Esteemed Social Butterfly

Veteran in MAGA Hat Beaten by Violent Protesters

"An elderly military veteran and retired police officer was targeted and brutally attacked in public, in broad daylight, for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat and “Back The Blue” facemask.

Leftists are growing more violent and unstable as polls show President Donald Trump has a solid chance at winning an Electoral College majority.

The victim, who asked to not be identified, was trying to mail a package at a Red Bluffs, California post office when a man and woman approached him.

“She looked at me and she goes, ‘We just don’t like people like you,” the victim told local TV station KRCR.

That’s when her male companion joined in the animalistic assault.

“Just kind of got shocked a little bit and said, ‘Well, that breaks my heart,’ and no more sooner out of my mouth, I get hit on the left side of my head,” he said.

“Then somehow he got me in a headlock and started pounding me on top of my head,” the victim told KRCR.

I got blood all over the place and I’m trying to figure, you know, where’s my hat, where’s my package?’”

The bloodied victim was taken to a local hospital and still suffers from headaches.

“I just feel kind of bad, seven years in the military, Vietnam veteran and 30 plus years in law enforcement and you’re always taught situational awareness. And this guy came out of … I never saw it coming,” he says. “I was so shocked for the hate that people have, you know. I don’t hate them. I never met them. I just can’t believe they would do something like that.”

Red Bluff police arrested 26-year Daniel Gomez-Martinez, and charged with him battery and elder abuse.

https://americanactionnews.com/politics/2020/09/25/veteran-in-maga-hat-beaten-by-violent-protesters-...

Poor old guy was a victim of TDS. It is dangerous to publicly identify yourself as a conservative.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png