Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Victim VS Racist

Message 21 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

PEOPLE who entered the country illegally are being held as the procedures require - and the left sees only skin color.

Please find the law or written policy that REQUIRES that 5 month old babies be separated from their parents and then lost in a system that didn't keep track of where they were being held.

Once you find it; post it here.... I would like to read it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

@afisher wrote:

Meanwhile the current WH regime has directed its gestapo to round up brown / black folks and hold them in detention for more than a year, even if both the parent and child are US citizens.    Swoos needs to rebrand here picture of the man - with the stupidity brand ( aka Donald guy) and that is the santized version because tos.   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/11/us-immigration-family-separations-doj-us-citizens?CM...     

And there is the racism of the left again. PEOPLE who entered the country illegally are being held as the procedures require - and the left sees only skin color.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

Meanwhile the current WH regime has directed its gestapo to round up brown / black folks and hold them in detention for more than a year, even if both the parent and child are US citizens.    Swoos needs to rebrand here picture of the man - with the stupidity brand ( aka Donald guy) and that is the santized version because tos.   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/11/us-immigration-family-separations-doj-us-citizens?CM...     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

@Soosie- my younger former brother - now sister - has been TG (hormonally and surgically) for over thirty years - she married a straight man, they adopted kids, and living in rural Iowa, due to the fact that they told people in their community the truth - she has a condition that makes it impossible to concieve and carry a baby to term - she was once elected queen of a local annual festival - and has been recognised as mother of the year by the library volunteer organization - to their vast amusement...

Thailand's Got Talent - Bell Nuntita นันทิตา Audition (English Subtitle / Eng Sub) - YouTube

if the little girl in the poster encountered Bell Nuntita in a women's bathroom, and Bell didn't speak, would she initially identify Bell as male or female?  (at the ime of the video, she had not yet surgically transitioned)

Where The Wild Roses Grow - Contralto and Countertenor cover - YouTube 

If the little girl was raised by ignorant, narrow-minded bigots - could she  make the unfortunate mistake of assuming that Juliana Strangelove is male or TG?  

Nope - she's not - that's the voice she was born with...

How many transitioning and transitioned TG people does soozie know?

I confess - aside from my sister, I only know four TG people - all successfully transitioned - I never had a clue...

Hormones and surgery can work wonders...

Google Kim Petras...

What of Kristin Beck?  

Kristin is ten times the man liddle donnie believes he is.

Kristin Beck - Wikipedia

Hasn't she earned the right to go to whichever bathroom best suits her?

Yeah, I know, there are people who desperately NEED things to be the way they were in the last century - or the way they want things to be - that's their problem...

I don't care about the color of their skin, the language they speak, the deity they believe in(if any), their choice of who to love, or what sex they want to be - however. if they're trump supporters, that's an issue involving moral turpitude and ethical bankruptcy...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Victim VS Racist

Message 25 of 25

Victim vs racists.jpg

Kudos