Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 338

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Curious but wondering how many are unhappy with Confederate statues across the country, but are ok with statues of a Communist leader in various places across the country?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Vladimir_Lenin#United_States

Guess Communist leaders are ok, but nyet to any statue of Confederates..  Strange where loyalities lie.

The facts are that neither Marx or Engels, nor Lenin or Stalin believed that black people were profoundly and irreversibly inferior to white people - an obvious lie based upon bigoted stupidity and ignorance - nor were they like stupid and ignorant confederates who believed it was perfectly ok to own another person - making the communist leaders without any shadow of doubt far better quality human beings than confederates.

Sure, communism was doomed to fail because of human nature - but as TxGrandpa2 observed, slavery wouldn't have lasted either - but confederates clearly weren't even as decent quality human beings as communist theorists and leaders...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 338

Curious but wondering how many are unhappy with Confederate statues across the country, but are ok with statues of a Communist leader in various places across the country?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Vladimir_Lenin#United_States

Guess Communist leaders are ok, but nyet to any statue of Confederates..  Strange where loyalities lie.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 338

Now that racist, nut job Bannon is back,  you can bet the bizarro land of Breitbart will intensify.  Yup, the idiot who couldn't even make it in the most dysfunctional White House in American history, has declared war!

What an idiot!

Makes for good comedic material, but it's all just BS,  exactly like that which Bannon, Trump, and the rest of his band fools spew.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 338

"They are making it up as they go!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!"

Yes that's true, keep reading the posts from your fellow Trump supporters who repeatedly blame the counter protesters for the conflict, talking about them as if they are criminals. One of your guys refers to them as liberal brownshirts. The counter protesters are heroes because they are opposing the hate and vulgar actions of the Nazis.

Meanwhile, our Trump supporters never say one negative word about the White Supremacists and Nazis. I find that very interesting.

And Trump hired 3 White Nationalists to work in his Administration. Yeah, we're making this up. I wish we were.

But then again, if you get your so called facts from Breitbart, you won't agree with any of the above. It's that alternate reality thing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 338

@jimc91 wrote:

And the hysteria continues to aboud!!! 

They are making it up as they go!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!

Jim, this hysteria reminds me of the old western movies where a radical whips the crowd into a frenzy, then they break into the jail, pull out the prisoner and lynch him.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 338

trump has enabled the black hearted racist to come forth. They are in the minority-most Anericans don't quake like cowards upon seeing someone different than thenselves, screaming slogans that would shame a thinking and moral person.

There is a special place for these people, CT, and the gatekeepers of Hades are waiting for them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 338

@CriticalThinking wrote:

PC, this is unbelievable. If 1 year ago, before Trump won the Electoral College, if you told me Americans would take the side of Nazis over a group protesting against the Hate and Bigotry of the Nazis, I would have said you were crazy. But Trump Lovers proved I was wrong.

And the hysteria continues to aboud!!! 

They are making it up as they go!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 338

PC, this is unbelievable. If 1 year ago, before Trump won the Electoral College, if you told me Americans would take the side of Nazis over a group protesting against the Hate and Bigotry of the Nazis, I would have said you were crazy. But Trump Lovers proved I was wrong.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 338

@CriticalThinking--and those of us who do not have racist, white nationalist leanings agree with you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 338

The Trump Lovers can spend their time defending him, the White Nationalists, and the Nazis, but my support goes to the counter protesters in Charlottesville who opposed the Hate and Evil promulgated by the Nazis. Thank You!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors