Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Message 71 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

You seem to be overlooking that from the get-go I have said that two groups of people came to town looking for a fight - and got it. Key point - "two groups of people". No side taking in that.

So, are you ready to apologize for calling me a Nazi and/or a Kluxer?

Yes two groups went looking for a fight, Nazis and the KKK.  Wasn't that their purpose and has always been their purpose?  They were even hiding their true intentions behind a permit.  It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Law enforcement knew it, the Mayor knew it.  Everyone knew it.  If one goes looking for a fight one will find a fight anywhere anytime.

Just can't engage honestly, can you? You know both sides were looking for trouble.

Here is a film of your team in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPpp-5dSDk

And here they are chanting for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX0JIv4RwOE

The Klan or Nazis don't belong here.  And really don't belong anywhere as the end of WW II.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Once again, you are talking about issues to be decided in Court and attended to by law enforcement - not vigilantes.

I challenge you to show me the part of Amendment 1 of the Bill of Rights that deals with vigilantes (the side you have chosen).

That would be under the Second Amendment where the antifa forms that well-armed militia to protect the Constitution

Is it your point that the antifa anarchists overrule courts and police - purely on their own decision?

Surely the Wobblies have a better vision for our Nation than that.

Wow!...The Wobblies are resurgent!  I didn't know that Miseker.  How come you never said anything?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 159

@MIseker wrote:

Once again, you are talking about issues to be decided in Court and attended to by law enforcement - not vigilantes.

I challenge you to show me the part of Amendment 1 of the Bill of Rights that deals with vigilantes (the side you have chosen).

That would be under the Second Amendment where the antifa forms that well-armed militia to protect the Constitution

Is it your point that the antifa anarchists overrule courts and police - purely on their own decision?

Surely the Wobblies have a better vision for our Nation than that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 159

@creppelrm wrote:

You seem to be overlooking that from the get-go I have said that two groups of people came to town looking for a fight - and got it. Key point - "two groups of people". No side taking in that.

Yes two groups went looking for a fight, Nazis and the KKK.  Wasn't that their purpose and has always been their purpose?  They were even hiding their true intentions behind a permit.  It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Law enforcement knew it, the Mayor knew it.  Everyone knew it.  If one goes looking for a fight one will find a fight anywhere anytime.

Just can't engage honestly, can you? You know both sides were looking for trouble.

Here is a film of your team in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPpp-5dSDk

And here they are chanting for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX0JIv4RwOE

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

" Do you not realize " that Freedom of Speech protects the counter protester's ? The counter protester's (for the 10th time) have a right to not be beaten and killed !!! If you think marching with Assault Rifles, Handguns (while shooting at others), Beat Down Clubs and running innocent people over is Freedom of Speech , you are in the wrong rk9152 !!!

Maybe you better read Amendment 1 of the Bill of Rights again.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

In a sense you are right. It was about two groups coming to town looking for a fight and they got it.

Yes, one side played "dress up" and wore guns. Only one guy actually shot and no one was hurt. The other side brought their clubs, and "throwables" and people were hurt.

Yep people were hurt, along with one killed, by someone on 'your side' running their vehicle into those protesting the KKK.

Again - "your side".

So, once again - if you can offer any quotes of mine showing my defense of the Nazis (or Kluxers), please do so. If not, please stop your offensive comments.

You mentioned "sides" rk, scroll up and see.

You mentioned a "side" that "brought their clubs" and "throwables", "and people were hurt". 

You mentioned one "side" who "played dress up" and "wore guns" (you didn't mention that they were the "side" that killed a woman and injured many by driving their vehicle over them). They were the side that caused death and many injuries, yet you protect and defend them. Sure seems like your "side" to me.  HOW??

Each of those statements were accurate and in response to another poster. Where do you see support in any of that which would justify calling me a Nazi or a Kluxer?

As to I "didn't mention" - was such a "mention" appropriate in the context of the post.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 159

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

In a sense you are right. It was about two groups coming to town looking for a fight and they got it.

Yes, one side played "dress up" and wore guns. Only one guy actually shot and no one was hurt. The other side brought their clubs, and "throwables" and people were hurt.

Yep people were hurt, along with one killed, by someone on 'your side' running their vehicle into those protesting the KKK.

Again - "your side".

So, once again - if you can offer any quotes of mine showing my defense of the Nazis (or Kluxers), please do so. If not, please stop your offensive comments.

You mentioned a "side" that "brought their clubs" and "throwables", "and people were hurt". 

You mentioned one "side" who "played dress up" and "wore guns" (you didn't mention that they were the "side" that killed a woman and injured many by driving their vehicle over them). They were the side that caused death and many injuries, yet you protect and defend them. Sure seems like your "side" to me.  HOW??

Each of those statements were accurate and in response to another poster. Where do you see support in any of that which would justify calling me a Nazi or a Kluxer?

As to I "didn't mention" - was such a "mention" appropriate in the context of the post.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Again - "your side".

You mentioned one "side" who "played dress up" and "wore guns" (you didn't mention that they were the "side" that killed a woman and injured many by driving their vehicle over them). They were the side that caused death and many injuries, yet you protect and defend them. Sure seems like your "side" to me.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 159

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

We have a member who posts five times as many responses as others on every subject !!!  It's not quantity that proves a point ???

Any thoughts about the guy with the gun. Or would you rather just gossip about your fellow posters??

Any thoughts about the guy with the gun? Or would you rather just continue to post absolutely nothing about the topic that you want others to abide by?

I thought I had commented. I disapprove. And I was glad he missed.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 159

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:
I'd say the same about the guy with the flame thrower.

"Flame thrower".  LOL!  And yet they wonder why others just laugh at their posts....

Not in the military sense. But i suspect that if you saw that flame coming at you, you would neither LOL nor LMAO.

It would never happen as I would never be shoving a Confederate Flag in the face of another.  But I'd be LOL and LMAO at the result of you doing so.

More games. My post was about a human reaction to those flames.

And what makes you think that I would be waving a Confederate flag? That sounds more like intentional offense than it does discussion.

The topic is the Nazi shooting into the crowd so let's see you stay on topic and tell us whether or not you think this is okay

I was responding to another poster's comments. And since you are concerned about being "on topic", can you explain how comments about me waving a Confederate flag are not. I noticed you made no mention as to that being off topic.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.