Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Under Trump, I have the Best Medicare Advantage Plan in 6 Years!

Message 21 of 30

Off topic aruzi ? Nope spot on , I dont think attempting to cut $400 BILLION from Medicare is helping Senior's and Disabled , but whatever floats your boat. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 30

@aruzinsky wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Did you forget Trump tried to Cut $400 BILLION from Medicare ? You can thank AARP and the Democrats for fighting against those CUTS.

And, did you forget to answer my question?  Or, did you immorally use this thread an opportunity to speak off-topic?

“Immoral use of this thread to speak off topic?”

LMAO!  

@mandm84—Those of us dealing with reality did not forget the drastic cuts that trump made to Medicare. Nor have we forgotten that through his convenient indecisiveness many insurance companies pulled out of the ACA program.  We have also not forgotten that with the removal of the individual mandate, insurance premiums soared  for elders.

We have nothing for which to thank trump.  His legacy is greed, racism, a pattern of pathological untruths,  and the ability to attract those who are not intelligent enough to figure out they too have been scammed. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 30

Congratulations! Now.....about the other 300 million Americans who don't..................

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 30

@aruzinsky wrote:

I suspect that I am not alone because, when I used this government site to select a plan, last October, 

https://www.medicare.gov/find-a-plan/questions/home.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 ,

I saw some 4 star ratings for the first time.  And, although I didn't thoroughly memorize the terms of my plan  when I signed up,  I could swear that my PPO copay for out of network doctors was 45% and, now, its 35%.  I suspect that the insurance company is passing on its corporate tax savings to customers.   

You suspect wrong.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 30

@aruzinsky wrote:

I suspect that I am not alone because, when I used this government site to select a plan, last October, 

https://www.medicare.gov/find-a-plan/questions/home.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 ,

I saw some 4 star ratings for the first time.  And, although I didn't thoroughly memorize the terms of my plan  when I signed up,  I could swear that my PPO copay for out of network doctors was 45% and, now, its 35%.  I suspect that the insurance company is passing on its corporate tax savings to customers.   

Sorry your copay is so high. I didnt realize it was that bad. Of course, if the only time you use an out of network doc is an emergency, who cares if its 45 or 35? the only thing being passed on by insurance co's is illusion.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 30

@mandm84 wrote:

Did you forget Trump tried to Cut $400 BILLION from Medicare ? You can thank AARP and the Democrats for fighting against those CUTS.

And, did you forget to answer my question?  Or, did you immorally use this thread an opportunity to speak off-topic?

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 30

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 30

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 30

@aruzinsky wrote:

What about you?

im not on it yet, but my cadillac insurance is going up at a higher rate this year.  my wifes has been great since she applied..under Obama. 

you get what you pay for..no more no less. I have an extreme chronic condition...therefore im better off paying top dollar. 

I'll pay a lot less when i get on that govt sponsored healthcare. and best of all, you kicked in for it.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Under Trump, I have the Best Medicare Advantage Plan in 6 Years!

Message 30 of 30

What about you?

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Replies