Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WE ARE BEING INVADED

Message 41 of 57

@KidBoy2 wrote:

angeleyes64 posted...

@CriticalThinking said: Mitch McConnell will NOT allow a vote in the Senate on the bill.

I think he is as bad as Trump. He is in on whatever Russian ideas they both have on their/our futures.

It absolutely scares me every time he goes behind closed doors and talks with Putin. Then wham, he does some sort of crap like this when he gets home. I truly belive Putin is schooling him with every single closed door session, and that is not Looking out for the Good Of Our Country.

Again you got it wrong....Mitch McConnell will NOT allow a vote in the Senate.that does not include funding for a border wall...as Trump will not sign it. He did not say how much..it could be 3 Billion.

The fact that you do not mention is Ms Pelosi would not negotiate unless it was a bill that had NO funding for a border wall.

It is sad that we have government workers not being paid because of Schumer's and Pelosi's hate of Trump...they show they are the ones that are responsible for the government shut down.

800,000 Government workers and hundreds of thousands of contract workers get no pay because OF TRUMP. Dems offered to fund everything EXCEPT the Home Land Security, and would NEGOTIATE with lil donny on that.

Lil donny said NO NO NO UNLESS I GET EVERYTHING IN 30 DAYS I'LL LEAVE, and he did.

ne·go·ti·a·tion
/nəˌɡōSHēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: negotiation; plural noun: negotiations
  1. discussion aimed at reaching an agreement.
    "a worldwide ban is currently under negotiation"
    synonyms:

discussion(s), talks, consultation(s), parleying, deliberation(s), conference, debate, dialogue;

See, nothing in there about lil donny gets everything.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 57

mcconnell is just as criminal as trump by his complicity with trump’s wishes. The only group who has invaded us are the russians. 

@angeleyes64

You are totally correct that trump is a bully and uncaring...actions speak very loudly. But take it a step further to say that trump not only admires and worships other authoritarian leaders, trump shows sociopathic dictatorial tendencies via lack of compassion, lack of empathy, and seems to enjoy inflicting pain and harm on others. His actions are

showing and speaking volumes

@ChasKy53

For sure, we have security issues, and most of them are from trump’s own doing. Yes, we need security protection...from trump’s actions. 

And start speaking out every time that he lies. trump is the issue, not the wall. Once again, he tries to blame Dems, but

this mess is all his responsibility!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 57

angeleyes64 posted...

@CriticalThinking said: Mitch McConnell will NOT allow a vote in the Senate on the bill.

I think he is as bad as Trump. He is in on whatever Russian ideas they both have on their/our futures.

It absolutely scares me every time he goes behind closed doors and talks with Putin. Then wham, he does some sort of crap like this when he gets home. I truly belive Putin is schooling him with every single closed door session, and that is not Looking out for the Good Of Our Country.

Again you got it wrong....Mitch McConnell will NOT allow a vote in the Senate.that does not include funding for a border wall...as Trump will not sign it. He did not say how much..it could be 3 Billion.

The fact that you do not mention is Ms Pelosi would not negotiate unless it was a bill that had NO funding for a border wall.

It is sad that we have government workers not being paid because of Schumer's and Pelosi's hate of Trump...they show they are the ones that are responsible for the government shut down.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 57

@KidBoy2 wrote:

n566192l posted..

angeleyes64,

I truly believe this Trump made crisis, is a last-ditch attempt at some sort of legacy. A great nenegotiator, genius, only hires the best people for us, sees trouble around the corner. So, to waste our time, encourage more lawsuits against his Administration, started this crisis

Trump should keep his eye on the world stage, not himself.

=============================================================

I say...

Always remember that walls work..Pelosi, Obama, Shumer and others on the left know that and have voted for walls.

We have had a National Security Problem for years..long before Trump became our President...live with that fact all you Trump haters.

One of our biggest and most dangerous "national security problems" is trump supporters believing fake news.   Live with that fact all of you Hillary and Obama haters.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 57

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

https://morningconsult.com/2019/01/08/plurality-of-voters-think-theres-a-crisis-at-the-border/

In spite of the left wing media that hate Trump the Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border.
Hmmm ....... out of a sample of 1900 voters.  No wonder the poll you present is so skewed. You don't have to answer my post, even an answer from you wouldn't change the fact that the poll you present is skewed.

Live for what is best for your country not just is what for your party angeleyes64.
Live for what is best for your country KidBoy2, not what is good for trump in pleasing his supporters who want a wall, a minority of Americans.

And always remember that walls work..Pelosi, Obama, Shumer and others on the left know that and have voted for walls.
Always remember that most all of those who come from the other side of our southern border come through in just a couple of legitimate border crossings. Always remember that the vast majority of illegal aliens came to the United States legally and over stayed their visas. Always remember that the crime rate among white American citizens is higher than among Latino immigrants.

We have had a National Security Problem for years..long before Trump became our President...live with that fact all you Trump haters.
Yep, we have had a national security problem, most all terrorists have came here on airplanes and landed in the Unites States at our airports. Many of the other 'terrorists' were home grown here in the United states, some had ties to white supremacists groups like the KKK. We have a national security problem with Russia influencing our elections and getting trump elected. and trump's Treasury Secretary is lifting sanctions against a corrupt Russian business man's Russian based businesses.     Live with those facts all of you Hillary and Obama haters.
Even an answer from you could not debunk anything that I have said.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 57
@sp362 SAID Live for what is best for your country not just is what for your party angeleyes64.

That is exactly what I am doing looking at the Country. Looking at the people who have no pay checks.
A man with any common sense would not punish people with no pay TO GET HIS WAY. He's like a baby in a fight, I want it my way, give me my pacifier so I can have it my way and stop boo hooing.

That's the problem the Rep. party lives for party and money and they just have so much, they could care less about the little guy on the street. Did they stop taking a pay? Did they take their Bonus?

I just can't wait until this trickles down and some of you Trump lovers start to get hit with this, then lets see how the comments go. If it goes on long enough, it will hurt more than just Gov. workers, so it just may hit ALL OF US., accept The Rep. Party and Trump.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 57

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 57

@sp362 wrote:

You do realize that "plurality" means under 50% (read your article)?  Also, since the poll was taken in January a "crisis" could also refer to the problem at the border causing a Government shutdown.  Your same poll shows that 57% oppose the building of a border wall.

Republicans like to look at facts using strobe lights. "Look now, don't look now, look now, don't look now"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 57

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

https://morningconsult.com/2019/01/08/plurality-of-voters-think-theres-a-crisis-at-the-border/

In spite of the left wing media that hate Trump the Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border.

Live for what is best for your country not just is what for your party angeleyes64.

And always remember that walls work..Pelosi, Obama, Shumer and others on the left know that and have voted for walls.

You do realize that "plurality" means under 50% (read your article)?  Also, since the poll was taken in January a "crisis" could also refer to the problem at the border causing a Government shutdown.  Your same poll shows that 57% oppose the building of a border wall.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 57

@KidBoy2 wrote:

n566192l posted..

angeleyes64,

I truly believe this Trump made crisis, is a last-ditch attempt at some sort of legacy. A great nenegotiator, genius, only hires the best people for us, sees trouble around the corner. So, to waste our time, encourage more lawsuits against his Administration, started this crisis

Trump should keep his eye on the world stage, not himself.

=============================================================

I say...

Always remember that walls work..Pelosi, Obama, Shumer and others on the left know that and have voted for walls. Never forget this is a lie. Walls have NEVER worked to keep people safe, didn't work for China, didn't work for Rome and didn't work for the USSR. All the physical obstructions that have a reason for existing have already been installed along the border, this is Trumps vanity not our security that is endangered.

We have had a National Security Problem for years..long before Trump became our President...live with that fact all you Trump haters. Another lie. From 1776 until jrbush, millions of workers moved back and forth across the Mexican border constantly. jr wanted to pretend he did something to increase security after he'd totally missed 9/11 because he all our intelligence assets were directed to find an excuse to invade Iraq. Everyting done along the Mexican border has done NOTHING to reduce the inflow of drugs or terrorists.
The drugs come in through the "Ports of Entry" undetected because Republicans constantly reduce the number of Government workers, including those who inspect things entering our country.
The potential terrorists - over 4600 nabbed so far - come here by AIR - only TWO were discovered coming in by land through Mexico.
All the barriers along the border serve only ONE purpose - the keep poor brown beople trying to become Americans from getting that chance.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors