@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Spot on creppel , what's next ? - are our far right posters going to support Radical Muslim Terrorist groups to also violently march through our streets with permits to spread their hatred.

Don't let fear or common sense get in the way Far Righter's.

"With permits" (your words) - yes, if a person or a group has a permit or an invitation (in the case of private, University, etc.) has a permit - in other words, operating within the law - I support their right, not the right of the self-appointed "enforcers" of the left.

Understand - supporting a person's Constitutional right to speak is not supporting their words. And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution).

It is very apparent that you only support the free speech rights of those with whom you agree and feel the need to attack and call those you disagree with names.

Neither side violated the law in Charlottesville until the Neo-Nazis and the KKK decided to get physical with those who were protesting their hate speech.

Do you have any quote to offer in support of the offensive comment that I only support one side's free speech??

You on the other hand seem to be selling the biased position that the antifas were peaceful until the others decided to get physical. Is "getting physical" not part of their game plan wherever they show up?

Do you even read what you post? A clear example is furnished in your post to which I responded.

"And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution)."

I have no idea what that means. It sound like you are supporting the anarchists and/or revolution. Is that what you meant to say?

Why did you post that if you had no idea what it meant?

To seek clarity.

Some people actually enjoy discussing in more than snippets. Merely reposting some of my words gives me no idea as to your thinking.

Yes, some actually enjoy discussing in more than snippets. You are an example of one who does not.

You asked for an example of you calling those you disagree with names and I provided it. If you didn't like it pointed out why did you post it in the first place?

"And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution)."

Is that what you are hanging your hat on?? What is untrue about that statement? As to "calling names" - are some not supporting antifa as opposed to the Constitution?

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Video Shows Alt-Right Shooting Gun Towards Crowd in C-Ville

Message 12 of 159

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

Sounds you have chosen sides long ago.

If that means what it seems to means, yes, some of have chosen the Constitution, the Court system, the police authorities, and the rule of law.

Others have chosen masked, armed fascist anarchists.

Others have chosen to protect and support the KKK without acknowledging the violence they stand for nor the KKK supporter who drove  his vehicle into those protesting the KKK, killing a woman and injuring many others. They have chosen hooded and un-hooded armed Fascist White Supremacists.

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the }car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

Any chance you can move on past those lies and discuss reality?

I guess we COULD move past "those lies" you just posted, but most know the Alt-Right said the rally was to "Unite The Right".  Is the "Right" "United"?  You have whined for two weeks now that thugs showing up with loaded weapons, armor, clubs and torches were just exercising their right to free speech.  Obviously, they didn't get your message.

What has the title assigned to a rally to do with me or any poster? Really?  Trick question....or, possibly one you are unable to deal with.That seems like a real stretch in order to avoid a serious discussion with insults. I don't see you ever wanting a serious discussion, just diversions and straw arguments and attacks on the extremist leftists in your mind. No "straw" about defending the Constitution over your masked anarchists.

I have seen no defense of the Nazis or Kluxers showing up armed ....WRONG, you claimed repeatedly that they came to:

1.  Protest a statue;

2.  Exercise their "Freedom of Speech";

3.  Were forced to stop by the counter-protesters;, etc.

No "defense" just stating the facts.

None of which contributed to a "serious discussion" on the actual topic.  So, Puh-LEEEEEZE!  Ain't buying the crap you're selling.....

It really comes down to "defense" of the Constitution or "defense" of the masked anarchists.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 159

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

If that means what it seems to means, yes, some of have chosen the Constitution, the Court system, the police authorities, and the rule of law.

Others have chosen to protect and support the KKK without acknowledging the violence they stand for nor the KKK supporter who drove  his vehicle into those protesting the KKK, killing a woman and injuring many others. They have chosen hooded and un-hooded armed Fascist White Supremacists.

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the }car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

This appears to have a similar "flavor" of entreaties that request that racism not be mentioned and discussed because it's said to tend to "stir things up" and "keep the controversy going".

Nope - for my part, there's no reason to "move on."

Looks like the the "person" arrested for that felonious act has been identified as the "imperial Wizard of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

I'm certain his fellow prisoners will respect and honor his free speech rights...

You can have all the "flavor" you need to hide behind, but the truth is - 

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

Not true.

Can you substantiate your offensive comment? If so, please do.

Won't answer what I consider lies.

As always, stick to "Trump sucks" and Richard Wolff as a Bircher. Beyond that you seem to get lost. 

Ta-ta.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

This appears to have a similar "flavor" of entreaties that request that racism not be mentioned and discussed because it's said to tend to "stir things up" and "keep the controversy going".

Looks like the the "person" arrested for that felonious act has been identified as the "imperial Wizard of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

I'm certain his fellow prisoners will respect and honor his free speech rights...

No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

No one but you, "rk".  You've tried your best to weave around the curves and attempt to make it about Freedom of Speech, but we all know, including YOU, that that was never the issue....at all!

btw, most readers know it took you 4 days to say you didn't support your fellow Right-wingers.  Most would agree that say's a LOT!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

As long as you continue to post lies it is obvious that you have no interest in discussing reality.

What "lies" are you referring to? Might you be simply insulting rather than discussing by calling the following a lie - No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

If you think those are lies, please substantiate your offensive comment.

Here is one of your lies "Others have chosen masked, armed fascist anarchists."

Here is another: "No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists." You have spent several days supporting them.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Spot on creppel , what's next ? - are our far right posters going to support Radical Muslim Terrorist groups to also violently march through our streets with permits to spread their hatred.

Don't let fear or common sense get in the way Far Righter's.

"With permits" (your words) - yes, if a person or a group has a permit or an invitation (in the case of private, University, etc.) has a permit - in other words, operating within the law - I support their right, not the right of the self-appointed "enforcers" of the left.

Understand - supporting a person's Constitutional right to speak is not supporting their words. And, supporting the brownshirts is to defy the Constitution and support anarchism (or, to some, revolution).

It is very apparent that you only support the free speech rights of those with whom you agree and feel the need to attack and call those you disagree with names.

Neither side violated the law in Charlottesville until the Neo-Nazis and the KKK decided to get physical with those who were protesting their hate speech.

Do you have any quote to offer in support of the offensive comment that I only support one side's free speech??

You on the other hand seem to be selling the biased position that the antifas were peaceful until the others decided to get physical. Is "getting physical" not part of their game plan wherever they show up?

Do you even read what you post? A clear example is furnished in your post to which I responded.

I have no idea what that means. It sound like you are supporting the anarchists and/or revolution. Is that what you meant to say?

Why did you post that if you had no idea what it meant?

To seek clarity.

Some people actually enjoy discussing in more than snippets. Merely reposting some of my words gives me no idea as to your thinking.

Yes, some actually enjoy discussing in more than snippets. You are an example of one who does not.

You asked for an example of you calling those you disagree with names and I provided it. If you didn't like it pointed out why did you post it in the first place?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

I guess we COULD move past "those lies" you just posted, but most know the Alt-Right said the rally was to "Unite The Right".  Is the "Right" "United"?  You have whined for two weeks now that thugs showing up with loaded weapons, armor, clubs and torches were just exercising their right to free speech.  Obviously, they didn't get your message.

What has the title assigned to a rally to do with me or any poster? Really?  Trick question....That seems like a real stretch in order to avoid a serious discussion with insults. I don't see you ever wanting a serious discussion, just diversions and straw arguments and attacks on the extremist leftists in your mind.

I have seen no defense of the Nazis or Kluxers showing up armed ....WRONG, you claimed repeatedly that they came to:

1.  Protest a statue;

2.  Exercise their "Freedom of Speech";

3.  Were forced to stop by the counter-protesters;, etc.

None of which contributed to a "serious discussion" on the actual topic.  So, Puh-LEEEEEZE!  Ain't buying the crap you're selling.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 159

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

Not true.

Won't answer what I consider lies.

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 159

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

Not true.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 159

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

As long as you continue to post lies it is obvious that you have no interest in discussing reality.

What "lies" are you referring to? Might you be simply insulting rather than discussing by calling the following a lie - No one here has supported the Kluxers. No one here has supported the car killer". No one here has supported the Fascist White Supremacists.

If you think those are lies, please substantiate your offensive comment.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors