Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

Message 31 of 79

Everyone  please remember our service personnel doesn't want any part of this.  They feel the Enemy  is us. Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 79

Does anyone here know where all that tanks are going?  See since I watch service personnel dogs,  like them to stay in touch with me regarding their care.  I have  cameras here.  This way the service personnel can see the dogs activities and that the dogs have free rain. Never caged.  They reported  that tanks are being set out.  Where? And Why anyone know... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 79

I only know  the Words our service personnel used. Is the person he hired a good choice?  Or a puppet. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 79

Several of our Service personal have told me that this is in the works. I am lost here. I volunteer with Food not bombs, who identify the homeless veterans at their shares. I try to place them. Several times I had to rely on the community for help, do to no staff at VA centers under this administration. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 79

What does "take over" mean"  Do you mean be the Secretary?  He just nominated Robert Wilkie last month for Secretary.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 79

I have a question... Is it the truth  that Trump wants to take over the  VA?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 79

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

:  

And Time trots out a phony picture of a kid. WRONG!  It's a real kid!  The DNC trots out Gold Star parents. As trump bashes them.... 

A real kid in a phony situation.   And Gold Star parents in a political situation for political purposes by the DNC.  It might be mentioned that Khan was associated with a Washington DC lobbying firm with dealings with the Government.

No a real kid in a real situation, and an elder trying to cover up for the kids oppressor. Shame.

The child had not been separated from her mother.

Bye bye means no posting from you to me.

Ah yes, the fall back when you cannot defend your erroneous positions.

Silly answers will get you no where. You said bye bye so no posting from you to me until you say you were wrong and ask for forgiveness.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 79

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@Centristsin2010
You need a scorecard to keep track of the fake news charges being slung lately.

The newsweekly made the request after The Washington Post reported Tuesday that at least five Trump properties had hanging a Time magazine cover showing Trump.

Thankfully, there IS a scoreboard......

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 79

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A real kid in a phony situation.   WRONG!  Were you there?  The girl had not been separated from her mother. I never suggested she was...more dishonesty??? Of course you did, denying it is the real dishonesty.  Just another dishonest and untrue statement.....to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive  It's consistent with the behavior of the cult leader.

And Gold Star parents in a political situation for political purposes by the DNC. And bashed by trump for political purposes....just as he exploited the familes of the victims last week and signed autographs....VOMIT!!! When the DNC exploited their personal tragedy for partisan purposes, he fought back. Sounds about right. LMAO!!!  Just as he "fought back" exploiting the victims of violence last week. Pathetic!! Try to keep up - this is about Gold Star parents. No, it isn't; it's about the behavior of the sick, sick, sick, sick president.  Please "keep up".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 79
@Centristsin2010
You need a scorecard to keep track of the fake news charges being slung lately.

The newsweekly made the request after The Washington Post reported Tuesday that at least five Trump properties had hanging a Time magazine cover showing Trump.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views