From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: US LAUNCHES 50+ TOMAHAWK MISSLES

Message 51 of 123

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx- lighten up there a little bit Tx, she was trying to use some humor.

--

I've never found any humor in military matters like this.  I'm not sure what post you are talking about, but military wise, Trump did the right thing instead of just telling someone they "really ought'n not do that".

Actually Tex, it was Trump who indicated  "really ought'n not do that". Trump indicated it to President Obama relative to President Obama's consideration of attacking Syria.

And then Trump attacks Syria.

So why the double standard Tex?

I understand it was those children that were gassed that changed Trump's mind. 

That's what he wants you to believe.

I can relate to that after seeing children in Vietnam with bodies disfigured and missing limbs. 

As a result of whose actions?

He should have bombed
Assad's palace.

And then what Tex? 

If Trump were truly concerned about all those children, he would stop resisting their refuge to our country!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 123

@fangoh45 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

If it was any president other than this one I would feel it was a good thing. When the Russians do something to show they back Assad, Trump will be lost. God....help us all now. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Isn`t this a typical response from the Trump haters?  Those who accuse Trump of colluding with Russia are now whining about  Trump colliding with Russia.

So, so true!

They're lucky, Trump is white, enabling the left to voice opposition to one or more of his policies.

Actually, Trump is orange!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 123

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

BTW:  Two hours before Trump's decision to attack the Syrian air base, Hillary Clinton, in an interview, suggested that same action.  So it looks like Trump took Hillary's advice!

--

Within two hours before the strike, even before, operations were no doubt in motion for the strike.  Two hours notice isn't enough time to coordinate firing fifty-nine Tomahawk missles on a target.  That was a very partisan statement.

No it wasn't.

All those liberal statements are only playing into the hands of Putin.

What "liberal statements" Tex?

If there was an agreement Obama had with Putin to avoid the use of poison gas it was broken by the Syrians. 

And sanctioned by the Russians as the Russians were to have controlled all the poison gas!

And apparently Trump didn't just prepare, he followed through to show them he meant business.

By leaving the air strip intact to allow more gas bombings? 

Besides Obama isn't in office anymore,

As evidenced by the insanity now in the White House.

and Hillary lost the election so what she says is just after the publicity.

Publicity for Hillary? .... Nooooo .... That's what Trump's bombing was all about .... that and distraction!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 123

Good, glad you heard that.  Trying to get caught up after a very busy day!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 123

Yes, I heard the update. Expert analysts, i.e. former generals, said that tomahawks are not used to take out runways. It would have been a waste of resources to send these missiles in to try and take out a runway. The targets were buildings, hangers, fuel storage, bunker, and some 20 aircraft that were taken out. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 123

@pc6063 wrote:

Kid-again it was brought up because people were questioning  the validity of the planes taking off again nothing more nothing less

---

You appear to be the one keeping that alive.  What makes you think that the runway was completely destroyed?  Runways can be quickly repaired.  Have you considered that there are important aspects on an air base? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 123

Kid-again it was brought up because people were questioning  the validity of the planes taking off again nothing more nothing less

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 123

@pc6063 wrote:

Kid- yes, I know! I'm the one who started the thread.  the reason for this discussion is that there has been a discrepancy as to whether planes are still able to take off from the airport that was bombed last night-- nothing more, nothing less. 

--

I doubt that destroying all planes or completely destroying the runway was the object, or even possible.  Yet you keep insisting that planes are taking off from the air base...so what?  Rockets hit Danang Air Base many times during the years I was there, but it was still operational.  Air Bases are big places, but the object was specific targets here.

Here is a link to ABC news regarding the strike:  http://abcnews.go.com/US/syrian-jets-off-air-base-hit-us/story?id=46646770

That link shows some specific targets that were destroyed which I would believe was the purpose of the missile attack.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 123

Kid- yes, I know! I'm the one who started the thread.  the reason for this discussion is that there has been a discrepancy as to whether planes are still able to take off from the airport that was bombed last night-- nothing more, nothing less. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 123

No. Tx,  Tokyo Rose was the fabricated name given to all female newscasters of Japanese dissent  in the South Pacific.  It wasn't one person.  As I said propaganda is being spread by Syria news media right now kind of like our Breitbart.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors