Social Butterfly

WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN INVADED BY RUSSSIA

Wake up America, this is what this is all about. Putins butt boy Trump has all but bent this country over to cyber,  political and financial vulnerability to the Red State with the red states of the US in support of Trump. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Of course we have been invaded by Russia, It has been proven that in the 2016 election 100 Russian operatives were posting propaganda on social media that was pro-tRump and anti-Hillary.  That's how Russia got into our White House.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Of course we have been invaded by Russia, It has been proven that in the 2016 election 100 Russian operatives were posting propaganda on social media that was pro-tRump and anti-Hillary.  That's how Russia got into our White House.

I am glad that you realize the dangeours times that we are living in this country. I wiish that more Ameriicans paid attention.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I am glad that you realize the dangeours times that we are living in this country. I wiish that more Ameriicans paid attention.

Spin forward to the present, an extreme right organization called Epoch just got busted for creating 600 fake identities on Facebook to spread right wing propaganda. One poster here actually posted an article by them. The Russians and the Alt-Right are almost one in the same. It's sad that so many believe their lies and propaganda.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

Wake up America, this is what this is all about. Putins butt boy Trump has all but bent this country over to cyber,  political and financial vulnerability to the Red State with the red states of the US in support of Trump. 

I have been trying to put that point across this message  boar  for a long time. having lived in a country in which was taken over by the Communist regime and seeing how they worked and won the  confidence of the people. I have tried to tell here that Communism is not coming by Russia invading this country.Communism comes from within the country. When they start accepting things and propaganda that will eventually divide and conquer  but I don't think people believe me.

no name
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png