Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Message 1 of 159

You claimed your "United Right" came to town to protest the removal of a statue...

Nope. I have said from the start that two sides came to town looking for a fight - and they got it.

BTW I don't have a "United Right".

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

If the readers can actually read, they know YOU blamed the disruption of free speech on the "brownshirts".  Nothing could be further from the truth.....you changed your position.

Since you have trotted out the "intellectually dishonesty" card again - oh, come on let's be honest, you called me a liar - let's deal with the above rather than your unnecessarily lengthy post.

From the start I have said that two groups came to town looking for a fight - and got it. 

If you think that is not true or I changed my position - let's talk.

Ahhhh, just more of the intellectually dishonest claims by one.....

If the readers can actually read, they know FROM THE START, YOU blamed the disruption of free speech on the "brownshirts".  Nothing could be further from the truth.....you changed your position.

You claimed if your United Right was in violation of the permit, law enforcement and not the brownshirts should have taken action.....law enforcement DID take action, they stopped the rally......you changed your position AGAIN.

You claimed your "United Right" came to town to protest the removal of a statue....you were shown this was a bogus reason for the protest......you changed your position.....AGAIN.

You claimed the issue in Charlottesville was about violating the free speech of your "United Right".....it never was.

And btw, in over 20,000 posts, I've never posted one word about Richard Wolff and/OR Birthers.....and as usual, all readers can see how intellectually dishonest one Conservative mouthpiece truly is with his posts. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Assault rifles are illegal rk9152 ? Better check again !!!

The military version with "auto" is illegal. These are look-alikes just like my beer can plinker - one pull, one shot.

I'm not saying they are not dangerous, it's just that the term "assault rifle" is a bit misleading. 

Assault rifles come in semi auto too, just like your plinker. And yes, assault rifles like mine are legal. Assault rifle is not misleading at all. there are two words to it, assault, and rifle. what dont you understand?

I don't understand a poster saying they are illegal. The implication was that they were the military version which is illegal.

Whether it was/is "military version" is irrelevant.

If it was properly registered prior to the May 1986 cutoff date - AND if one successfully jumps through the proper hoops - and pays the Excise Tax - BATF - an Agency of the Federal Government with proper authority will grant a properly complying citizen permission to transfer a single NFA weapon (yes, even a full auto military version) into the citizen's possession - and yes - the citizen is allowed to fire that weapon in full auto mode...

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 159

If the readers can actually read, they know YOU blamed the disruption of free speech on the "brownshirts".  Nothing could be further from the truth.....you changed your position.

Since you have trotted out the "intellectually dishonesty" card again - oh, come on let's be honest, you called me a liar - let's deal with the above rather than your unnecessarily lengthy post.

From the start I have said that two groups came to town looking for a fight - and got it. 

If you think that is not true or I changed my position - let's talk.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 159

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

The military version with "auto" is illegal. These are look-alikes just like my beer can plinker - one pull, one shot.

I'm not saying they are not dangerous, it's just that the term "assault rifle" is a bit misleading. 

Assault rifles come in semi auto too, just like your plinker. And yes, assault rifles like mine are legal. Assault rifle is not misleading at all. there are two words to it, assault, and rifle. what dont you understand?

I don't understand a poster saying they are illegal. The implication was that they were the military version which is illegal.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

No one but you, "rk".  You've tried your best to weave around the curves and attempt to make it about Freedom of Speech, but we all know, including YOU, that that was never the issue....at all!

btw, most readers know it took you 4 days to say you didn't support your fellow Right-wingers.  Most would agree that say's a LOT!!!

Most readers (if they are honest) know that my position has not changed from day one. Now, if you have quotes to prove otherwise please post them. If not, stick to your level -  Richard Wolff as a Bircher

Ahhhh, just more of the intellectually dishonest claims by one.....

You claimed if your United Right was in violation of the permit, law enforcement and not the brownshirts should have taken action.....law enforcement DID take action, they stopped the rally......you changed your position AGAIN.

You claimed your "United Right" came to town to protest the removal of a statue....you were shown this was a bogus reason for the protest......you changed your position.....AGAIN.

You claimed the issue in Charlottesville was about violating the free speech of your "United Right".....it never was.

And btw, in over 20,000 posts, I've never posted one word about Richard Wolff and/OR Birthers.....and as usual, all readers can see how intellectually dishonest one Conservative mouthpiece truly is with his posts. 

I recall this saying from several years back....

Image result for liars are cowards

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 159

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

There are "BumpFire" stocks/systems that are BATF legal.

I have one on my Ruger 10-22all totally lawful.

BUMPFIRE STOCKS by BUMP FIRE SYSTEMS - YouTube

It is lawful for a law abiding citizen to own a full auto firearm in the majority of states in the US - requires a bunch of paperwork - extensive FBI security/background checks and payment of a $200 Federal Excise Tax for the transfer permit for one "NFA" weapon...

Depending on what the weapon is, it usually costs somewhere around $10,000 to $50,000 to find and arrange for the purchase of one offered for sale - that was lawfully registered before the cutoff date of May 1986  - and is currently lawfully possessed - and then - having jumped through the appropriate hoops - transfer ownership...   Easy-Peasy!

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

So it begins.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 159

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

Sounds you have chosen sides long ago.

If that means what it seems to means, yes, some of have chosen the Constitution, the Court system, the police authorities, and the rule of law.

Others have chosen masked, armed fascist anarchists.

Others have chosen to protect and support the KKK without acknowledging the violence they stand for nor the KKK supporter who drove  his vehicle into those protesting the KKK, killing a woman and injuring many others. They have chosen hooded and un-hooded armed Fascist White Supremacists.

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the }car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

Any chance you can move on past those lies and discuss reality?

This appears to have a similar "flavor" of entreaties that request that racism not be mentioned and discussed because it's said to tend to "stir things up" and "keep the controversy going".

Nope - for my part, there's no reason to "move on."

Looks like the the "person" arrested for that felonious act has been identified as the "imperial Wizard of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

I'm certain his fellow prisoners will respect and honor his free speech rights...

You can have all the "flavor" you need to hide behind, but the truth is - 

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

No one but you, "rk".  You've tried your best to weave around the curves and attempt to make it about Freedom of Speech, but we all know, including YOU, that that was never the issue....at all!

btw, most readers know it took you 4 days to say you didn't support your fellow Right-wingers.  Most would agree that say's a LOT!!!

Most readers (if they are honest) know that my position has not changed from day one. Now, if you have quotes to prove otherwise please post them. If not, stick to your level -  Richard Wolff as a Bircher

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 159

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

Sounds you have chosen sides long ago.

If that means what it seems to means, yes, some of have chosen the Constitution, the Court system, the police authorities, and the rule of law.

Others have chosen masked, armed fascist anarchists.

Others have chosen to protect and support the KKK without acknowledging the violence they stand for nor the KKK supporter who drove  his vehicle into those protesting the KKK, killing a woman and injuring many others. They have chosen hooded and un-hooded armed Fascist White Supremacists.

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the }car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

Any chance you can move on past those lies and discuss reality?

As long as you continue to post lies it is obvious that you have no interest in discussing reality.

What "lies" are you referring to? Might you be simply insulting rather than discussing by calling the following a lie - No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

If you think those are lies, please substantiate your offensive comment.

Here is one of your lies "Others have chosen masked, armed fascist anarchists.Are the antifas not masked, are they not armed, are they not anarchists? How is that a lie?

Here is another: "No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists." You have spent several days supporting them. That is a lie. I support the Constitution no matter who it's rights are spelled out. And, as I have said, it is in the hands of the courts and law enforcement, not the masked armed, anarchists.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors