Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 16

You're kidding right?  Even Jason Furman turned against Krugman on this one.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

Peter 758:  Krugman is the worst economist on the planet. He proves it with these posts. Talk about manipulating the numbers....laughable. 

What's laughable is how conservatives say he's a horrible economist because he's been correct time after time. It infuriates them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

New numbers from the U.S. Labor Department Friday surprised economists when the jobless rate dropped from 14.7 percent in April to 13.3 percent in May. But there was a note on the official report called a “misclassification error” that makes last month’s unemployment rate up to three points higher.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16
Krugman is the worst economist on the planet. He proves it with these posts. Talk about manipulating the numbers....laughable.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

So, the bottom line here is no conspiracy before or now.  The numbers are reported this way.  If you want the numbers reported another way the rates would have been higher since the pandemic unemployment started.  Either way the numbers have improved faster than expected.  Good news!  **bleep**, some of have the ability to make good news bad in a big way.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

@sunluvngal wrote:
@afisherI went to your link and got an ad that said i had to "subscribe" to read it. I don't do that. 😉 So i was unable to read your article that was posted to "correct the lies by the current WH regime". I like to check things out for myself, see who's sayin' what, ya know? So, I tried to "read" both sides...other than what you chose to post, that is. *shrugs*

Here is a link to the same article at MSN.  No subscription necessary.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

Funny that we always have trump administration figures versus reliable source figures...always seems to be a notable gap between them!

And it seems that S Moore is a hack, and memory says that he was denied a seat on the Federal Reserve Board. 
And Krugman has historically been more correct than regressives want to admit. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

The WH regime .... the same alternate fact calculators who determined, with zero substantiation and massive evidence otherwise, that there were more people in attendance at Trump's inauguration than President Obama's!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16
@afisher I went to your link and got an ad that said i had to "subscribe" to read it. I don't do that. 😉 So i was unable to read your article that was posted to "correct the lies by the current WH regime". I like to check things out for myself, see who's sayin' what, ya know? So, I tried to "read" both sides...other than what you chose to post, that is. *shrugs*
You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

ROFLMAO - remember when the RW kept screaming about unemployment under another administration - they cared not a whit about the U3 , they claimed it was a useless measurement.   May U6 is @ 21.2....now wait for them to squeal ,

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit