AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Unregulated Capitalism

Message 11 of 13

@MIseker wrote:
Once again, if you dont like my link, try some of the media quoted in this article. The opinion on the statements is opinion, the statements stand for themselves. http://winningdemocrats.com/goper-calls-flint-water-disaster-vastly-overstated-and-says-it-may-even-...

Just a thought, but the "1%" may include a bunch of folks who are GOING to get shafted, just hasn't happened yet. I'm referring to the "bottom edge" of the 1% - the $400,000/yr "wage slave" who makes nice money but not nearly enough to insulate them from the vicissitudes of cruel fate...and a Market controlled by Quants. Remember the housing market crash included just about everybody so a goodly number of folks were "upside down" in their was $1.4M now $500K McMansion, and if you needed any of your investment income to live on from 2006 until 2010, you already converted your stocks and bonds into groceries and rent.

Point being, the unconstrained Capitalist system will not just impoverish and enslave the 99%, left to its own devices, it will impoverish and enslave the 99.9%.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Unregulated Capitalism

Message 12 of 13
Once again, if you dont like my link, try some of the media quoted in this article. The opinion on the statements is opinion, the statements stand for themselves. http://winningdemocrats.com/goper-calls-flint-water-disaster-vastly-overstated-and-says-it-may-even-...
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Unregulated Capitalism

Message 13 of 13

Timely..toss in bottling water in Calif for the fun of it.

unregcap.jpg

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Replies