Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

WE ARE BEING INVADED

Message 51 of 57

The House passed a bill to reopen the government, but Mitch McConnell will NOT allow a vote in the Senate on the bill. Why doesn't Kidboy2 criticize McConnell?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WE ARE BEING INVADED

Message 52 of 57

n566192l posted..

angeleyes64,

I truly believe this Trump made crisis, is a last-ditch attempt at some sort of legacy. A great nenegotiator, genius, only hires the best people for us, sees trouble around the corner. So, to waste our time, encourage more lawsuits against his Administration, started this crisis

Trump should keep his eye on the world stage, not himself.

=============================================================

I say...

Always remember that walls work..Pelosi, Obama, Shumer and others on the left know that and have voted for walls.

We have had a National Security Problem for years..long before Trump became our President...live with that fact all you Trump haters.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 57
@NOTHAPPENING said Not sure what a bullty is. : So sorry, I am sure in your lifetime you NEVER misspelled a word.
He is a B U L L Y . A heartless BULLY to do what he is doing do so many people and to the Country. He did the shutdown, NOT Pelosi NOT Schumer, The Donald DID THE SHUTDOWN, and now he is trying to blame everyone else for what HE DID. He said he'd do it, he said he'd take the blame, and now what, it's everyone else's fault. He CAN fix it but he WON'T, he's making innocent workers suffer.

There happens to be some people in this world maybe not like yourself, as you seem to insinuate, that live pay check to pay check for many reasons, and NEED THE PAY CHECK they are not getting.
Food, day care, Dr. Meds. many reasons you do not seem to understand, so I see why you always feel so strongly for whatever The Donald does.
You can't buy food that's there with NO money, go to the Dr., without paying, pay for Daycare with no money, gets Meds with NO money,. It does not matter if they are there, you need money to use them or get them. These things are not going to be free do you really believe what you just wrote??

Your right, Trump is unaware of THEIR plight, not mine yet., sounds like you are unaware of their plight also, and like The Donald do not care as long as it doesn't affect you, just as it does not affect him.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 57

angeleyes64,

I truly believe this Trump made crisis, is a last-ditch attempt at some sort of legacy. A great nenegotiator, genius, only hires the best people for us, sees trouble around the corner. So, to waste our time, encourage more lawsuits against his Administration, started this crisis

Trump should keep his eye on the world stage, not himself.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 57

@angeleyes64 wrote:

In a TV message The Donald  as he repeated over and over, while he sniffed and sniffed,  we are being Invaded with Criminals and Drugs. The Dem. as always need to resolve this. They have tried, he won't come 1/2 way with other solutions, or he storms out of meetings.

He just is a uncaring Bullty who has to have his own way. 

Not sure what a bullty is.

If we have a Nationsal Security Problem it is The One He is Causing.

The invaders crossing our border is the National Security problem - one that is aided and abetted by Democrats.

People can't pay their bills,

This only a problem with people who are unable to manage their finances.

get food

Grocery stores have food. This isn't Venezuela YET.

,.go to Dr.'s

Lots of doctors around. Just call their office and make an appointment. They are not affected by government shutdown (at least not yet).

or get medicines.

Pharmacy has medicine (not affected by government shutdown).

Sadly the Bully DOES NOT CARE. 

I just don't understand how one man can be so CRUEL to his Own Country by doing this

You are the first person I know to complain about this litany of problems.

. This surely has to be affecteing Rep. as well as Dem

I guess there must be some others?

To me he is Heartless to make so many people suffer, knows it, and keeps on doing it. 

Trump is unaware of your plight.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 57
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

https://morningconsult.com/2019/01/08/plurality-of-voters-think-theres-a-crisis-at-the-border/

In spite of the left wing media that hate Trump the Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border.

Live for what is best for your country not just is what for your party angeleyes64.

And always remember that walls work..Pelosi, Obama, Shumer and others on the left know that and have voted for walls.

We have had a National Security Problem for years..long before Trump became our President...live with that fact all you Trump haters.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WE ARE BEING INVADED

Message 57 of 57

In a TV message The Donald  as he repeated over and over, while he sniffed and sniffed,  we are being Invaded with Criminals and Drugs. The Dem. as always need to resolve this. They have tried, he won't come 1/2 way with other solutions, or he storms out of meetings.

He just is a uncaring Bullty who has to have his own way. 

If we have a Nationsal Security Problem it is The One He is Causing. People can't pay their bills, get food,.go to Dr.'s or get medicines.   Sadly the Bully DOES NOT CARE. 

I just don't understand how one man can be so CRUEL to his Own Country by doing this. This surely has to be affecteing Rep. as well as Dem

To me he is Heartless to make so many people suffer, knows it, and keeps on doing it. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies