You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Victim VS Racist

Message 11 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Show me any law, edict, Presidential Directive..... anything.... that, in writing, REQUIRES that babies be interred in cages.

Can you show where they are? 

Needless to say, it is not up to me to provide the law, edict, or Presidential Directive that requires the separation of parent and child; it is up to @rk9152, who made the statement that included the phrase; ARE BEING HELD AS THE PROCEDURES REQUIRE, to provide such proof. 

He can't; you can't; and no one else can because there is NO PROCEDURE as such. This was a TRUMP THE CHUMP decision, an inhumane decision, smacking of actions taken by Hitler, Stonewall Jackson, and slave traders before him.

Separating children from family, as a punitive measure, has been used by many a despot over the millennia.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 25
afisher... I will remind you once again my name is Soosie. I think it is against the guidelines for you to ccall me Swoos. I realize you think me stupid, but I am able to get names correct. How about you going forward?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Meanwhile the current WH regime has directed its gestapo to round up brown / black folks and hold them in detention for more than a year, even if both the parent and child are US citizens.    Swoos needs to rebrand here picture of the man - with the stupidity brand ( aka Donald guy) and that is the santized version because tos.   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/11/us-immigration-family-separations-doj-us-citizens?CM...     

And there is the racism of the left again. PEOPLE who entered the country illegally are being held as the procedures require - and the left sees only skin color.

Another Lie & Misinformation..........................

The point was "PEOPLE" not "brown / black folks".

No the Point is - Lies & Misinformation are Lies and Misinformation....................

Brown Skin & Black Skin People are People - but they are just one example of the kinds of People who experience Racism from Trump and Trump Cult Members - in this case they are being exprimented on just like Hitler used to experiment on Human Beings

Trumps experiment involves seperating Human Families to identify whether this abhorent behavior will act as a deterrent and change Human Behavior

It's no different than the last Human Experiments & Torture conducted on Captured Muslims during the last Republican Admiinistration

It's No Different than the First Human Experiments and Torture conducted by Hitler and the Hitler Cult

The other Point is Trump breaks almost everything he touches and has No Clue how to fix anything

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

Show me any law, edict, Presidential Directive..... anything.... that, in writing, REQUIRES that babies be interred in cages.

Can you show where they are? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

PEOPLE who entered the country illegally are being held as the procedures require - and the left sees only skin color.

Please find the law or written policy that REQUIRES that 5 month old babies be separated from their parents and then lost in a system that didn't keep track of where they were being held.

Once you find it; post it here.... I would like to read it.

Please quote the entire post I was responding to. You then may be able to respond more intelligently.

The rest of your post is inconsequential.

You have made a statement that people are being held as the procedures require.

I merely asked you to find those procedures, in writing, that require that children be held, away from their parents. Even those as young as toddlers.

It is obvious that you CAN'T find ANYTHING relating to said procedure as you have tried to obfuscate the discussion by a personal attack on my intelligence.

Again, once you find it, post it here and I'd be glad to read it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 25

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Meanwhile the current WH regime has directed its gestapo to round up brown / black folks and hold them in detention for more than a year, even if both the parent and child are US citizens.    Swoos needs to rebrand here picture of the man - with the stupidity brand ( aka Donald guy) and that is the santized version because tos.   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/11/us-immigration-family-separations-doj-us-citizens?CM...     

And there is the racism of the left again. PEOPLE who entered the country illegally are being held as the procedures require - and the left sees only skin color.

The point was "PEOPLE" not "brown / black folks".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

PEOPLE who entered the country illegally are being held as the procedures require - and the left sees only skin color.

Please find the law or written policy that REQUIRES that 5 month old babies be separated from their parents and then lost in a system that didn't keep track of where they were being held.

Once you find it; post it here.... I would like to read it.

Please quote the entire post I was responding to. You then may be able to respond more intelligently.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Mothers with Children - Families with Children who presented at a Legal US Border Crossing seeking Asylum were being Seperated from their Children along with everyone else.....................

AND

The Trump Cult will not admit that the Reality on the Ground Right Now Today....is Right Back Where it was under Obama - Catch & Release 

Proving Once Again - Trump & his Cult Have - No Solutions to Anything - They cannot fix anything even when ordered by a Court

They have a Single Policy - Break Everything - and then Run Away & move on to the next Breakable Item on the Agenda 

This is the same Model the Brexit Mongers used in Great Britain - Break the European Union and then move on when the Fix becomes to Difficult and leave everyone else holding the bag

Again, 4 years passes very quickly - Kim Jong Un understands Trump will either be in Jail or a be a Private Citizen in 4 years - so he will just drag this process out until he's gone

The Problem for Americans and the Rest of the World - is all this Stuff Trump is breaking and has No Clue or Interest in Fixing - will be left for others to deal with the ramifications for Decades

These Immigrant Children will be scarred for life - who wouldn't - Do you think they know Trump did this to them - NO - they will always think their Parents abandoned them.................

And Trump like Hitler is willing to conduct these Experiments on Human Beings just to see how it works out

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 25

@Soosie wrote:
@Alferd........I know you have nothing to do with the notifications that are sent......that is AARP, but I received at least 6 regarding your post. Wonder why there are so many duplicates?
That's easy to figure out..
In reply to part of your statement about not caring about the color of one's skin............don't you think they should include Trump as well? I think it should be all or none. I have seen you refer to him as orange.
Haven't referred to "orange" for a couple of months now - have been using other descriptive terms......
He happens to be a fair skinned male with blond hair.
True
I find it childish for some on this board to refer to one's physical appearance and then come back and expect others to accept the things and people that are important to them.
Not trying to convince you of anything...   "Just saying"...
Don't think I have singled your sister out. I like to see people walk their talk.

Nope - you didn't - I'll go back and kudo your post.

Was observing what I saw wrong with the attitude and position that the cartoon expressed.

It's my opinion that the bathroom issue reveals a hypocritical sexual maladjustment in republicans/conservatives/religious conservatives/trump supporters...

4onfg1zvehxz.jpg

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 25
@Alferd........I know you have nothing to do with the notifications that are sent......that is AARP, but I received at least 6 regarding your post. Wonder why there are so many duplicates? In reply to part of your statement about not caring about the color of one's skin............don't you think they should include Trump as well? I think it should be all or none. I have seen you refer to him as orange. He happens to be a fair skinned male with blond hair. I find it childish for some on this board to refer to one's physical appearance and then come back and expect others to accept the things and people that are important to them. Don't think I have singled your sister out. I like to see people walk their talk.
Kudos
Views