Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Unhinged, and Legitimately Scary

Message 1 of 67

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@JohnW594473 wrote:

Yea, very similar to the racist idiots who said they'd leave if Obama was elected.    Oh, they were racists? And you know that how? Reading their posts here.  But thanks for asking.....  Is that similar to the racists who have been calling the Senate Republicans OLD WHITE MENNo.  Is that racist?  If so, how?

In an effort to remain politically correct, I'd just like to know:  In terms of using the phrase "OLD WHITE MEN,"  is it racist to call them "white?"  Or is it sexist to call them "men?"  Or is it ageist to call them "old?"  Or should we give up that wording all together and just call them CLOWNS?

Really?

So these are what trump supporters look like when they are not "in drag" - pretending to be "old white men", " republican politicians" and "conservative congresscritters"....

Who would have suspected?

ejTyJ.jpg

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So you agree with my description then.  Rather different than you described.

Where did you see agreement - or are you just playing one of the usual games?

Well, if you were "honestly watching and listening" you would be in agreement.  No game; just simple logic.  But thanks for asking.....

But you posted, "So you agree with my...." - again, where did you see agreement or are you just playing your normal game that goes along with "thanks for asking..."?

Well, I was taking your word for it that you were "honestly watching and listening".  If that is true, you would be in agreement.  No game; just simple logic.  But thanks for asking.....

Where is the logic wherein you think I agreed with you? Did I post something to indicate agreement - "agreement" not "watching and listening".

Given the proved and verified fact that trump has - during the campaign - and since the ignoreguration - been untruthful approximately twice as often as he has been truthful - can any valid and verifiable data be presented supplying irrefutable evidence that trump's followers and supporters are not equally untruthful to the same degree?

Sure looks like trump followers and supporters are - deep in what passes for their souls - as untruthful as trump...

Since trump is every bit as unhinged and legitimately as scary as Pennywise the evil clown - is there any proof that his followers and supporters are not equally - well - "neither trustworthy of truthful"?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 67

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@JohnW594473 wrote:

Yea, very similar to the racist idiots who said they'd leave if Obama was elected.    Oh, they were racists? And you know that how? Reading their posts here.  But thanks for asking.....  Is that similar to the racists who have been calling the Senate Republicans OLD WHITE MENNo.  Is that racist?  If so, how?

In an effort to remain politically correct, I'd just like to know:  In terms of using the phrase "OLD WHITE MEN,"  is it racist to call them "white?"  Or is it sexist to call them "men?"  Or is it ageist to call them "old?"  Or should we give up that wording all together and just call them CLOWNS?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 67

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, if you were "honestly watching and listening" you would be in agreement.  No game; just simple logic.  But thanks for asking.....

But you posted, "So you agree with my...." - again, where did you see agreement or are you just playing your normal game that goes along with "thanks for asking..."?

Well, I was taking your word for it that you were "honestly watching and listening".  If that is true, you would be in agreement.  No game; just simple logic.  But thanks for asking.....

Where is the logic wherein you think I agreed with you? Did I post something to indicate agreement - "agreement" not "watching and listening".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 67

@n566192l wrote:

Olderscout66,

I truly hope for the sake of the Country something Positive happens. From day one this is Administration seems to have nothing but negativity associated with it. Just so tired of the circus.

You defined the outcome well but missed on the source. Remember, the pussyhat brigade was marching before he was inaugurated, the "Resistance" was immediate, the antifa thugs were beating people up and destroying property. then along came Maxine and the organized unsocial behavior of harassing pols and their families in restaurants, gas stations, stores, etc.

I, like you, am tired of the circus brought about by the Dems refusal to accept an election they lost.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 67

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper won't make it to 2019 - once the Blue Wave decimates their majorities in the House and Senate, the GOPerLords will pull the strings and exercise the TFA solution to our National disgrace.

Just to make sure, VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

What is the trans-fatty acid solution?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 67

Olderscout66,

I truly hope for the sake of the Country something Positive happens. From day one this is Administration seems to have nothing but negativity associated with it. Just so tired of the circus.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 67

Der Trumper won't make it to 2019 - once the Blue Wave decimates their majorities in the House and Senate, the GOPerLords will pull the strings and exercise the TFA solution to our National disgrace.

Just to make sure, VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 67

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

As the President addressed the UN someone seemed to snicker. He made a joke about it and the body at large enjoyed his humor and even applauded it.

But, to the Trump haters such humanity is "scary".

What was the joke Trump told? Was it when he said his administration accomplished more than any other American President because that is what caused the laughter?

There was no joke. The Members laughed with him when he handled the sneerers with good humor.

Again you distort the facts.  He was laughed at when he gave his asinine, "so true" line, just as millions of Americans do each time he uses in his speeches to the American electorate..  He received more laughs with his admission he wasn't expecting that type of response.  Facts matter to most people.....

No distortion - just a matter of honestly watching and listening.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.