
And as we can see in this message board, the Trump/Bannon party followers simply will echo his desires.
There are no convincing to any of these people. only the complete defeat may put them in their place.
And that, will come.
And when it happens we shall see the rats deserting the ship and try to say that  they weren't aware of what was happening.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 168

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 168

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'm not surprised you're embracing another Cult liar......ah yes - "cult"!!  You mean, "Heil!"

Classic - you run out of ideas and post some Nazi reference.

Once again, you run out of anything constructive to say, so you nit-pic a word.  Classic.

Not a "word" - I pointed out how when having no logic to offer, the radical left posts inaccurate references to Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, alt-right, etc.

Once again, you run out of anything constructive to say, so you nit-pic a word or two.  Classic TROLL behavior.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 168

There are a multiplicity of reasons to hate almost everything your hero, “liddle” donnie does, says, or stupidly tweets.  

We will leave blind hatred to homophobes, Anti-Semites, and racists—ya know—someone like the idiot you SO adore.

“Sounds good to me”? Sounds like complicit trump supporters who look the other way, rather than confront his irrational, immoral, and often illegal actions. And those who are complicit are equally responsible for trump’s extremely negative impact on our country. 

Gee,  I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views