Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Message 61 of 159

Nazis, KKK, IsIs, Taliban, have no rights to peddle their hate here.  The constitution clearly states that.  And if brought to court the courts would agree.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 159

@creppelrm wrote:

The KKK have not hung anyone, burn churches, drag a person behind a pickup, shot, blown up buildings, whip or tortured anyone because of the constitution as Nazis were defeated and stomped out of Europe because of the constitution and now they are trying to use the constitution to bring back their ways again here in the United States and it won't happen.

I don't agree with what stopped the lynching (the Constitution had already been around before the Klan) and I believe it was the Allies that whooped butt in Europe.

But, I strongly agree with your support of the Constitution. that is why I believe "free speech" issues should be resolved in the Courts and enforced by the police - not leftist brownshirts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 159

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The Kluxers have not hung anyone lately so that is not a valid point. The weekend reenactors have done any genocide so that is not a valid point.

The application of the Constitution is the responsibility of the Courts - not the leftwing fascist brownshirts. 

The "Brownshirts" are in reality the KKK and other White Supremacist and Nationalist groups. You try to sweep aside the history of the KKK and erroneously title others with the label that the KKK deserves. The application of the Constitution is the responsibility of all, citizens take issues with this to the courts.  The courts support the rights of those protesting the KKK, if you have a problem with that, take it to the courts.

No, the Nazis are the Nazis and the Kluxers are the Kluxers. Each has a fairly well defined definition. Their actions are and have been parades, speeches, torch burnings, etc. to express their hatred. The antifa is a political entity used to get attention and attack the above.

Remember, the Nazis and the Kluxers are inciting violence but it is the leftwing brownshirts actually (admittedly so) providing it.

I recall a little while back (in CA as I recall) there was an incident reported by some posters of some innocent girl being attacked by a supposed Trump supporter. That story ended abruptly and off the lefties went to another "cause" when the girl's email or tweet came to light in which she said she was going there to collect some scalps. Ah, yes - the non-violent left.

I would like to see where the courts have backed those taking the law into their own hands.

By the way - antifa supporters are now, officially way out on the fringe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgxWxwinHrc

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 159

The KKK have not hung anyone, burn churches, drag a person behind a pickup, shot, blown up buildings, whip or tortured anyone because of the constitution as Nazis were defeated and stomped out of Europe because of the constitution and now they are trying to use the constitution to bring back their ways again here in the United States and it won't happen.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

The Kluxers have not hung anyone lately so that is not a valid point. The weekend reenactors have done any genocide so that is not a valid point.

The application of the Constitution is the responsibility of the Courts - not the leftwing fascist brownshirts. 

The "Brownshirts" are in reality the KKK and other White Supremacist and Nationalist groups. You try to sweep aside the history of the KKK and erroneously title others with the label that the KKK deserves. The application of the Constitution is the responsibility of all, citizens take issues with this to the courts.  The courts support the rights of those protesting the KKK, if you have a problem with that, take it to the courts.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 159

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Hard to believe that anyone would defend the deplorable Nazi KKK, but one is relentless about it.  One has just gotta wonder why ........

Agreed. And I am pleased that none of our fellow posters support these groups.

Now, if only there wasn't support for the fascist brownshirts (I suppose more accurately "blackshirts" - but that was then and this is now).

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 159

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

You seem to be overlooking that from the get-go I have said that two groups of people came to town looking for a fight - and got it. Key point - "two groups of people". No side taking in that.

So, are you ready to apologize for calling me a Nazi and/or a Kluxer?

Yes two groups went looking for a fight, Nazis and the KKK.  Wasn't that their purpose and has always been their purpose?  They were even hiding their true intentions behind a permit.  It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Law enforcement knew it, the Mayor knew it.  Everyone knew it.  If one goes looking for a fight one will find a fight anywhere anytime.

Just can't engage honestly, can you? You know both sides were looking for trouble.

Here is a film of your team in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPpp-5dSDk

And here they are chanting for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX0JIv4RwOE

The Klan or Nazis don't belong here.  And really don't belong anywhere as the end of WW II.

Are you really saying that the Constitution applies to only the people currently approved by .......O.K., by who. What happens if some part of the population says that BLM should not exist - should it not exist?

Historical point - what has the KKK to do with WWII??

When BLM start sending certain races to gas chambers, when liberals start hanging certain races in the middle of the night, when we start genocide on whole peoples, yes the constitution doesn't apply to criminals.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 159

Hard to believe that anyone would defend the deplorable Nazi KKK, but one is relentless about it.  One has just gotta wonder why ........

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

You seem to be overlooking that from the get-go I have said that two groups of people came to town looking for a fight - and got it. Key point - "two groups of people". No side taking in that.

Yes two groups went looking for a fight, Nazis and the KKK.  Wasn't that their purpose and has always been their purpose?  They were even hiding their true intentions behind a permit.  It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Law enforcement knew it, the Mayor knew it.  Everyone knew it.  If one goes looking for a fight one will find a fight anywhere anytime.

Just can't engage honestly, can you? You know both sides were looking for trouble.

The Klan or Nazis don't belong here.  And really don't belong anywhere as the end of WW II.

Are you really saying that the Constitution applies to only the people currently approved by .......O.K., by who. What happens if some part of the population says that BLM should not exist - should it not exist?

When BLM start sending certain races to gas chambers, when liberals start hanging certain races in the middle of the night, when we start genocide on whole peoples, yes the constitution doesn't apply to criminals.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 159

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors