Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
94
Views

Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

94 Views
Message 1 of 14

 

GOP Tax Plan: Borrow almost $2 Trillion. As a result, interest rates keep rising which means:

  • The cost of auto loans is rising
  • Home Mortgage rates are rising
  • Credit card loan rates are rising
  • Tuition Loans are rising

Trump Trade War:

  • Soybean farmers are suffering
  • Pork farmers are suffering
  • Auto Manufacturers are afraid of future suffering

Logic: The little money the GOP saves workers will quickly be washed away

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
94
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
99
Views

Re: Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

99 Views
Message 2 of 14

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Chasky, this article deals with numerical FACTS. You couldn't possibly expect a Trump Cult member to address the issue of documented numbers? Why would anyone expect a rational, logical argument from him?


chas, you might want to ask ct - Is employment not up? Is unemployment not down? Is family income not up? Is the employment situation not rosy?

 

And then you can ask him/her/it if that is not a very rational and logical point.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
99
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
103
Views

Re: Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

103 Views
Message 3 of 14

@gruffstuff wrote:

Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

 

After massive tax cuts for billionaires Trump wants to cut food stamps for the poor.

 

The next recession, or worse, is coming, we can argue about when it will come, but it's coming.

 

Ideally when times are good and overall unemployment is low we would pay down debt and prepare for the next downturn, not cut taxes for billionaires.


It was the tax cuts that boosted the economy and created the rosy picture that it now presents.

 

Despite the class warfare desires of the far left - it must be understood that by it's nature a tax cut goes to tax payers.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
103
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
104
Views

Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

104 Views
Message 4 of 14

Chasky, this article deals with numerical FACTS. You couldn't possibly expect a Trump Cult member to address the issue of documented numbers? Why would anyone expect a rational, logical argument from him?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
104
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
105
Views

Re: Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

105 Views
Message 5 of 14

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Employment is up, unemployment is down, family income is up, the employment situation is rosy. But leave it for the hardcore lefties to form a little group to grumble and kudo swap.


And leave it to a trump cultist to respond by insulting instead of rationally debunking the information given in the posted topic.


Is employment not up? Is unemployment not down? Is family income not up? Is the employment situation not rosy? Is there not a little group here grumbling and swapping kudoes?

 

Your point?????

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
105
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
113
Views

Re: Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

113 Views
Message 6 of 14

Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

 

After massive tax cuts for billionaires Trump wants to cut food stamps for the poor.

 

The next recession, or worse, is coming, we can argue about when it will come, but it's coming.

 

Ideally when times are good and overall unemployment is low we would pay down debt and prepare for the next downturn, not cut taxes for billionaires.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
113
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
117
Views

Re: Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

117 Views
Message 7 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

Employment is up, unemployment is down, family income is up, the employment situation is rosy. But leave it for the hardcore lefties to form a little group to grumble and kudo swap.


And leave it to a trump cultist to respond by insulting instead of rationally debunking the information given in the posted topic.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
117
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
125
Views

Re: Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

125 Views
Message 8 of 14

Employment is up, unemployment is down, family income is up, the employment situation is rosy. But leave it for the hardcore lefties to form a little group to grumble and kudo swap.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
125
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
176
Views

Re: Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

176 Views
Message 9 of 14

This is worth watching for sure....

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
176
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
186
Views

Re: Unemployment Rising in Several Trump States

186 Views
Message 10 of 14
@CriticalThinking

Not like they weren't warned.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
186
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors