Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WE JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT

Message 21 of 33

Sorry I didn't mean to sound off here,  I am just getting  feeds for the pet owners,  putting up ⛺.  I want to kick Our Commended and Chief in the nuts.  Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 33

I have been doing everything to win the elections this November.  I have Marched with Service personal 🐶,  in Family  first Marchs.  Had their dogs show off their outstanding anti Trump tricks.  Moved the personal pets of our Service personal currently putting up ⛺,  when asked. To much news coverage  I guess.  Worked with Josh Well,  former Navy Seal,  currently running for Congress  District 4 , New Jersey.  Please  everyone,  Organize  and don't  Agonize.  Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 33

@Soosie wrote:

politics-liberal-liberalism-eye-sight-eyesight-rde3017_low.jpg

What Trump Republicans Also Must Accept - is that they have willingly Joined a Cult and you should now be very very careful.....................Trump already said he could kill someone and you would not care..................none of you argued that point .....................One of the Last Well-known Cult Leaders Jim Jones told 1000 of his followers to feed their Children Poison and then Kill Themselves - They Obeyed!

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 33

@angeleyes64 wrote:
Well lets just let's see what "The Donald may have to Accept" whether by the Mueller investigation, or better yet with Cohen taking him down with $ he used that he wasn't suppose to, to pay of his all the girls he liked to screw behind Milania's back. Just saying !! IMO

Please, don't wait for things to happen please do what you can to win elections in November the time is now.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 33
Well lets just let's see what "The Donald may have to Accept" whether by the Mueller investigation, or better yet with Cohen taking him down with $ he used that he wasn't suppose to, to pay of his all the girls he liked to screw behind Milania's back. Just saying !! IMO
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 33

NC  I have been saying all of those things each and every time that I see a cartoon. 
she manipulates people into arguing, and I am convinced that every time that she sees ans answer to her cartoons she rolls on the floor laughing because she has met her goal. I don't like to give a podium to anyone that thinks that they can play me.

And by the way, Please, make sure that you are doing something as of now to win the November elections. thank you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 33

@rker321 wrote:

NC   and what  is your point?  You mean to say that you are starting an argument with Sousie because......................?
Don't you know that her cartoons are her vehicle to  upset people that don't think like her?
Don't tell me that you cannot see the manipulation and how much she is laughing at your naivete.
There are lots of threads in this message board. I am sure that you can find lots of topics in which you can voice your opinion.

I am not exactly sure where you are coming from?

Are you saying that @Soosie is manipulating people and therefore you are in opposition to the cartoons she uses as a vehicle for her manipulation?

Or are you saying that I should not respond to said cartoons and possibly go on to another thread because my response would be nothing but a joke to @Soosie?

How are you able to tell the motive for what someone posts to these discussion boards?

It is your assumption that she is baiting people on so why don't you say that rather than telling other posters to NOT POST their opinions.

I don't care what her intent was; I still have the right to post MY opinion so you shouldn't intimate that I don't have that right.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 33

I can see that insulting cartoons is what makes this thread so appealing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 33

NC   and what  is your point?  You mean to say that you are starting an argument with Sousie because......................?
Don't you know that her cartoons are her vehicle to  upset people that don't think like her?
Don't tell me that you cannot see the manipulation and how much she is laughing at your naivete.
There are lots of threads in this message board. I am sure that you can find lots of topics in which you can voice your opinion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 33

Republicans have their vision problems as well.

Image result for gop head up ass

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views