Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

US President Calls WH Aide ‘Crazed’ ‘Lowlife’ ‘Dog’

Message 1 of 4

Afisher, it doesn't matter because Trump Cult members have no standards for their leader. That's one reason it's a cult, everything Trump says or does is perfectly fine with them. Trump can insult women, ethnic groups, NATO members, John McCain, etc. No matter how low and disgusting Trump acts, his cult members support him 100%. They have no character.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: US President Calls WH Aide ‘Crazed’ ‘Lowlife’ ‘Dog’

Message 2 of 4

But but but, he told all his followers that he only hires the best and brightest.     /s

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: US President Calls WH Aide ‘Crazed’ ‘Lowlife’ ‘Dog’

Message 3 of 4

Omarosa Admission

“I was complicit with this White House deceiving this nation,” she said.

“They continue to deceive this nation by how mentally declined he is, how difficult it is for him to process complex information, how he is not engaged in some of the most important decisions that impacts our country.

I was complicit, and for that I regret.”

Source - https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/13/omarosa-jared-ivanka-tapes-775712

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

US President Calls WH Aide ‘Crazed’ ‘Lowlife’ ‘Dog’

Message 4 of 4
1. GOING LOW
7 hours ago

Trump Calls Omarosa a ‘Crazed’ ‘Lowlife’ ‘Dog’

Once again, President Trump took to Twitter on Tuesday morning to continue his ongoing tirade against former adviser and reality-TV star Omarosa Manigault-Newman. “When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out,” he wrote.

“Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!” Manigault-Newman was paid the maximum salary of $179,700 during her time in the White House as an assistant to the president. She released an audio tape on Monday that appeared to show Trump surprised about her firing last year. Her book, Unhinged: An Insider Account of the Trump White House, was released today.

Source - https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-calls-omarosa-a-crazed-lowlife-dog?ref=home

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies