From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘Uranium One’ Informant to Speak to Congress

Message 31 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Interesting that when the "informant" is spilling the beans about how bad the Trump administration is you get all worked up about the anonymity but now it is just the greatest thing ever. hypocrisy, thy name is Republican. 

For me, I welcome this stuff. I LOVE to watch Hillary spank Republican Congressmen. 

Who is the "you" to whom you refer? That was a news item.

Actually, it looked obvious that Richva was addressing the person that posted the topic.

But since you responded, are you one of the ones that gets worked up about anonymity when someone spills the beans on trump?

You are aware are you not that the topic is about phony spilling of phony beans.

7 Republican investigations and an FBI investigation = no charges filed against Hillary.  "Phony Beans" are the only kind ever spilled on Hillary.  "Phony Beans" are the only ones the Right has, must be tiring spilling all those "Phony Beans" for nothing.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 46

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Richva:

Interesting that when the "informant" is spilling the beans about how bad the Trump administration is you get all worked up about the anonymity but now it is just the greatest thing ever. hypocrisy, thy name is Republican. 

For me, I welcome this stuff. I LOVE to watch Hillary spank Republican Congressmen. 

Republicans know there's nothing here, but they're doing it to distract the base. The base reacts like a cat chasing a laser toy......there's nothing there to catch, but they fall for it anyway.

This from the left, the ones who are still spending millions and millions of our tax dollars trying to find dirt, any dirt on Trump. When, oh, when will they be able to stumble on to something valid. As any intelligient, law abiding citezens know, investigations of this type are to have a suspected crime committed, and the investigation prove same-not to go here there and everywhere to uncover any type of wrongdoing.

The Democrats still have hundreds of millions to spend to catch up with the waste of the redundant investigations by the Republicans over the last 8 years. 

Did you also complain when Ken Starr was investigating Bill Clinton? The original complaint was shown to be bogus but that didn't stop Starr.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 46

Let's review the bidding.

Son DJ jr,  Son-in-law and principal advisor Kushner, AG Sessions, Nat'l Security Chief Flynn and Campaign chair Manafort all met with officials of the Russian Government during the campaign. Indisputable fact - they've all admitted to the meetings.

At 6:14 p.m. on June 7, 2016, Donald Trump Jr. clicked the send button on an email to confirm a meeting with a woman described as a “Russian government attorney” who would give him “information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia.”

Three hours later, his father, Donald J. Trump, claimed victory in the final primary races propelling him to the Republican presidential nomination and a general election contest against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. In his victory speech, Mr. Trump promised to deliver a major address detailing Mrs. Clinton’s “corrupt dealings” to give “favorable treatment” to foreign governments, including “the Russians.”

15 Jun 2016, Russians hack DNC computers (later confirmed by FBI). 22 JuneTrump campaign annouces there will be a big disclosure of information damaging to Hillary. July 22, Wikileaks releases 20,000 emails hacked from the DNC.

No western banks will lend money to Trump because of his record of defrauding investors, yet Trump  organization continues to find money for investing in major projects world-wide, including a proposed  +100 story complex in Moscow.

Der Trumper announces possible withdrawl from NATO and gives tacit approval to Russian annexation of Crimea and military action in Ukraine.

FBI confirms Russian sources placed thousands of anti-Hillary ads on social media in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennslyvania and Ohio prior to the election where there was significant increasd Republican turnout in those States.

Only the dupicated Trumpettes can consider all this "just coincidence" and NOT extensive Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 46
I am enjoying the FACT this RUSE was totally debunked on another thread to the point conservatives abandoned it, then come and comment on this one. lol.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 46

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Who is the "you" to whom you refer? That was a news item.

Actually, it looked obvious that Richva was addressing the person that posted the topic.

But since you responded, are you one of the ones that gets worked up about anonymity when someone spills the beans on trump?

You are aware are you not that the topic is about phony spilling of phony beans.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 46

@jimc91 wrote:
Justice Department grants waiver for witness to talk about the FBI racketeering investigation into Russian company

by Jim Stinson | Updated 26 Oct 2017 at 11:50 AM

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/uranium-one-informant-to-speak-with-congress/

Once again, @jimc91, you are using a FAKE NEWS source run by Laura "Heil Hitler" Ingraham.

That you have already addressed this issue in another thread almost smacks of being spam; however, I will give you the "benefit of the doubt" that you are trying to make another false point.

Read my response to your other thread regarding the lack of research you do as pertains to uranium worldwide...... especially the parts that have to do with our imports and exports of uranium.... and from who we import the material.

This "News" is but a fabrication generated by all the RIGHT WING FAKE NEWS sources.

Nothing more; nothing less.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 46

@fangoh45 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Richva:

Republicans know there's nothing here, but they're doing it to distract the base. The base reacts like a cat chasing a laser toy......there's nothing there to catch, but they fall for it anyway.

Yep, reminds me of my cat chasing that small spot around, on the walls, the floor, the furniture. The cat chases it anywhere and it always leads to nowhere. Same with the cult base.

Your cat story sounds  like a wonderful analogy of the Trump/Russia collusion,eh??

You missed it again. No surprise.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 46

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Richva:

Yep, reminds me of my cat chasing that small spot around, on the walls, the floor, the furniture. The cat chases it anywhere and it always leads to nowhere. Same with the cult base.

Your cat story sounds  like a wonderful analogy of the Trump/Russia collusion,eh??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 46

@Panjandrum wrote:

Richva:

This from the left, the ones who are still spending millions and millions of our tax dollars trying to find dirt, any dirt on Trump. When, oh, when will they be able to stumble on to something valid. As any intelligient, law abiding citezens know, investigations of this type are to have a suspected crime committed, and the investigation prove same-not to go here there and everywhere to uncover any type of wrongdoing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 46

@Panjandrum wrote:

Richva:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors