Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

Message 21 of 79

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

:  

And Time trots out a phony picture of a kid. WRONG!  It's a real kid!  The DNC trots out Gold Star parents. As trump bashes them.... 

A real kid in a phony situation.   And Gold Star parents in a political situation for political purposes by the DNC.  It might be mentioned that Khan was associated with a Washington DC lobbying firm with dealings with the Government.

No a real kid in a real situation, and an elder trying to cover up for the kids oppressor. Shame.

The child had not been separated from her mother.

Bye bye means no posting from you to me.

Ah yes, the fall back when you cannot defend your erroneous positions.

Silly answers will get you no where. You said bye bye so no posting from you to me until you say you were wrong and ask for forgiveness.

You sure post a lot to someone you claim you do not want to interact with.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 79

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

He combs the country to find eleven families that have been victims of the actions of illegal aliens. Then he gives them a name: Angel Families. Then, he trots them out one by one to tell their stories.

Several had relatives killed by DRUNK illegal alien drivers. No mention that, in the United States, somewhere between 800,000 to 1,500,000 people are arrested for DUI every year. That wouldn't fit the XENOPHOBIC AGENDA that our sick, sick, sick, sick President has set up with this meeting.

Then a couple had relatives murdered by illegal alien murderers. No mention that there were 17,250 murders in the last year counted, 2016. That wouldn't fit the XENOPHOBIC AGENDA that our sick, sick, sick, sick President has set up with this meeting.

The President then went on to quote multiple other statistics. The statistic he quotes are like the statistics he always quotes..... wrong, lies, or out of context.

If this XENOPHOBIC PHOTO OP wasn't unusual enough.... he then pointed out that one of THE DEAD looked like Tom Selleck........ except the person in the photo was DEAD.

The craziness of this XENOPHOBIC PHOTO OP didn't stop there.  This sick, sick, sick, sick President went on to AUTOGRAPH  each DEAD PERSON'S photo. It always comes around to being about this narcissistic piece of excrement, doesn't it?

The sole purpose of this MEDIA EVENT was to blow a XENOPHOBIC DOG WHISTLE by our sick, sick, sick, sick President.

Those poor families weren't even aware that they were being used as a tool by THE BIGGEST TOOL this country has ever put in office.

Der Trumper has been using these same tactics to lie cheat and steal his way to fame and fortune since he was a teen.

His followers support him because he is as vile and degenerate as they wish they had the nerve to be.

What is vile about not wanting your "wealth redistribution" form of government? What is vile about wanting the immigration rules followed? I have the nerve to stand up for stopping your form of government and secure borders - hence, I support the President.

Trump supporters have no nerve. they have a strong daddy type to be a bully for them.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 79

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper is using these victims to create new Willie Hortons to further enrage his ethically moronic base, and, being ethical morons, they fall for it.

They are only 26% of registered voters. If decent people vote, they cannot win

END THE DISGRACE OF AMERICA

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

Do you prefer a Nation Without Borders? If not, you have no complaint, the President is merely enforcing the law and complying with court decrees.

there is one person here bringing up a nation without borders..you. are you so stunted thats the only solution you have?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 79

5 🐶  where just taken from their present placement in PA. I want to adhere to the owners wishes.  Not to remove the 🐶  in my care.  Any ideas... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 79

Please let me know your thoughts on this. I will share with the families. Thank you  Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 79

Remember,  the 🐶  are the service personnel family pets.  I think the owners  should have a  choice of their placement.  Not be ordered. Just  my opinion.Nancy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 79

See I have  several highly trained dogs staying with me.  Some  are Shepard's, their owners were asked to have the dogs come to them.  Rather ordered.  Their owners don't want to move them from their current  placement.  Thank goodness for  Big Brother  over here. The cameras may help with this situation. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 79

I am so happy there are cameras  in my house. I  just contacted several news places,  they are welcome  to any and all of the information  on them.  I was asked  to do this by our service personnel. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 79

Why in the word are we having a tank parade?  

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 79

@angeleyes64 wrote:
Centristsin2010
All we would do for me would kill my daughter all over again by his cruelty and shameless way he treated those people.
They have dealt with a tragedy he had no clue how they feel, and doesn't care how they feel anyway, he just wanted the spot light AGAIN.
Sad to say, but maybe a tragedy, the loss of someone Very Dear to him, is just what The Donald needs, and when he is NOT shown compassion he would soon learn how it feels.

I wouldn't wish the loss of a loved one on anyone. The problem with Trump is first he would blame the Democrats and then he would start figuring the angles on how it would improve his ratings. Compassion wouldn't enter into it. When there is no one that you love more than yourself, then compassion is just a word in the dictionary. 

Kudos
Views