Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WE JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT

Message 11 of 33

@umbarch64 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I still think copying and posting cartoons is being done by a very, very simple Russian bot.  It is perfect in that no one would believe that that Russians would be so psychologically inept that they would have a programmer just do cut and paste but it could be so simple just to throw us all off the scent. 

This is coming up on 2018 and we have to be vigilant about resumed Russian interference in supporting the GOP in general and Trump in particular. "Show me who you walk with and I will show you what you are" as they say. 

Just be on the lookout for Russian digital activity.  Remember the first clue is that they support the GOP as their best weapon against Democracy and the free enterprise system. 

Interesting.  This morning I tried to print it a RW poster using the AARP topic print feature.  The three dots in the upper right.  My print app said nothing had been sent...so I tried again using the Windows 10 print tools.  This time the computer froze and I could not get it unstuck.  So I forced it via the Cntl/alt/delte path.  Got a warning about a long-running script and consequences of shut down.  I shut down immediately. 

This has happened before after 'getting into it' with other so-called conservative posters.  Sometimes it's phony pop-up warnings, sometimes counterfeit Microsoft stuff, sometimes staight out and out attempts to get into my exe files.

Lately it has been attempts to disable my security app which, of course, reports it to me.  During one episode, my e-mail received over 250 spam overnight and double that in daytime. 

Somebody is working from home. 

Oh, How awful. Be careful, no tellin what those monsters might try next ...like relieving theirselves in your pea soup.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 33

@Richva wrote:

I still think copying and posting cartoons is being done by a very, very simple Russian bot.  It is perfect in that no one would believe that that Russians would be so psychologically inept that they would have a programmer just do cut and paste but it could be so simple just to throw us all off the scent. 

This is coming up on 2018 and we have to be vigilant about resumed Russian interference in supporting the GOP in general and Trump in particular. "Show me who you walk with and I will show you what you are" as they say. 

Just be on the lookout for Russian digital activity.  Remember the first clue is that they support the GOP as their best weapon against Democracy and the free enterprise system. 

Interesting.  This morning I tried to print it a RW poster using the AARP topic print feature.  The three dots in the upper right.  My print app said nothing had been sent...so I tried again using the Windows 10 print tools.  This time the computer froze and I could not get it unstuck.  So I forced it via the Cntl/alt/delte path.  Got a warning about a long-running script and consequences of shut down.  I shut down immediately. 

This has happened before after 'getting into it' with other so-called conservative posters.  Sometimes it's phony pop-up warnings, sometimes counterfeit Microsoft stuff, sometimes staight out and out attempts to get into my exe files.

Lately it has been attempts to disable my security app which, of course, reports it to me.  During one episode, my e-mail received over 250 spam overnight and double that in daytime. 

Somebody is working from home. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 33
@Richva

I tend to try and just stay away from the cartoons. If I see a good comment I may comment, but not on/about the cartoons itself.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

It is the objective of the Russian cyber warfare to weaken America by dividing us and separating us from out government. What do you think about "Kick the CIC in the nuts". Russian bot - willing participant - unwitting participant?

"A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favour of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organised actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Which group is attempting to urge ignoring our laws?  Liberals or Conservatives?  Already liberals are fighting to destroy confidence in our elected officials, immigration laws, the Constitution, etc.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Republicans have their vision problems as well.

Image result for gop head up ass

Classy as always.

Thank you for your recognition that progressives are classy.

They're something trump and his supporters will never be - truthful.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 33
@rker321
Oh I'll VOTE. You better believe that.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 33

@Richva wrote:

It is the objective of the Russian cyber warfare to weaken America by dividing us and separating us from out government. What do you think about "Kick the CIC in the nuts". Russian bot - willing participant - unwitting participant?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 33

@BigLib wrote:

Republicans have their vision problems as well.

Image result for gop head up ass

Classy as always.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 33

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 33

Look Everyone, 

Susie's cartoons  make me laugh,  as does everyone else is.  Some of you are on 🔥 with the posts,  cartoons . Just remember to  play nice in the playground.  Our President is Bully enough. Nancy 

Kudos
Views