Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Unify behind Trump and stop investigating him

Message 1 of 9

"Unify behind trump and stop investigating him".

Yeah right ................ like they "unified" behind Obama and stopped investigating Hillary.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@easyed598 wrote:

CNN: Our Poll Respondents Had ‘Very Positive’ View of Trump Speech :: Grabien News

A Grabien article about CNN?  Umm... OK... whatever. 

Gotta love those headlines though.  Respondents = those who watched the speech.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@bl9528 wrote:

Surely the author of that theme is jesting? Seriously, has ANY previous President been such a habitual law-breaker and liar? Even "Tricky Dick" at his worst, or the Bush family honestly cannot compete for sheer disingenuous dishonesty. Suggestion to the author of the "Unite Behind Trump" idea: go to Annenberg Public Policy Center. Having gone there, do some fact checks on Trump statements. Nobody, I repeat Nobody can compete with present president for dishonesty. We the people CANNOT "unite" behind that mess. It would be quite immoral, indecent, and foolish. Kind regards and happy new year 2019.

Ah bl9528, I do believe the author was being facetious.

Disingenuous came to my mind, too, but I couldn't watch the whole charade.  Had to wander off and do other things.  I liked Stacy though.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@easyed598 wrote:

CNN: Our Poll Respondents Had ‘Very Positive’ View of Trump Speech :: Grabien News

I had a very positive view of it also.  He gave enough fluff that Democrats will be quoting him every time he tweets some unintelligent but nasty remark.  It will be the baseline of hypocracy. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Surely the author of that theme is jesting? Seriously, has ANY previous President been such a habitual law-breaker and liar? Even "Tricky Dick" at his worst, or the Bush family honestly cannot compete for sheer disingenuous dishonesty. Suggestion to the author of the "Unite Behind Trump" idea: go to Annenberg Public Policy Center. Having gone there, do some fact checks on Trump statements. Nobody, I repeat Nobody can compete with present president for dishonesty. We the people CANNOT "unite" behind that mess. It would be quite immoral, indecent, and foolish. Kind regards and happy new year 2019.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9
  1. Loved how several News Media are pointing out the Nixion card. Except, Nixion didn't seem to threaten anyone. Even the Sheriff of El Paso Texas, Tweets the facts.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Yeah the partisan attacks from lifelong "Republican" Robert Mueller !! President Trump's gonna have to come up with something better than that with everyone , but the wilfully blind.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Unify behind Trump and stop investigating him

Message 9 of 9

That was pretty much the message. We should unify but only behind what Trump wants and oh, by the way, investigating him is really not a good way to get everyone to join together.  I did love the groans when he mentioned caravans of migrants marching toward the border.  Since he spent most of the week burning Democrats, it was a pretty hypocritical speech. 

I will bet he lost some points with his base though. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors