Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: UNBELIEVABLE

Message 1 of 6

@Moscow45 wrote:

Is he wrong? Trump has the ear of Xi. Hopefully a deal happens. Our Farmers are really struggling.

Our farmers are struggling because Trump decided to start a trade war he cannot win. Xi has essentially told Trump to pound sand and Trump has no idea how to respond.

So, yes, he is wrong...again....as usual.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Yep, Donnie is not just off the wall, he is OFF THE RAILS.   He's just a pitiful rambling, babbling man.

Here's a funny thing I ran across --  Watching these Fox News hosts deflate while listening to Trump is oddly satisfying.   Even his Fox friends looked extremely discomfited.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Is he wrong? Trump has the ear of Xi. Hopefully a deal happens. Our Farmers are really struggling.

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@schlomo wrote:

Look at this absurdly megalomaniacal statement from Trump at his hour-long Fox interview:

What a farce!

“If it weren't for me, Hong Kong would have been obliterated in 14 minutes,” he contended. China, he continued, "has got a million soldiers standing outside of Hong Kong that aren’t going in only because I asked him, please don’t do that.

mr second coming asked please and a million man army (on the other side of the planet) stands down.  Pence is guiding the prophecy fulfillment campaign.

What may be in mind in the way of a tremendous negative impact over the deal, if necessary?  Could it be worse than the "obliterated in 14 minutes" he's holding the reins on so President Xi...doesn't do any obliterating?

Truly that unbelievable.

H  E  L  P

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

His ego knows no bounds, does it?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

UNBELIEVABLE

Message 6 of 6

Look at this absurdly megalomaniacal statement from Trump at his hour-long Fox interview:

What a farce!

“If it weren't for me, Hong Kong would have been obliterated in 14 minutes,” he contended. China, he continued, "has got a million soldiers standing outside of Hong Kong that aren’t going in only because I asked him, please don’t do that. You will be making a big mistake. It’s going to have a tremendous negative impact on the trade deal, and he wants to make a trade deal.”

schlomo
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors