Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WE NEED TRUMP'S BORDER WALL PLUS OTHER MEASURES TO REDUCE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Message 51 of 140

Controlled wrote-easyed....Yes, they did a trade with the immigrants, invading their lands, that they would receive certain federal funding for the land they agreed to "swap" per say--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The year is 2019-Time and events change things-Remember Rome  ,at one time,controlled 3/4 of the civilized world. My wife ,who has 13 % native american blood, think things are much better now. She dislikes sleeping in a pup tent  or a teepee

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WE NEED TRUMP'S BORDER WALL PLUS OTHER MEASURES TO REDUCE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Message 52 of 140

Critical Thinking....I agree and it is soooo sad that we, this country of great intentions, has turned out like this....RIP...my dear loved one lost to this country of Freedom and Rights!!!

I will bow out....and let go and let God, like I've had to do far too many times!  

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

WE NEED TRUMP'S BORDER WALL PLUS OTHER MEASURES TO REDUCE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Message 53 of 140

Controlled, they get confused by the use of FACTS and LOGIC. For example, almost half of all illegal immigrants currently in the U.S. came here LEGALLY and their VISAS expired. What will a wall do for them?

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 140

jim c....I do agree that they do need to fix the whole darn problem of illegals entering this country.  But do you really believe a 'China Wall' type is the answer???  That we need to become an isolationist country with dictatorship type rules under the guise of security?  El Chapo and his cult were great at building very sophisticated tunnels....what about all the boats bringing drugs on shore....what about drugs/guns being seized at airports????  How is this gigantic wall going to fix it all???  I am okay with compromising with a new security system at the land border but a wall like all the past dictators have built is not the symbol of this country. We have learned that the whole new rules for security of terrorism certainly did not stop that problem....now we have lone wolves!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 140

Controlled wrote-"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free....

Send these , the homeless..."  Emma Lazarus....Nov. 2, 1883... The Statue of Liberty!!!

Now, what are they going to remove this American symbol???-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So now the leftist are concerned about statues but don`t give a hoot about tearing  down Confederate statues ,who about 60 million  Americans had relatives who  fought for the south. American Symbols get lost on that fact.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 140

easyed....Yes, they did a trade with the immigrants, invading their lands, that they would receive certain federal funding for the land they agreed to "swap" per say.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 140

Copntrolled wrote-Huh, I wonder what the TRUE Native AMERICAN's would have to say??? They have been deeply affected by the shutdown showdown.....no food....no medical needs...yeah well, welcome to America.....send us your poor, your needy, right?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The real Native Americans in the 1800`s didn`t want government interference because they were self reliant. Getting their own food and having a medicine man did them just fine.(now they are poor and needy?)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 140

@Laurie42010 wrote:

https://www.nps.gov/stli/learn/historyculture/colosus.htm

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free....

Send these , the homeless..."  Emma Lazarus....Nov. 2, 1883... The Statue of Liberty!!!

Now, what are they going to remove this American symbol????

Have you ever toured Ellis Island and learned how mean we were?  Too FUNNY.  

We are a country of laws and it separates us from much of the rest of the world.  Sometimes we have to say NO!  You must abide by the rules of our land for the sake of ALL our CITIZENS!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

WE NEED TRUMP'S BORDER WALL PLUS OTHER MEASURES TO REDUCE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Message 59 of 140

Whenever I need a big laugh I come here to read the mythical fantasies uploaded by Trump Cult members who worship their Supreme Leader in the White House. That means he's never wrong and they never disagree with him. 

I got a big laugh out of this one. 

"he keeps his promises and the country benefits from  his positive agenda..."

• Trump reguarly attacks NATO and our ALLIES
  • Trump ignores our Intelligence Agencies
  • Trump attacks the FBI and Justice Department
  • Trump said he LOVES Kim Jong Un
  • Trump worships Vladimir Putin
  • Trump sourrounded himself with convicted FELONS (great campaign promise)
  • Trump is a pathological LIAR
  • etc.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 140

@CriticalThinking wrote:
CATO INSTITUTE 
SEPTEMBER 29, 2017 

FAIR’s “Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration” Study Is Fatally Flawed

Are you the advocate for illegal immigration or just following the left?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors