You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WAS TRUMP'S TWEET RACIALLY MOTIVATED?

Message 41 of 48

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Since there are several on the far right that seem to have gotten confused between a title of a thread and its subject, I thought I'd post TRUMP'S tweet and ask a singular question.

TRUMP'S TWEET

"Barack Obama played golf yesterday. Now he heads to a ten day vacation in Martha's Vineyard. NICE WORK ETHIC."

HERE'S THE QUESTION

Do you feel that the sarcastic comment regarding Obama's NICE WORK ETHIC was racially motivated?

I hope I have simplified the process enough to create some interesting discussion and responses.

It was "racially motivated" only to those who see all issues through their perverted prism of race, religion, gender, preference, nation of birth, and all the other elements of division that are so much a part of left wing thinking.

Since President Trump is to the right of such thinking, I believe he, like I,  tends to see people as "people". So, the answer to you question is, "no".

Yeah, RIGHT!  That's why he wouldn't rent his apartments to blacks. As usual, some Conservatives demonstrate they have no idea what the term means. 

I have no idea if Obama ever tried to rent from Trump or not, bur I do know that "nice work ethic" is in no way racist - except, of course to those "prism viewers" I have mentioned.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 48

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

People ARE people... 

To a "Hammer" EVERYTHING tends to look like a "Nail".

Really?  How would you know?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 48

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Since there are several on the far right that seem to have gotten confused between a title of a thread and its subject, I thought I'd post TRUMP'S tweet and ask a singular question.

TRUMP'S TWEET

"Barack Obama played golf yesterday. Now he heads to a ten day vacation in Martha's Vineyard. NICE WORK ETHIC."

HERE'S THE QUESTION

Do you feel that the sarcastic comment regarding Obama's NICE WORK ETHIC was racially motivated?

I hope I have simplified the process enough to create some interesting discussion and responses.

It was "racially motivated" only to those who see all issues through their perverted prism of race, religion, gender, preference, nation of birth, and all the other elements of division that are so much a part of left wing thinking.

Since President Trump is to the right of such thinking, I believe he, like I,  tends to see people as "people". So, the answer to you question is, "no".

Yeah, RIGHT!  That's why he wouldn't rent his apartments to blacks. As usual, some Conservatives demonstrate they have no idea what the term means. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 48

@eiantickiona wrote:

Trump would have tweeted the same thing about Hilary Clinton if she were the President and playing golf during busy times. Trump in general complains about the Democratic White House for being too elitist and forgetting about the common people. This is how Trump won the White House because most people agrees with him. If Trump truly is a racist, he is not going to reveal it in a tweet and not in this one either.

Welcome to the forum "eiantickiona".  I hope you jump in and share your views frequently.

Trump would have tweeted the same thing about Hilary Clinton if she were the President and playing golf during busy times.  So, is it a fair complaint to point out the number of vacations, golf trips and incredible cost to taxpayers, common people, that trump has had in just six months? Trump in general complains about the Democratic White House for being too elitist and forgetting about the common people.  Gee, those elitists sure put many "common people" back to work though, didn't they?  And did there best to keep the water and air clean for the common people, didn't they?  And lower college loan costs, rein in the credit card company's and address the income disparity between genders and the wealthy and the "common people, didn't they?  This is how Trump won the White House because most people agrees with him. Actually, almost 3 million more people agree'd with Hillary, didn't they?  If Trump truly is a racist, he is not going to reveal it in a tweet and not in this one either.  He's revealed it in far too many way's.  Ever hear of the lawsuits against him for not renting his properties to minorities?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 48

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

TRUMP'S TWEET

HERE'S THE QUESTION

People ARE people... 

To a "Hammer" EVERYTHING tends to look like a "Nail".

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 48

@nctarheel wrote:

TRUMP'S TWEET

HERE'S THE QUESTION

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 48

Trump would have tweeted the same thing about Hilary Clinton if she were the President and playing golf during busy times. Trump in general complains about the Democratic White House for being too elitist and forgetting about the common people. This is how Trump won the White House because most people agrees with him. If Trump truly is a racist, he is not going to reveal it in a tweet and not in this one either.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WAS TRUMP'S TWEET RACIALLY MOTIVATED?

Message 48 of 48

TRUMP'S TWEET

HERE'S THE QUESTION

Kudos
Views
Replies