Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: US Aliies Demand Iran Proof - Trump Mute

Message 1 of 7

I just read that he is sending 1000 more men to the Middle East.  like I said the idiot will get us into a war. Perhaps this will make many think twice about the idiot in the White House

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

This  idiot is going to get us into a war with Iran. NOw. If I remember correctly PUtin and Assad are buddies and so is Iran.

If war takes place, first of all the  only ones that will be with the US are the Saudis and perhaps Netanyahu if he actually get elected. remember he just lost the power to remain in power.

I don't have a clear picture as to what and how Syria and the Russians are going to see any of this.

In the meanwhile, Americans will die for the idiot in the white house

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

As I posted in another thread lets hope in time we will get the real story. There is not even a complete back story I have heard yet, but we might all be shocked shortly.

Here are some things to think about with Iran right now. It took years but the world made a deal with Iran on nuclear items. That included China, Russia. There has been little trouble on the waters since that as everyone was going by what all agreed to. The US (Trump) broke that agreement because Trump did not like it (Trump told the world he was supreme leader and everything done he had to approve.) The rest of the world has kept that agreement and basically told Trump (US ) where to go. Trump then imposed sanctions on Iran in the financial area as we have what is the world system of moving money around the world. All countries use it so by excluding Iran from it they could be hurt badly, and have been. We threatened other countries like India with Tariffs if they bought Oil from Iran. (We just imposed them on India and one of the reasons was Iran.)

Just a short time ago the Finance Minister of Germany visited Iran to talk to them about Sanctions. Iran wants the rest of the world to doing something to stop the US sanctions. The FM of Germany talked with them about a new system that would be set  up by France, Germany, Great Britain that would bypass the US and Iran could trade with the rest of the world as called for in the agreement again. Few weeks after that meeting we see the current problems on shipping in the Gulf. Strange.

If the second system comes on line the rest of the world could leave the system we run, and we are out in the cold. The full effects of that would be felt by us for years to come, and the US becomes less of a world leader. Our children and grand children will pay for what Trump is doing, and the world moves forwarded with out the US. Thanks Dictator Trump for destroying more of the USA, and thanks to all who voted for him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Just another example of how trump’s rhetoric, disclosing secrets, and policies are creating a large void between the US and our Allies. Why wouldn’t they question trump, and to not share information with us. Now it also appears that our Intelligence Agencies may be withholding info from trump! Very wise. 

But, something even darker is what kind of damage can barr do, now that he has control of and can disclose our Nation’s secrets?

trump, barr, and mitch seem to want to destroy our Country and it’s values...so wrong!

And who is trump working with and for?!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Trump lies -

Pompeo lies -

Normal - if they breathe, they lie.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

BOTTOMLINE 

UNDER TRUMP  

NO ONE IN THE WORLD BELIEVES THE UNITED STATES ANYMORE  

Pompeo Claims There’s ‘No Doubt’ Iran Attacked Tankers, But U.S. Allies Want Proof

Casting the Trump administration’s credibility gap into sharp relief, allies like Japan and Germany have demanded more “credible” evidence to support the U.S. claim.

The Crew and Captain of the Japanese Ship Attacked - Said US Government Reports Untrue

Following the explosions, the U.S. released a grainy video that allegedly showed an Iranian patrol boat removing an unexploded mine from the Courageous shortly after the initial blast. 

The footage, Trump said Friday, was proof that “Iran did do it.” 

“You know they did it because you saw the boat,” he told “Fox & Friends.” 

But U.S. allies ― and the owner of the vessel itself ― have disagreed with this conclusion. The president of Kokuka said at a press conference that the Courageous appeared to be struck by something that “flew towards the ship,” and not by a mine as the Trump administration has suggested.  

“I do not think there was a time bomb or an object attached to the side of the ship,” Yutaka Katada said. 

A senior Japanese government official told Japan Today that “the U.S. explanation has not helped us go beyond speculation.”

German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said Friday that “the video is not enough.” 

“We can understand what is being shown, sure, but to make a final assessment, this is not enough for me,” Maas told reporters. 

Jeremy Corbyn, Britain’s opposition leader, said more “credible evidence” was needed to support Trump’s allegation. However, UK Foreign Minister Jeremy Hunt said Britain is “almost certain” Iran was behind the attacks. 

According to The New York Times, other European leaders have also been hesitant to lay the blame on Iran ― a doubt fueled in part by their “distrust of the Trump administration and its hawkish policy toward Tehran,” the paper said. 

Source - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-administration-allies-iran-tanker-pompeo_n_5d072ea3e4b0985c419f...

Just another installment on the debt Bonespurs Owes Putin for the White House.  donny gets to pump his brand for 4 years while making America a laughing stock, Putin gets to move Russia into our former position of World Leadership.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

US Aliies Demand Iran Proof - Trump Mute

Message 7 of 7

BOTTOMLINE 

UNDER TRUMP  

NO ONE IN THE WORLD BELIEVES THE UNITED STATES ANYMORE  

Pompeo Claims There’s ‘No Doubt’ Iran Attacked Tankers, But U.S. Allies Want Proof

Casting the Trump administration’s credibility gap into sharp relief, allies like Japan and Germany have demanded more “credible” evidence to support the U.S. claim.

The Crew and Captain of the Japanese Ship Attacked - Said US Government Reports Untrue

Following the explosions, the U.S. released a grainy video that allegedly showed an Iranian patrol boat removing an unexploded mine from the Courageous shortly after the initial blast. 

The footage, Trump said Friday, was proof that “Iran did do it.” 

“You know they did it because you saw the boat,” he told “Fox & Friends.” 

But U.S. allies ― and the owner of the vessel itself ― have disagreed with this conclusion. The president of Kokuka said at a press conference that the Courageous appeared to be struck by something that “flew towards the ship,” and not by a mine as the Trump administration has suggested.  

“I do not think there was a time bomb or an object attached to the side of the ship,” Yutaka Katada said. 

A senior Japanese government official told Japan Today that “the U.S. explanation has not helped us go beyond speculation.”

German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said Friday that “the video is not enough.” 

“We can understand what is being shown, sure, but to make a final assessment, this is not enough for me,” Maas told reporters. 

Jeremy Corbyn, Britain’s opposition leader, said more “credible evidence” was needed to support Trump’s allegation. However, UK Foreign Minister Jeremy Hunt said Britain is “almost certain” Iran was behind the attacks. 

According to The New York Times, other European leaders have also been hesitant to lay the blame on Iran ― a doubt fueled in part by their “distrust of the Trump administration and its hawkish policy toward Tehran,” the paper said. 

Source - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-administration-allies-iran-tanker-pompeo_n_5d072ea3e4b0985c419f...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies