Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Message 151 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:
I'd say the same about the guy with the flame thrower.

"Flame thrower".  LOL!  And yet they wonder why others just laugh at their posts....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 152 of 159

@Panjandrum wrote:

Another **bleep** with a gun. I hope he is charged with attempted murder & banned from owning a gun for the rest of his life. Those attempting to apologize for his behavior don't seem to care that he could have murdered someone. Shame.

Certainly anyone firing a gun in a crowded situation like that qualifies for **bleep** and arrest.

I'd say the same about the guy with the flame thrower.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 153 of 159

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

One of trump's "nice people on the Right".....

New Video Shows Man Shooting Gun Near Crowd of Counter Protesters in Charlottesville

That was NOT a nice person on the Right but then you have (on your link) one from the left (who also is not nice).

I always love it when silly people attempt to equate two unrelated events.  One attempts to burn an object shoved in his face while the other chooses to stop and discharge a lethal weapon towards the crowd.  Yeah, they're about the same.......bawahahahaha.....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 154 of 159

Another **bleep** with a gun. I hope he is charged with attempted murder & banned from owning a gun for the rest of his life. Those attempting to apologize for his behavior don't seem to care that he could have murdered someone. Shame.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 155 of 159

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

New Video Shows Man Shooting Gun Near Crowd of Counter Protesters in Charlottesville

That was NOT a nice person on the Right but then you have (on your link) one from the left (who also is not nice).

Ever heard of self defense, NOT ?  Do condemn those using guns ?

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 156 of 159

Well...I followed Centrist's link and read the lengthy news release that went with it. According to that his sardonic comment relative to what 'the donald' had to say about the matter in Charlottesville was accurately stated and justifiable.  What I see from NH is more of the schoolyard whine, "They did it tooooooooooo."

I suppose each person reading this will have to decide for themselves which is absurd and which is not.  

To be fair, both of these gentlemen stayed right in character.  NH doesn't always whine like that....just most of the time.  Centrist doesn't always hit the mark right on....just most of the time.  That much seems apparent....at least to me it does.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 157 of 159

The Police in Virginia just arrested two more alt right suspects for the beat down of an unarmed man that was caught on video. Interesting to see how many will be arrested when all is said and done !!!

What caused the man spraying the aerosol flame ? Was he outnumbered and defending himself from a club beat down , that video proves very little , unless you see what precipitated that encounter !!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 158 of 159

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Message 159 of 159

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors