Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Vindman escorted out of the White House....

For shame Mr. President!!! His attorney said he was dismissed for telling the truth....there will be more of this now that Trump is looking for retribution. Just another example that we DO NOT LIVE IN NORMAL TIMES! The truth and facts are the enemy of Trump and Co. For shame sir!!!!!

 

Vindman escorted out of the White House for telling the truth/ 

Honored Social Butterfly

Vindman escorted out of the White House....

 

If Republicans had kept their oath to defend the Constitution and not place Trump above the law, TRUMP would have been "escorted out of the White House"!!!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Regular Social Butterfly

HitYou.jpg

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
579 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

HitYou.jpg


Gee, I wonder which of the 40 some odd number of folks he said THAT to.....

 

Trump cabinet resignations_10.18.19

Plus, Alexander and Yevgeny Vindman and Gordon Sondland.  According to one poster, they are all Liberals.......LMAO!!!!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

what a bum. WE have never had a President who is so vindictive before. EVER!!
Regular Social Butterfly


@Tom5678 wrote:
what a bum. WE have never had a President who is so vindictive before. EVER!!

We have never had a president with such vindictive evil enemies.  Never, ever, ever!

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
593 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
what a bum. WE have never had a President who is so vindictive before. EVER!!

We have never had a president with such vindictive evil enemies.  Never, ever, ever!

 


Not true. The problem is we have never had a Mod Boss, Wanna be Dictator mentally impaired President before.

Esteemed Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
what a bum. WE have never had a President who is so vindictive before. EVER!!

We have never had a president with such vindictive evil enemies.  Never, ever, ever!

 


Umm... Buchanan?  7 states left the Union during his tenure in spite of his trying to keep the peace between the anti-slavery and southern states.  Lincoln?  The straw that broke the southern camel's back and the country was at war.   I believe a vindictive evil man shot Lincoln after the war, too.

 

But, seriously, 'enemies' is a deceptive term in this case.  IMPOTUS has no friends; he has subjects who are required to pledge their loyalty. 

Esteemed Social Butterfly

IMPOTUS is an ugly man and he's about to get uglier.  👺

Honored Social Butterfly

I have grown to expect nothing of class from tRump, simply more pettiness and vindictiveness from the Narcissistic fool in the White House.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

EVERYTHING  T RUMP does is revolting, sickening, despicable and evil and I don't believe for one second his approval rating is 47% cause it's another lie.  I won't believe that many Americans are that evil bent.    

 

 This , cowardly revengeful   MAN-CHILD  seems to go after Veterans as if he wants to believe by belittling them his own non-military service for bonespurs is then less important.    .  Whether it was trashing a gold star family,   stealing   charity monies for veterans or saying the ones  who suffered brain injuries recently  as ONLY HAVING HEADACHES  he has outdone himself concerning his treatment of a nat'l hero like  Lt.  Vindman.

 

Lt Vindman is a decorated hero and deserves to be in the White House  more than vindictive Donald T RUMP..      

T RUMP and his revengeful talk during a PRAYER MEETING YET .....stirs up the crazies and I believe the evil one has that intention of  doing so.   

There is only one way we can get sanity back in this country and I don't have to write it down. .    

Honored Social Butterfly

LOL!!

 

NEWSFLASH!!

 

The President is the person elected and the President gets to set foreign policy.  Vindman apparently did not understand that very basic part of his job description...

 

It also appears many on this board are unaware of that fact.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

LOL!!

 

NEWSFLASH!!

 

The President is the person elected and the President gets to set foreign policy.  Vindman apparently did not understand that very basic part of his job description...

 

It also appears many on this board are unaware of that fact.

 

 


All intelligent, rational and informed people "on this board" can realize a cop out excuse defending Trump's obvious vile  actions.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

LOL!!

 

NEWSFLASH!!

 

The President is the person elected and the President gets to set foreign policy.  Vindman apparently did not understand that very basic part of his job description...

 

It also appears many on this board are unaware of that fact.

 

 


Anyone following or supporting a foreign policy of bribing another country with already approved foreign aid is an "accomplice in crime", not someone who doesn't understand their job description.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

So Vindman went behind POTUS back and told Ukraine to ignore request by POTUS to help with investigation because he thought President's policy was wrong.


From Vindman testimony...


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...the-president/


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer: 

So Vindman went behind POTUS back and told Ukraine to ignore request by POTUS to help with investigation because he thought President's policy was wrong.

 

 

Right, like everyone should listen to the "Gateway Pundit". Good grief.  Vindman and everyone else with a shred of sense who heard what the president* said thought it was wrong too. That's why it was scuttled away to the server containing top secret information to keep as few as possible from seeing it.

 

" an ignorant underling in the NSC ".

Honored Social Butterfly

Breaching protocol by bypassing his chain of command which is a big no no in the military, Facilitating a "whistleblower" complaint based on his disagreement over policy issues with the POTUS, not actual whistleblower complaint. Per his own testimony, he back channeled communicated with the Ukrainians, advising them of US strategy and how to work around it. This stuff all falls under UCMJ code of "conduct unbecoming of an officer". Am I saying he is a traitor? No, but he acted to undermine policy which he was tasked to conduct instead of executing it as per his duty. He is a military officer and there is a clear code of conduct which he completely disregarded for his own political agenda.


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Breaching protocol by bypassing his chain of command which is a big no no in the military, Facilitating a "whistleblower" complaint based on his disagreement over policy issues with the POTUS, not actual whistleblower complaint. Per his own testimony, he back channeled communicated with the Ukrainians, advising them of US strategy and how to work around it. This stuff all falls under UCMJ code of "conduct unbecoming of an officer". Am I saying he is a traitor? No, but he acted to undermine policy which he was tasked to conduct instead of executing it as per his duty. He is a military officer and there is a clear code of conduct which he completely disregarded for his own political agenda.


Vindman did not bypass his chain of Command. He reported it to his boss who told him to report it to the White House Council which he did. He honored an order to tell his true story to Congress as part of their oversight set forth in the constitution. He did back channel anything to Ukraine. Nothing that you post is true by fact that neither I nor you can change. This man is a hero and did everything right. I hope all will read the post I answered and you will see what far right leadership is putting out to the enablers, and it proves how dangerouis Dicator trump and thoes who support him are.

Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer:  Breaching protocol by bypassing his chain of command which is a big no no in the military, Facilitating a "whistleblower" complaint based on his disagreement over policy issues with the POTUS

 

 

Attempting to extort a foreign government for personal gain is not a "policy issue". Conservatives need to stop listening to penny ante pundits and do some homework.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Panjandrum wrote:

Fishslayer:  Breaching protocol by bypassing his chain of command which is a big no no in the military, Facilitating a "whistleblower" complaint based on his disagreement over policy issues with the POTUS

 

 

Attempting to extort a foreign government for personal gain is not a "policy issue". Conservatives need to stop listening to penny ante pundits and do some homework.


I can not bridge the gap between the truth of the matter and your cognitive dissonance  if you believe false motives of what the POTUS was attempting to do. Regardless....  Morrison testified that he was warned about Vindman by Dr Fiona Hill and her deputy. Also, Morrison's attorney was clear these allegations predated the Ukraine debacle. In case you aren't getting your info from a legitimate source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTN_1V90n9Y&feature=emb_logo


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777.

I can not bridge the gap between the truth of the matter and your cognitive dissonance  if you believe false motives of what the POTUS was attempting to do. Regardless....  Morrison testified that he was warned about Vindman by Dr Fiona Hill and her deputy. Also, Morrison's attorney was clear these allegations predated the Ukraine debacle. In case you aren't getting your info from a legitimate source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTN_1V90n9Y&feature=emb_logo


Shall we continue with the testimony?

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@MsStretch wrote:

@Fishslayer777.

I can not bridge the gap between the truth of the matter and your cognitive dissonance  if you believe false motives of what the POTUS was attempting to do. Regardless....  Morrison testified that he was warned about Vindman by Dr Fiona Hill and her deputy. Also, Morrison's attorney was clear these allegations predated the Ukraine debacle. In case you aren't getting your info from a legitimate source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTN_1V90n9Y&feature=emb_logo


Shall we continue with the testimony?

 


Seemed to me, to further question Lt. Col Vindman's honesty and credibility. 


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
650 Views
4
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Fishslayer777.

I can not bridge the gap between the truth of the matter and your cognitive dissonance  if you believe false motives of what the POTUS was attempting to do. Regardless....  Morrison testified that he was warned about Vindman by Dr Fiona Hill and her deputy. Also, Morrison's attorney was clear these allegations predated the Ukraine debacle. In case you aren't getting your info from a legitimate source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTN_1V90n9Y&feature=emb_logo


Shall we continue with the testimony?

 


Seemed to me, to further question Lt. Col Vindman's honesty and credibility. 


Keywords: Morrison testified.  Allegations.

 

Interesting to note Jordan is asking the questions here, clearly seizing on the op started by his GOP colleague to divert and discredit, but Vindman was unflappable in his response.  

 

What makes Vindman any less credible than Morrison?  (You really can't cherry-pick snippets of testimony and get the story from all sides.)

 

So the purpose in rehashing this old stuff?  IMPOTUS did his dirty work.  Vindman is gone.  Morrison left the day before his testimony.  I don't know your point in further smearing the reputation of LTC Vindman. 🤨

Honored Social Butterfly


@MsStretch wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Fishslayer777.

I can not bridge the gap between the truth of the matter and your cognitive dissonance  if you believe false motives of what the POTUS was attempting to do. Regardless....  Morrison testified that he was warned about Vindman by Dr Fiona Hill and her deputy. Also, Morrison's attorney was clear these allegations predated the Ukraine debacle. In case you aren't getting your info from a legitimate source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTN_1V90n9Y&feature=emb_logo


Shall we continue with the testimony?

 


Seemed to me, to further question Lt. Col Vindman's honesty and credibility. 


Keywords: Morrison testified.  Allegations.

 

Interesting to note Jordan is asking the questions here, clearly seizing on the op started by his GOP colleague to divert and discredit, but Vindman was unflappable in his response.  

 

What makes Vindman any less credible than Morrison?  (You really can't cherry-pick snippets of testimony and get the story from all sides.)

 

So the purpose in rehashing this old stuff?  IMPOTUS did his dirty work.  Vindman is gone.  Morrison left the day before his testimony.  I don't know your point in further smearing the reputation of LTC Vindman. 🤨


You only believe the people that further your agenda? It’s amazing to me that defended Vindman despite the fact you didn’t credit his boss (superior)Tim Morrison, however you stayed until you could try and disprove him.

Your mind was already made up and this inconvenient fact about Tim Morrison's testimony was only something for you to overcome.

Well, Morrison did say it. Fiona Hill did say it,  and ..  Lt. Col Vindman is gone.

 

Is there something more to add to the result?


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
642 Views
2
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Fishslayer777.

I can not bridge the gap between the truth of the matter and your cognitive dissonance  if you believe false motives of what the POTUS was attempting to do. Regardless....  Morrison testified that he was warned about Vindman by Dr Fiona Hill and her deputy. Also, Morrison's attorney was clear these allegations predated the Ukraine debacle. In case you aren't getting your info from a legitimate source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTN_1V90n9Y&feature=emb_logo


Shall we continue with the testimony?

 


Seemed to me, to further question Lt. Col Vindman's honesty and credibility. 


Keywords: Morrison testified.  Allegations.

 

Interesting to note Jordan is asking the questions here, clearly seizing on the op started by his GOP colleague to divert and discredit, but Vindman was unflappable in his response.  

 

What makes Vindman any less credible than Morrison?  (You really can't cherry-pick snippets of testimony and get the story from all sides.)

 

So the purpose in rehashing this old stuff?  IMPOTUS did his dirty work.  Vindman is gone.  Morrison left the day before his testimony.  I don't know your point in further smearing the reputation of LTC Vindman. 🤨


You only believe the people that further your agenda? It’s amazing to me that defended Vindman despite the fact you didn’t credit his boss (superior)Tim Morrison, however you stayed until you could try and disprove him.

Your mind was already made up and this inconvenient fact about Tim Morrison's testimony was only something for you to overcome.

Well, Morrison did say it. Fiona Hill did say it,  and ..  Lt. Col Vindman is gone.

 

Is there something more to add to the result?


Wow.  You just attributed a bunch of BS to me that makes no sense with what I pointed out.  I didn't try to discredit either one; that was the GOP's mission.  But whatever you think my "agenda" is, talk to my assistant, the hand.

Honored Social Butterfly

Back to Vindman testimony...no matter what their orders may be, aren't those in the Military tasked to report illegal or criminal behavior if they observe it?

In other words, are they suppose to obey the orders of a criminal?

Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer:   In case you aren't getting your info from a legitimate source:

 

 

You can't make this stuff up. A youtube video?

ROFL

Honored Social Butterfly


@Panjandrum wrote:

Fishslayer:   In case you aren't getting your info from a legitimate source:

 

 

You can't make this stuff up. A youtube video?

ROFL


It's recorded actually uneditied testimoney... not a cat video. 


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

Watch the testimony that was recorded. I didn't make it up.... it's testimony. You don't have to believe it but it was given under oath.

Why do y'all refuse to see what people actually said? It's not scary.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

Bueller? Bueller?

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
598 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png