Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Message 31 of 159

@ChasKy53 wrote:

"With permits" (your words) - yes, if a person or a group has a permit or an invitation (in the case of private, University, etc.) has a permit - in other words, operating within the law - I support their right, not the right of the self-appointed "enforcers" of the left. Those protesting the KKK were not "enforcers", you use the term erroneously. They were 'protesters' just like the KKK were. The courts and the Constitution give them the right to protest and not be ran over by a right winger's vehicle and killed or injured. And yet they are praised by the radical left as doing the "will of the people" by stopping the hate of the Kluxers. Is that the job of a masked mob to you??

Understand - supporting a person's Constitutional right to speak is not supporting their words. And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution).  The "brownshirts" are the KKK and you are right that supporting them is supporting anarchism, like burning buildings (businesses and homes) and lynching blacks and others. Well, that may be why no one here is supporting the Kluxers. However, the masked anarchists of antifa.......well, another story.

By the way, who was lynched in the Charlottesville event (the topic)?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 159

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The Kluxers have not hung anyone lately so that is not a valid point. The weekend reenactors have done any genocide so that is not a valid point.

The application of the Constitution is the responsibility of the Courts - not the leftwing fascist brownshirts. 

The "Brownshirts" are in reality the KKK and other White Supremacist and Nationalist groups. You try to sweep aside the history of the KKK and erroneously title others with the label that the KKK deserves. The application of the Constitution is the responsibility of all, citizens take issues with this to the courts.  The courts support the rights of those protesting the KKK, if you have a problem with that, take it to the courts.

No, the Nazis are the Nazis and the Kluxers are the Kluxers. Each has a fairly well defined definition. Their actions are and have been parades, speeches, torch burnings, etc. to express their hatred. You conveniently left out murders and lynchings. They believe in one supreme race, just as the Nazis did. Since the topic is the Charlottesville event, what lynchings are you referring to? As to being White Supremacists - you're right, your point? You seem to forget that no one here is supporting their agenda. The antifa is a political entity used to get attention and attack the above. They protest the actions and agenda of the KKK, it has nothing to do with "attention". An indication of how far left you have gone. Even Morning Joe and Nancy Pelosi have seen them for what they are.

Remember, the Nazis and the Kluxers are inciting violence but it is the leftwing brownshirts actually (admittedly so) providing it. I know of no "brownshirts" except for the KKK and neoNazis. It wasn't the "leftwing" that ran their vehicle into a crowd killing one woman and injuring many others. It was a KKK supporter or member, from 'your side'.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Spot on creppel , what's next ? - are our far right posters going to support Radical Muslim Terrorist groups to also violently march through our streets with permits to spread their hatred.

Don't let fear or common sense get in the way Far Righter's.

"With permits" (your words) - yes, if a person or a group has a permit or an invitation (in the case of private, University, etc.) has a permit - in other words, operating within the law - I support their right, not the right of the self-appointed "enforcers" of the left.

Understand - supporting a person's Constitutional right to speak is not supporting their words. And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution).

It is very apparent that you only support the free speech rights of those with whom you agree and feel the need to attack and call those you disagree with names.

Neither side violated the law in Charlottesville until the Neo-Nazis and the KKK decided to get physical with those who were protesting their hate speech.

Do you have any quote to offer in support of the offensive comment that I only support one side's free speech??

You on the other hand seem to be selling the biased position that the antifas were peaceful until the others decided to get physical. Is "getting physical" not part of their game plan wherever they show up?

Do you even read what you post? A clear example is furnished in your post to which I responded.

"And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution)."

I have no idea what that means. It sound like you are supporting the anarchists and/or revolution. Is that what you meant to say?

No idea - again?   "Interesting" guess -  that's simple, easy - and wrong.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 159

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Spot on creppel , what's next ? - are our far right posters going to support Radical Muslim Terrorist groups to also violently march through our streets with permits to spread their hatred.

"With permits" (your words) - yes, if a person or a group has a permit or an invitation (in the case of private, University, etc.) has a permit - in other words, operating within the law - I support their right, not the right of the self-appointed "enforcers" of the left.

Understand - supporting a person's Constitutional right to speak is not supporting their words. And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution).

It is very apparent that you only support the free speech rights of those with whom you agree and feel the need to attack and call those you disagree with names.

Neither side violated the law in Charlottesville until the Neo-Nazis and the KKK decided to get physical with those who were protesting their hate speech.

Do you have any quote to offer in support of the offensive comment that I only support one side's free speech??

You on the other hand seem to be selling the biased position that the antifas were peaceful until the others decided to get physical. Is "getting physical" not part of their game plan wherever they show up?

Do you even read what you post? A clear example is furnished in your post to which I responded.

"And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution)."

I have no idea what that means. It sound like you are supporting the anarchists and/or revolution. Is that what you meant to say?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 159

@creppelrm wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

The world had the right to rid the world of Nazism in WW II and we are to support it in this country now?  Why?  Most every politician agrees Republican, Democrat and Independent, most people agree "This country has no place for what the KKK or Nazi organization stands for or what their intentions are.  The constitution is not cut in stone clear as the bible is not.   It is a living document that has to be interpreted on the side of what is right.  That is where "The People" come to play.

In defeating Germany in WWII we defeated a Nation that did not have the free speech guarantees offered by our Constitution.  It would be a shame if we "went Germany" because we want to to allow our own, homegrown weekend reenactors to do their thing.

The Constitution is not cut in stone - but we do have Court system to resolve questions and police authorities to carry our the decisions of the Courts. We do not need masked, armed fascist mobs taking over the job.

When you say "The People" is it the anarchists you are referring to?

"The People"?

The Majority.

The 74% of eligible voters who did NOT vote for trump.

The majority who disapprove of the quality of his job performance.

The majority who have NEVER approved of his being president.

If it's a choice between right wing racist trash and those you disapprove of - I'm positively delighted to say that I have been slightly to the left of center(but never on the extreme left), as well as being one of those you disapprove of - ever since the days of alcoholic and morphine addict "Tail Gunner" Joe Mc Carthy in the fifties made it crystal clear that republicans were inherently dishonest.

The political right, since the Great Depression, has always been morally and ethically bankrupt.

Guess I'm handicapped by being honest, honorable, and ethical - that disqualifies me from ever being a true republican. - although I did deliberately and premeditatedly lie somewhat when I registered as a repug for the purpose of looking "respectable" while I was in the Navy during the Vietnam era...

Amazing alferdpacker!!  Took the words right out of my mouth!

Do all those words out of your mouth address the issue of siding with the Constitution, the Courts, the police, and the rules of law - or with the masked mobs in the street?

I also winder how the Party you registered with about a half century ago has anything to do with the topic.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 159

@creppelrm wrote:

A Nazi violates the laws of humanity.  Ask the relatives those sent to the gas chambers .  A Klan member violates the laws of humanity.  Ask our African American citizens if I'm wrong.  They are here for one reason and one reason only and that is to continue what thousands Americans gave their lives in the past to eliminate.  And thank God the majority of Americans realize this.

All true.

Now, do you support the Constitution, the Courts, the police, and the rule order - or the masked mobs in the street to represent the interests of the majority of Americans?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

Sounds you have chosen sides long ago.

If that means what it seems to means, yes, some of have chosen the Constitution, the Court system, the police authorities, and the rule of law.

Others have chosen masked, armed fascist anarchists.

Others have chosen to protect and support the KKK without acknowledging the violence they stand for nor the KKK supporter who drove  his vehicle into those protesting the KKK, killing a woman and injuring many others. They have chosen hooded and un-hooded armed Fascist White Supremacists.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

"With permits" (your words) - yes, if a person or a group has a permit or an invitation (in the case of private, University, etc.) has a permit - in other words, operating within the law - I support their right, not the right of the self-appointed "enforcers" of the left. Those protesting the KKK were not "enforcers", you use the term erroneously. They were 'protesters' just like the KKK were. The courts and the Constitution give them the right to protest and not be ran over by a right winger's vehicle and killed or injured.

Understand - supporting a person's Constitutional right to speak is not supporting their words. And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution).  The "brownshirts" are the KKK and you are right that supporting them is supporting anarchism, like burning buildings (businesses and homes) and lynching blacks and others.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The Kluxers have not hung anyone lately so that is not a valid point. The weekend reenactors have done any genocide so that is not a valid point.

The application of the Constitution is the responsibility of the Courts - not the leftwing fascist brownshirts. 

The "Brownshirts" are in reality the KKK and other White Supremacist and Nationalist groups. You try to sweep aside the history of the KKK and erroneously title others with the label that the KKK deserves. The application of the Constitution is the responsibility of all, citizens take issues with this to the courts.  The courts support the rights of those protesting the KKK, if you have a problem with that, take it to the courts.

No, the Nazis are the Nazis and the Kluxers are the Kluxers. Each has a fairly well defined definition. Their actions are and have been parades, speeches, torch burnings, etc. to express their hatred. You conveniently left out murders and lynchings. They believe in one supreme race, just as the Nazis did. The antifa is a political entity used to get attention and attack the above. They protest the actions and agenda of the KKK, it has nothing to do with "attention".

Remember, the Nazis and the Kluxers are inciting violence but it is the leftwing brownshirts actually (admittedly so) providing it. I know of no "brownshirts" except for the KKK and neoNazis. It wasn't the "leftwing" that ran their vehicle into a crowd killing one woman and injuring many others. It was a KKK supporter or member, from 'your side'.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 159

@creppelrm wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

The world had the right to rid the world of Nazism in WW II and we are to support it in this country now?  Why?  Most every politician agrees Republican, Democrat and Independent, most people agree "This country has no place for what the KKK or Nazi organization stands for or what their intentions are.  The constitution is not cut in stone clear as the bible is not.   It is a living document that has to be interpreted on the side of what is right.  That is where "The People" come to play.

In defeating Germany in WWII we defeated a Nation that did not have the free speech guarantees offered by our Constitution.  It would be a shame if we "went Germany" because we want to to allow our own, homegrown weekend reenactors to do their thing.

The Constitution is not cut in stone - but we do have Court system to resolve questions and police authorities to carry our the decisions of the Courts. We do not need masked, armed fascist mobs taking over the job.

When you say "The People" is it the anarchists you are referring to?

"The People"?

The Majority.

The 74% of eligible voters who did NOT vote for trump.

The majority who disapprove of the quality of his job performance.

The majority who have NEVER approved of his being president.

If it's a choice between right wing racist trash and those you disapprove of - I'm positively delighted to say that I have been slightly to the left of center(but never on the extreme left), as well as being one of those you disapprove of - ever since the days of alcoholic and morphine addict "Tail Gunner" Joe Mc Carthy in the fifties made it crystal clear that republicans were inherently dishonest.

The political right, since the Great Depression, has always been morally and ethically bankrupt.

Guess I'm handicapped by being honest, honorable, and ethical - that disqualifies me from ever being a true republican. - although I did deliberately and premeditatedly lie somewhat when I registered as a repug for the purpose of looking "respectable" while I was in the Navy during the Vietnam era...

Amazing alferdpacker!!  Took the words right out of my mouth!

Oops - well - great minds think alike...   grin...

Conservative minds?  "Grate minds" - as in sewer grate...

The majority disapproves of everything about trump.

We are but two - speaking/posting what considerably more than 200 million other Americans think about trump/republicans/conservatives...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors