Get the information you need to help care for your eyes at the AARP Eye Center. Visit it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Vetting Syrian Refugees

Message 1 of 13

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
This issue is a good example of how Fox uses lies and propganda to manipulate the minds of their low IQ viewers. They watch Fox for their spoon fed version of the right wing version of an alternate reality. They know their viewers almost never research or verify what Fox tells them. Then they come here and tell a big lie that Syrian refugees were never vetted.

For those who reside in the real world. here are the facts.

Each Syrian refugee who makes it to the United States goes through a lengthy process of interviews and background checks.
Every single refugee is interviewed in detail multiple times by the U.N. for their vital statistics: where they came from, who they know.

Their irises are scanned to establish their identity.

And then they wait for the chance the U.N. might refer them to the United States.

Less than one percent are admitted into America.

For that one percent the next step was a State Department resettlement center in Amman for a background check led by specially trained Department of Homeland Security interrogators.

The entire process takes 18-24 months..........@criticalthinking.........Does this process also take place for anyone who manages to climb a fence or wall, swims, or any other undetected means of entry?

Hey Soosie,  when is the last time you saw a Syrian refugee "climb a fence or wall", or "swim" across the ocean to get into America? What other "undetected means" are you speaking of?

Were you to follow the full "read, think, respond" procedure, your posts would seem a lot smarter. The issue was the procedure, not the race, national origin or any of that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

The entire process takes 18-24 months..........@criticalthinking.........Does this process also take place for anyone who manages to climb a fence or wall, swims, or any other undetected means of entry?

Soosie, you are becoming hilarious.  that process is for terrorists, how many Honduras mothers and kids have you seen that they could even become terrorists? so why  treat them with the same laws and policies.? Please, you must really be conviced that we are all stupid.

What process is that? Sounds like you are saying that everyone except terrorists line up and follow the rules. Is that your "hilarious" point? 

Actually rk, it "sounds like" (as usual) you put your words into the post of another  and then asked an accusatory question on your resulting dubious contrivance!

Well, I did ask for a clarification and all I got was an "F". Can you offer more?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@rker321 wrote:

F

That really does not clarify your "hilarious" point.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@Soosie wrote:
This issue is a good example of how Fox uses lies and propganda to manipulate the minds of their low IQ viewers. They watch Fox for their spoon fed version of the right wing version of an alternate reality. They know their viewers almost never research or verify what Fox tells them. Then they come here and tell a big lie that Syrian refugees were never vetted.

For those who reside in the real world. here are the facts.

Each Syrian refugee who makes it to the United States goes through a lengthy process of interviews and background checks.
Every single refugee is interviewed in detail multiple times by the U.N. for their vital statistics: where they came from, who they know.

Their irises are scanned to establish their identity.

And then they wait for the chance the U.N. might refer them to the United States.

Less than one percent are admitted into America.

For that one percent the next step was a State Department resettlement center in Amman for a background check led by specially trained Department of Homeland Security interrogators.

Hey Soosie,  when is the last time you saw a Syrian refugee "climb a fence or wall", or "swim" across the ocean to get into America? What other "undetected means" are you speaking of?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie, you are becoming hilarious.  that process is for terrorists, how many Honduras mothers and kids have you seen that they could even become terrorists? so why  treat them with the same laws and policies.? Please, you must really be conviced that we are all stupid.

What process is that? Sounds like you are saying that everyone except terrorists line up and follow the rules. Is that your "hilarious" point? 

Actually rk, it "sounds like" (as usual) you put your words into the post of another  and then asked an accusatory question on your resulting dubious contrivance!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

F

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This issue is a good example of how Fox uses lies and propganda to manipulate the minds of their low IQ viewers, who watch Fox for their spoon fed version of the right wing version of an alternate reality. They know their viewers almost never research or verify what Fox tells them. Then they come here and tell a big lie that Syrian refugees were never vetted.

Did someone really come here and tell that big lie?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

@Soosie wrote:
Sousie,........@rker.........I will remind you of my name. It is Soosie. I think you are doing this on purpose and I believe it is against the rules. I have overlooked it many times now and would like you to correct. And, no, I don't think all of you are stupid and neither are the people who have opposing views. I think all the silly, childish name calling should stop. I do see stupid actions by people who see this group as one that solves the world's problems and has a large following. Some can't seem to realize the site is for entertainment. Any group I have been in on the AARP community is for entertainment.

Soosie,  I wish I was able to to do it on purpose, you have no idea what it would mean to me. Unfortunately although I pass all the posts for  spelling I miss some of them. I do apologize, and believe me I have no intention on changing your name or misspelling it. That third letter in your name looks like a u to me. sorry. so the correct spelling is Soosie ok  I will make sure that I don't misspellit again.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13
Sousie,........@rker.........I will remind you of my name. It is Soosie. I think you are doing this on purpose and I believe it is against the rules. I have overlooked it many times now and would like you to correct. And, no, I don't think all of you are stupid and neither are the people who have opposing views. I think all the silly, childish name calling should stop. I do see stupid actions by people who see this group as one that solves the world's problems and has a large following. Some can't seem to realize the site is for entertainment. Any group I have been in on the AARP community is for entertainment.
Kudos
Views