Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: US Named World's Most Competitve Economy For First Time In A Decade

Message 1 of 5

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

The United States was named the world's most competitive economy by the World Economic Forum (WEF) on Wednesday.

In its Global Competitiveness Index, WEF — known for its annual economic forum in Davos, Switzerland — ranked the U.S. as the most competitive of 140 economies, the first time the nation has reached the top spot in a decade.

Singapore and Germany ranked second and third respectively, with researchers finding the European economy was now less competitive than those in East Asia and the Pacific.

The report mapped the competitiveness of global economies using 98 indicators including workforce diversity, press freedom, labor rights, and disruptive businesses.

=======================================

That says a lot about what is going on in our country...great news!

Yeah it says - Two Things

1. Trump is FOR SALE

2. Trump will sell American Military Hardware & Software To Terrorists

What has that nonsense to do with the good news about our economy?

Pretty Simple Really

I live in a Border Town in NH next to Massachusetts......................NH has No Sales Tax - Mass has a 6.25% Sales Tax...........................

My Town has hundreds of Stores because so many Mass Residents come here to Shop

Two Major Interstate Highways Run through Massachusetts and right into my town in NH - Routes I495 & I95 easy access

Lets say I open a Retail Store to compete with the Dozens of other Stores selling similar items

But I'm willing to sell to anyone - I don't card Alcohol or Cigarette Sales

I don't run background checks on Gun Sales

I break every Rule that all the other Stores follow

It's easy to project that until I get caught - I'm going to be awarded the title of the Most Competitive Retail Store in my Border Town

That why there is Absolutely No Cause For Celebration

Winning Most Competitive World Economy Means Nothing When The Country That Wins Has a Leader who is willing to Lie Cheat Steal to Win

Trump is a Leader who is willing sell US Weapons to Terrorists

Trump is a Leader who is willing to do Business with Countries that the rest of the World has Sanctions on

There is a Price to be Paid when your Country is Led by a Leader who has No Morals - No Ethics - No Principles

Making Money at any Cost has never been what the USA wanted to be known as

We've always been the Leader on Human Rights - Free Trade - a place the Worlds Oppressed could look to for Help

Now we are Known as the Country with a Leader who can be Bought and Where there is No Safe Haven for those Being Tortured - Murdered - Dismembered

Now it's Simply a Place Where Pay the Leader Off and you can Play Any Game You Want

The Hypocrisy is so Obvious it's sickening - Trump complains about the US giving Iran their own money back - but he has No Problem Taking 100 Million $$ Bribes to look the other way - on Torture - Murder - Dismemberment!

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

The United States was named the world's most competitive economy by the World Economic Forum (WEF) on Wednesday.

In its Global Competitiveness Index, WEF — known for its annual economic forum in Davos, Switzerland — ranked the U.S. as the most competitive of 140 economies, the first time the nation has reached the top spot in a decade.

Singapore and Germany ranked second and third respectively, with researchers finding the European economy was now less competitive than those in East Asia and the Pacific.

The report mapped the competitiveness of global economies using 98 indicators including workforce diversity, press freedom, labor rights, and disruptive businesses.

1. Trump is FOR SALE

What has that nonsense to do with the good news about our economy?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

1. Trump is FOR SALE

trump is for sale - in exchange for a lie from the terrorists to whom he sold Military Hardware and Software - falsely praising him and falsely alleging that he's a "good guy"(he's not, and never will be) and a great president (he's not, and never will be).

216904_600.jpg

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5

@KidBoy2 wrote:

1. Trump is FOR SALE

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

US Named World's Most Competitve Economy For First Time In A Decade

Message 5 of 5

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors