10 things you need to know before voting in the midterm election. Find out more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Victim VS Racist

Message 1 of 25

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Meanwhile the current WH regime has directed its gestapo to round up brown / black folks and hold them in detention for more than a year, even if both the parent and child are US citizens.    Swoos needs to rebrand here picture of the man - with the stupidity brand ( aka Donald guy) and that is the santized version because tos.   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/11/us-immigration-family-separations-doj-us-citizens?CM...     

And there is the racism of the left again. PEOPLE who entered the country illegally are being held as the procedures require - and the left sees only skin color.

Another Lie & Misinformation..........................

The point was "PEOPLE" not "brown / black folks".

No the Point is - Lies & Misinformation are Lies and Misinformation....................

Ye it is the point I was making. It is an issue of people entering the US illegally - yet there was an effort to make it a racial issue.

Yet there is currently underway - Psychological Experimentation on Human Beings by the US Government - ordered by the President of the USA..................................

I disagree with that theory but, back to my issue - 

How does this relate to the racism claim?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Meanwhile the current WH regime has directed its gestapo to round up brown / black folks and hold them in detention for more than a year, even if both the parent and child are US citizens.    Swoos needs to rebrand here picture of the man - with the stupidity brand ( aka Donald guy) and that is the santized version because tos.   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/11/us-immigration-family-separations-doj-us-citizens?CM...     

And there is the racism of the left again. PEOPLE who entered the country illegally are being held as the procedures require - and the left sees only skin color.

No the Point is - Lies & Misinformation are Lies and Misinformation....................

Ye it is the point I was making. It is an issue of people entering the US illegally - yet there was an effort to make it a racial issue.

Yet there is currently underway - Psychological Experimentation on Human Beings by the US Government - ordered by the President of the USA..................................

( " “I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny — Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry, and Smear.”) Margaret Chase Smith

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Needless to say, it is not up to me to provide the law, edict, or Presidential Directive that requires the separation of parent and child; it is up to @rk9152, who made the statement that included the phrase; ARE BEING HELD AS THE PROCEDURES REQUIRE, to provide such proof. 

You are the one saying that babies are being kept in cages, not RK, nor anyone else.  Pictures I've seen show the babies being cared for in nurseries.  So who is responsible for all of this?  The United States Government, or the parents who expose young infants to the dangers of the journey to this country?

But your refusal to answer my question shows that you have no idea...just want to put the blame on someone else or on the government.

You, and those on the right with you, keep insisting there is a law or edict calling for the separation of children from their parents. I am merely asking to see that law or edict in writing posted to this board.

It can't be done because there is no such thing.

Because there is no law calling for the separation of children from their parents, yourself and those on the right with you, try to change the subject from the horrible inhumane way these people are being treated to something else like the immigrant's journey to our country.

@rk9152made a statement that there is a procedural REQUIREMENT to separate the families. If he can't find it; why don't you help him find it. I am waiting to read it.

No - rk accurately stated that there IS a combination of PROCEDURAL requirements (oNE for the ADULTS and another FOR the kids) that create THE situation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Show me any law, edict, Presidential Directive..... anything.... that, in writing, REQUIRES that babies be interred in cages.

Can you show where they are? 

Needless to say, it is not up to me to provide the law, edict, or Presidential Directive that requires the separation of parent and child; it is up to @rk9152, who made the statement that included the phrase; ARE BEING HELD AS THE PROCEDURES REQUIRE, to provide such proof. 

He can't; you can't; and no one else can because there is NO PROCEDURE as such. This was a TRUMP THE CHUMP decision, an inhumane decision, smacking of actions taken by Hitler, Stonewall Jackson, and slave traders before him.

Separating children from family, as a punitive measure, has been used by many a despot over the millennia.

Are you QUESTIONING the fact that the Court has SAID that children CANNOT be held longer than 20 DAYS? Or are you questioning the REALITY that the process for DEALING with those entering the NATION illegally takes MORE than 20 days.

Or do you JUST want to type Hitler and DESPOT and "millennia" (whatever that is)?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

PEOPLE who entered the country illegally are being held as the procedures require - and the left sees only skin color.

Please find the law or written policy that REQUIRES that 5 month old babies be separated from their parents and then lost in a system that didn't keep track of where they were being held.

Once you find it; post it here.... I would like to read it.

Please quote the entire post I was responding to. You then may be able to respond more intelligently.

The rest of your post is inconsequential.

You have made a statement that people are being held as the procedures require.

I merely asked you to find those procedures, in writing, that require that children be held, away from their parents. Even those as young as toddlers.

It is obvious that you CAN'T find ANYTHING relating to said procedure as you have tried to obfuscate the discussion by a personal attack on my intelligence.

Show me any law, edict, Presidential Directive..... anything.... that, in writing, REQUIRES that babies be interred in cages.

Again, once you find it, post it here and I'd be glad to read it.

Once again, I questioned the racial claims. No matter how many caps you use - it is about illegal entrants, regardless of skin color.

I saw no attack on your intelligence except mentioning your inability to grasp that simple point.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152made a statement that there is a procedural REQUIREMENT to separate the families. If he can't find it; why don't you help him find it. I am waiting to read it.

I was questioning your post saying that babies were being held in cages.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

You are the one saying that babies are being kept in cages, not RK, nor anyone else.  Pictures I've seen show the babies being cared for in nurseries.  So who is responsible for all of this?  The United States Government, or the parents who expose young infants to the dangers of the journey to this country?

But your refusal to answer my question shows that you have no idea...just want to put the blame on someone else or on the government.

You, and those on the right with you, keep insisting there is a law or edict calling for the separation of children from their parents. I am merely asking to see that law or edict in writing posted to this board.

It can't be done because there is no such thing.

Because there is no law calling for the separation of children from their parents, yourself and those on the right with you, try to change the subject from the horrible inhumane way these people are being treated to something else like the immigrant's journey to our country.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

@Soosie, this is just too funny to read these posts by the left!

Do you think maybe they are completely off the rails?

Maybe they just need to be hugged and for an adult to tell them,” It’s going to be alright, the adults are in charge now” .....

Amazing!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

Kudos
Views