Message 21 of 159

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Spot on creppel , what's next ? - are our far right posters going to support Radical Muslim Terrorist groups to also violently march through our streets with permits to spread their hatred.

Don't let fear or common sense get in the way Far Righter's.

"With permits" (your words) - yes, if a person or a group has a permit or an invitation (in the case of private, University, etc.) has a permit - in other words, operating within the law - I support their right, not the right of the self-appointed "enforcers" of the left.

Understand - supporting a person's Constitutional right to speak is not supporting their words. And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution).

It is very apparent that you only support the free speech rights of those with whom you agree and feel the need to attack and call those you disagree with names.

Neither side violated the law in Charlottesville until the Neo-Nazis and the KKK decided to get physical with those who were protesting their hate speech.

Do you have any quote to offer in support of the offensive comment that I only support one side's free speech??

You on the other hand seem to be selling the biased position that the antifas were peaceful until the others decided to get physical. Is "getting physical" not part of their game plan wherever they show up?

Do you even read what you post? A clear example is furnished in your post to which I responded.

"And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution)."

I have no idea what that means. It sound like you are supporting the anarchists and/or revolution. Is that what you meant to say?

Why did you post that if you had no idea what it meant?

To seek clarity.

Some people actually enjoy discussing in more than snippets. Merely reposting some of my words gives me no idea as to your thinking.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Message 22 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

Sounds you have chosen sides long ago.

If that means what it seems to means, yes, some of have chosen the Constitution, the Court system, the police authorities, and the rule of law.

Others have chosen masked, armed fascist anarchists.

Others have chosen to protect and support the KKK without acknowledging the violence they stand for nor the KKK supporter who drove  his vehicle into those protesting the KKK, killing a woman and injuring many others. They have chosen hooded and un-hooded armed Fascist White Supremacists.

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the }car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

Any chance you can move on past those lies and discuss reality?

This appears to have a similar "flavor" of entreaties that request that racism not be mentioned and discussed because it's said to tend to "stir things up" and "keep the controversy going".

Nope - for my part, there's no reason to "move on."

Looks like the the "person" arrested for that felonious act has been identified as the "imperial Wizard of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

I'm certain his fellow prisoners will respect and honor his free speech rights...

You can have all the "flavor" you need to hide behind, but the truth is - 

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

Not true.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 159

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

If that means what it seems to means, yes, some of have chosen the Constitution, the Court system, the police authorities, and the rule of law.

Others have chosen to protect and support the KKK without acknowledging the violence they stand for nor the KKK supporter who drove  his vehicle into those protesting the KKK, killing a woman and injuring many others. They have chosen hooded and un-hooded armed Fascist White Supremacists.

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the }car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

This appears to have a similar "flavor" of entreaties that request that racism not be mentioned and discussed because it's said to tend to "stir things up" and "keep the controversy going".

Looks like the the "person" arrested for that felonious act has been identified as the "imperial Wizard of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

I'm certain his fellow prisoners will respect and honor his free speech rights...

You can have all the "flavor" you need to hide behind, but the truth is - 

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 159

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

I guess we COULD move past "those lies" you just posted, but most know the Alt-Right said the rally was to "Unite The Right".  Is the "Right" "United"?  You have whined for two weeks now that thugs showing up with loaded weapons, armor, clubs and torches were just exercising their right to free speech.  Obviously, they didn't get your message.

What has the title assigned to a rally to do with me or any poster? That seems like a real stretch in order to avoid a serious discussion with insults.

I have seen no defense of the Nazis or Kluxers showing up armed (although you may have seen a defense of the Constitution). And, I have seen defense of the anarchists showing up armed.

So, do you want to discuss the topic or just make up stuff to hide behind?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

As long as you continue to post lies it is obvious that you have no interest in discussing reality.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Spot on creppel , what's next ? - are our far right posters going to support Radical Muslim Terrorist groups to also violently march through our streets with permits to spread their hatred.

Don't let fear or common sense get in the way Far Righter's.

"With permits" (your words) - yes, if a person or a group has a permit or an invitation (in the case of private, University, etc.) has a permit - in other words, operating within the law - I support their right, not the right of the self-appointed "enforcers" of the left.

Understand - supporting a person's Constitutional right to speak is not supporting their words. And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution).

It is very apparent that you only support the free speech rights of those with whom you agree and feel the need to attack and call those you disagree with names.

Neither side violated the law in Charlottesville until the Neo-Nazis and the KKK decided to get physical with those who were protesting their hate speech.

Do you have any quote to offer in support of the offensive comment that I only support one side's free speech??

You on the other hand seem to be selling the biased position that the antifas were peaceful until the others decided to get physical. Is "getting physical" not part of their game plan wherever they show up?

Do you even read what you post? A clear example is furnished in your post to which I responded.

"And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution)."

I have no idea what that means. It sound like you are supporting the anarchists and/or revolution. Is that what you meant to say?

Why did you post that if you had no idea what it meant?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

You seem to want me to deny the reality that some on the right here persist in defending the KKK and consistently place unwarranted blame on those who protest the KKK from the violence that ensues. That is the reality I will discuss.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

I guess we COULD move past "those lies" you just posted, but most know the Alt-Right said the rally was to "Unite The Right".  Is the "Right" "United"?  You have whined for two weeks now that thugs showing up with loaded weapons, armor, clubs and torches were just exercising their right to free speech.  Obviously, they didn't get your message.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 159

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors