Voters See Trump’s Reelection Far More Likely Than Impeachment

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Voters See Trump’s Reelection Far More Likely Than Impeachment

Message 1 of 32

I saw a photo in the New York Post and the USA Today of Joe Biden, his son Hunter and an Executive who sat on the Board of the Ukraine company Burisma. The photo was from 2014.

I can see another Trump campaign ad (If Biden gets the nomination.)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 32

Thank you @Richva for this post below:

@Richva wrote:

vote.jpg

It truly bares repeating!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 32
There are so many polls out there and I am never polled.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 32

@jimc91 wrote:

Does anyone still doubt democrat derangement is real?

Yup .... ALL rational well informed Americans who readily recognize a made up unsubstantiated false accusation!

And the REAL "derangement" is exhibited by Republicans who deny the obvious corrupt actions of Trump and ludicrously attempt to defend him!

We (DW & ME) are having a good thought for you folks this morning...

Yup .... That's all Republicans are capable of doing ..... sending "thoughts" instead of any substantive positive actions benefiting ALL Americans!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 32

From Scotty Rasmussen:

Eighty percent (80%) of Republicans think Trump is more likely to be reelected next year, a view shared by just 19% of Democrats and 43% of unaffiliated voters. Democrats (28%) are more likely than GOP voters (6%) and unaffiliateds (17%) to think impeachment is more likely.

Huh, only 80% of GOP think Donald will be re-elected.    Doesn't that also mean that 20% dont see him winning, aka losing.   Remind me again of the number of votes that will be.   The author of the thread may  need to spend time learning the math that Scotty says will not lead to donald's re-election.  ( also not the false narrative built by the poll).  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 32

vote.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 32

@jimc91 wrote:

That's the fantasy. The reality is that Trump squeaked by with just 77,000 votes while losing the popular vote by over 3 million.

Consider educating yourself on how a US president is elected through the electoral college.  

Trump received 304 to Hillary's 227.  It only takes 270 to win so yeah, he won by a landslide and that is not a fantasy.  

The fantasy seems to be that the dimms think (wish) the President is elected by the popular vote...  I for one am happy with the electoral college voting process as it gives all states, large and small a say in who our President will be.

Name one thing that is of consequence regarding these impeachment proceddings.?
The President of this nation, suborned the Constitution by requesting that a President of a foreign nation investigates a political opponent. and that is illegal. anything else is irrelevant and inmaterial

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 32

Does anyone still doubt democrat derangement is real?  

We (DW & ME) are having a good thought for you folks this morning...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 32

@jimc91 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  

The reality is that President Trump won 30 of the 50 states in 2016 giving him and Electoral College landslide.

That's the fantasy. The reality is that Trump squeaked by with just 77,000 votes while losing the popular vote by over 3 million.

Consider educating yourself on how a US president is elected through the electoral college.  

Trump received 304 to Hillary's 227.  It only takes 270 to win so yeah, he won by a landslide and that is not a fantasy.  

The fantasy seems to be that the dimms think (wish) the President is elected by the popular vote...  I for one am happy with the electoral college voting process as it gives all states, large and small a say in who our President will be.

Actually, "it"  enabled the Russians "a say in who our President will be" as evidenced in Trump's unconstitutional election with Russian interference targeting electoral votes of select swing states .... targeted by polling data that Trump's son and son-in-law gave to the Russians!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 32

@williamb39198 wrote:

So would we classify trump supporters use of numbers for polls and elections as fantasy projections...or just denial of the real facts and numbers!

Besides, we’re not laughing or crying about trump...I’m just p***** off that we have a lying criminal as president, and very disappointed that people can find support for someone who entirely lacks any morals, Patriotism, or compassion for others!...not suitable for reelection.

Trump was never suitable for his initial election .... nor ANY election to ANY office.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors