Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
111
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

111 Views
Message 1 of 79

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


An example of a "rk" rabbit hole.......

First he claims:

This is about Gold Star Familes......

When he is corrected that no, it is not, it's about the sick, sick, sick, sick President, he posts

If you are going to claim he is "sick, sick, sick, sick" more is needed than just typing "sick, sick, sick, sick".  And then he claims that I claimed he was "sick, sick, sick". Just MORE  of the usual dishonesty from the usual source.  I didn't claim he was "sick, sick, sick"; I was telling you what the topic is about because you falsely claimed it was about something else. 


Surely you know that "sick, sick, sick, sick" is on the top of the page - so your advise is not needed. But since you are posting on the topic, do you have anything to offer other than "sick, sick, sick, sick"?  This is a VERY typical rk "rabbit hole".

 

Image result for rabbit hole gif

 

It's what happens to Dittoheads after listening to Limblah for years....they end up voting for a liar, bigot, sexist bore.


Intelligent people (such as us "bumpkins") do not need Limbaugh or anyone else to show them the dangers of neoMarxism. We saw it, we voted against it, and we continue to oppose the pols and Brown Shirts of the left.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
111
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
140
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

140 Views
Message 2 of 79

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


An example of a "rk" rabbit hole.......

First he claims:

This is about Gold Star Familes......

When he is corrected that no, it is not, it's about the sick, sick, sick, sick President, he posts

If you are going to claim he is "sick, sick, sick, sick" more is needed than just typing "sick, sick, sick, sick".  And then he claims that I claimed he was "sick, sick, sick". Just MORE  of the usual dishonesty from the usual source.  I didn't claim he was "sick, sick, sick"; I was telling you what the topic is about because you falsely claimed it was about something else. 


Surely you know that "sick, sick, sick, sick" is on the top of the page - so your advise is not needed. But since you are posting on the topic, do you have anything to offer other than "sick, sick, sick, sick"?  This is a VERY typical rk "rabbit hole".

 

Image result for rabbit hole gif

 

It's what happens to Dittoheads after listening to Limblah for years....they end up voting for a liar, bigot, sexist bore.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
140
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
158
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

158 Views
Message 3 of 79
@n566192l

They most certainly should have a choice, they become FAMILY. After you have theses dogs for a while they don't even seem like dogs, but your kids.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
158
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
172
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

172 Views
Message 4 of 79

@rk9152 wrote:



Any thoughts on the topic?


The modern day quislings that support liddle donnie aren't anywhere close to being "on the up-and-up" - just like liddle donnie...

 

Morally and ethically bankrupt...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
178
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

178 Views
Message 5 of 79

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


If you are going to claim he is "sick, sick, sick, sick" more is needed than just typing "sick, sick, sick, sick". More of the usual dishonesty from the usual source.  I didn't claim he was "sick, sick, sick"; I was telling you what the topic is about because you falsely claimed it was about something else. 


Surely you know that "sick, sick, sick, sick" is on the top of the page - so your advise is not needed. But since you are posting on the topic, do you have anything to offer other than "sick, sick, sick, sick"?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
178
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
180
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

180 Views
Message 6 of 79

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

:  

And Time trots out a phony picture of a kid. WRONG!  It's a real kid!  The DNC trots out Gold Star parents. As trump bashes them.... 

 

 


A real kid in a phony situation.   And Gold Star parents in a political situation for political purposes by the DNC.  It might be mentioned that Khan was associated with a Washington DC lobbying firm with dealings with the Government.


No a real kid in a real situation, and an elder trying to cover up for the kids oppressor. Shame.


The child had not been separated from her mother.


Bye bye means no posting from you to me.


Ah yes, the fall back when you cannot defend your erroneous positions.


Silly answers will get you no where. You said bye bye so no posting from you to me until you say you were wrong and ask for forgiveness.


You sure post a lot to someone you claim you do not want to interact with.Bye

 

Bye Bye means Bye Bye. Well all can see how hard it is for the far right enablers to understand something. They prove the experts correct, and they have to much time on their hands.



Any thoughts on the topic or the thinking others have offered on the topic?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
180
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
212
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

212 Views
Message 7 of 79

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


 

You sure post a lot to someone you claim you do not want to interact with.Bye

 

Bye Bye means Bye Bye. Well all can see how hard it is for the far right enablers to understand something. They prove the experts correct, and they have to much time on their hands.



Then why are you baiting others to reply?  You post to someone, then when they post back you come up with your stuff about them not posting to you, or you telling them they are not to post to you.  All that should be considered baiting.


To see how many others are like them and defend  them. The title of this thread says it all.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
212
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
225
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

225 Views
Message 8 of 79

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


 

  Not necessary....it was rather clear.  But thanks for asking.

 

 


I guess that's ok then as long as you are fully aware of what you said.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
225
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
240
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

240 Views
Message 9 of 79

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:



The left does have a very strange philosophy. Really?  What's "strange" about it?  First they want the government to keep the country as a decent place to live, Is that any different than you?  then when it trys to control the borders, it is discriminating against others.  Really?  Do you just make this up as you go?  Who here made THAT claim?  We should just open up the borders to anyone who wants to enter.  Really?  That's what YOU want?  I don't think most think that's a good idea.....


Could you explain what you just said?  Not necessary....it was rather clear.  But thanks for asking.

 

But what I did say was that liberals want something to be done about illegal immigrants, Don't Conservatives?  but when there is something done, they "they"?  Most of America didn't like trumps unilateral decision.....even most R's in Congress.  Didn't you know that????   get upset.  Really!!!  That's my point.....one seems to just make stuff up to post that isn't based in reality.....like "Liberals want an open border"...  I assumed one knew better than that; but alas, I was mistaken.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
240
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
252
Views

Re: WE HAVE A SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK PRESIDENT

252 Views
Message 10 of 79

@Centristsin2010 wrote:



The left does have a very strange philosophy. Really?  What's "strange" about it?  First they want the government to keep the country as a decent place to live, Is that any different than you?  then when it trys to control the borders, it is discriminating against others.  Really?  Do you just make this up as you go?  Who here made THAT claim?  We should just open up the borders to anyone who wants to enter.  Really?  That's what YOU want?  I don't think most think that's a good idea.....


Could you explain what you just said?  All I could get out of your parsing was the word "Really".  Do you make up your stuff as you go along?  Really!!!

 

But what I did say was that liberals want something to be done about illegal immigrants, but when there is something done, they get upset.  Really!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
252
Views