Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: US Claims Drone was minding it's own business

Message 1 of 26

@L42010 wrote:

Due to the known fact that the current US administration and their leader has known to lie to the public continually, I believe it maybe time to send in all the past living Presidents in for a "conference" with the current. I realize most will feel this is a ridiculous statement, but there is some that have only been in that position that can discuss past failures and accomplishments that can explain what a dangerous path he is starting to take us down with the current crisis. Their (Iran) Parliament was chanting death to America over this drone incident. Now, we have the two leaders spewing tensions up on the twitter spool! Iraq was a very important lesson to America!!! The current took us out of the nuclear agreement and now we see the repercussions of they will now test the world to the fullest. Unless this is all a hoax, which I don't believe, this is a very important time in our current times.

An interesting idea ..... however, the only person Trump would have any "conferences with" is Sean Hannity .... another narcissistic, hate mongering, bigoted moron.

Trump will not "confer" with anybody who could tell him he is wrong.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

"Christian" Drone - was it also caucasian, straight and rich? Might as well throw the whole pckage into the mix.

Of course it was, as well as simple-minded, ignorant and supported trump, hates minorities and wants to make America great again.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 26

Due to the known fact that the current US administration and their leader has known to lie to the public continually, I believe it maybe time to send in all the past living Presidents in for a "conference" with the current. I realize most will feel this is a ridiculous statement, but there is some that have only been in that position that can discuss past failures and accomplishments that can explain what a dangerous path he is starting to take us down with the current crisis. Their (Iran) Parliament was chanting death to America over this drone incident. Now, we have the two leaders spewing tensions up on the twitter spool! Iraq was a very important lesson to America!!! The current took us out of the nuclear agreement and now we see the repercussions of they will now test the world to the fullest. Unless this is all a hoax, which I don't believe, this is a very important time in our current times.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 26

Once again, as I asked in my previous post in this thread, what was the exact location of the drone when it was shot down? If the trump admin is so credible, why can’t they provide a map which gives us the exact location...or is it still being made up!...to show us the location!

Or was the drone not where they said it was supposed to be?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

Hey, Pompeo and Trump are still worried about the cookies the poor drone was purportedly carrying for a bake sale.  Apparently the military couldn't get in fast enough to retrieve them from the side of this fine upstanding innocent family drone who has sung its last song in the church choir and coached its last little league baseball game.

It appears that the frauduent childishness has attracted a following. 

Fraudulent childishness (and considerable unlawful Russian hacking and propaganda) got tRump elected.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 26

BREAKING NEWS!  Trump has tweeted that the Onion article is "fake news"!  The drone did not make its own cookies for school bake sales, instead it bought them at Safeway!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 26

@MsStretch wrote:

Hey, Pompeo and Trump are still worried about the cookies the poor drone was purportedly carrying for a bake sale.  Apparently the military couldn't get in fast enough to retrieve them from the side of this fine upstanding innocent family drone who has sung its last song in the church choir and coached its last little league baseball game.

It appears that the frauduent childishness has attracted a following. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 26

interesting turn-about, the mSM seems disappointed that there are not 150 dead people for them to wring their hands over while attacking the President.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 26

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

A fraudulent quote not from Pompeo but from the onion. Speaking of which, here is an interesting thought from the same source - "

Chuck Schumer: ‘The American People Deserve A President Who Can More Credibly Justify War With Iran’

Okay, so it's a spoof.  But given the reality show mentality of this administration, nothing surprises me anymore. They have no credibility as far as I'm concerned. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors