Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
193
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

193 Views
Message 41 of 65

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@erikm219989 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

LOL! The reason is crystal clear. The majority of Americans have a well deserved disdain for trump.

 

NASTINESS—?? Ya, mean like trump is everyday to everyone who doesn’t lick his totalitarian boots?

Not showing is a STATEMENT by those who see trump for what he is.   Clearly some still can’t see the reality of what he represents or the damage and disgrace he brings to this country.

 

To honor this moron in anyway, shows disrespect for oneself and this country.  

 

BTW, being PC—the new buzz word the Alt. Right has taught its drones to use, has been replaced—by trump’s crude, disgusting, underhanded, racist, untrue statements and actions.

 

No one need ask why this happened—the reason spouts conspiracy theories, racism, and stupidity everyday, while both weakening the country and putting  her people in danger.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


That was quite a pc-like torrent of hatred for our President.


That's because our current President, Donald Trump, needs to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and jailed for all the crimes he had committed against this country for the good of it.


Well, there are two ways for this to proceed. One is by the rule of law wherein such wild claims are sorted out an analysed and a rational decision is reached. The other is for the Progressive Movement's "Resistance" and it's masked and armed thugs in the street.

 

How do you see it going?


How about "seeing" that there is "another way" that you continually evade rk ..... RECOGNIZING THE OBVIOUS!!!!


What do you think, erik - is there another way that you prefer?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
193
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
187
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

187 Views
Message 42 of 65

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 Much of the support of Trump's core base is based on the hatred of the Left, Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, and those with different sexual preferences. Yet we have a poster who constantly brings of the supposed hatred from the left.


What a strange thing to say considering the rhetoric on these boards. An example of the hatred on the extreme left is to consider the post under discussion and realize that hot only was it hate filled, his/her/it's stalker kudoed it as did "Yeah, me too".

 

On the other hand, we on the right do definitely disagree with the politics of the neoMarxists but we enjoy an intellectual exchange as opposed to the "you're a Nazi, you're a fascist, you're alt-right, you're sexist" and so on - and on.

 

And then there is the "hatred of Mexicans" - I don't know if it is ignorance or just needing to hate, but we on the right object to illegal aliens - period. We prefer secure borders with out government in charge of immigration.

 

"Blacks" - consider which side says, "I see people as people" and which side sees that as racist.

 

"Muslims" - nope. However, a radical element of Islam has declared war on our nation and carried out terrorist attacks. We on the right are not tolerant of that.

 

"Sexual preferences" - Hey, I'm with Bill Clinton, don't ask, don't tell. I will not discuss my bedroom activities nor do I expect you to. But, look at the left - constantly making a political issue out of a private situation.

 

All in all, we are sweethearts. Youse guys ..... not so much.


Funny, but nothing in your long rant debunks anything that I posted, as usual.


Tragic that you dodn't see your post debunked point by point.


No Right Wing fallaciously opinionated statement debunks anything, except in the minds of reality depraved trump cultists


What a shame that the hate filled left can only respond to carefully spelled out logic with nothing but buzz words.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
187
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
205
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

205 Views
Message 43 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@erikm219989 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

LOL! The reason is crystal clear. The majority of Americans have a well deserved disdain for trump.

 

NASTINESS—?? Ya, mean like trump is everyday to everyone who doesn’t lick his totalitarian boots?

Not showing is a STATEMENT by those who see trump for what he is.   Clearly some still can’t see the reality of what he represents or the damage and disgrace he brings to this country.

 

To honor this moron in anyway, shows disrespect for oneself and this country.  

 

BTW, being PC—the new buzz word the Alt. Right has taught its drones to use, has been replaced—by trump’s crude, disgusting, underhanded, racist, untrue statements and actions.

 

No one need ask why this happened—the reason spouts conspiracy theories, racism, and stupidity everyday, while both weakening the country and putting  her people in danger.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


That was quite a pc-like torrent of hatred for our President.


That's because our current President, Donald Trump, needs to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and jailed for all the crimes he had committed against this country for the good of it.


Well, there are two ways for this to proceed. One is by the rule of law wherein such wild claims are sorted out an analysed and a rational decision is reached. The other is for the Progressive Movement's "Resistance" and it's masked and armed thugs in the street.

 

How do you see it going?


How about "seeing" that there is "another way" that you continually evade rk ..... RECOGNIZING THE OBVIOUS!!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
205
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
235
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

235 Views
Message 44 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 Much of the support of Trump's core base is based on the hatred of the Left, Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, and those with different sexual preferences. Yet we have a poster who constantly brings of the supposed hatred from the left.


What a strange thing to say considering the rhetoric on these boards. An example of the hatred on the extreme left is to consider the post under discussion and realize that hot only was it hate filled, his/her/it's stalker kudoed it as did "Yeah, me too".

 

On the other hand, we on the right do definitely disagree with the politics of the neoMarxists but we enjoy an intellectual exchange as opposed to the "you're a Nazi, you're a fascist, you're alt-right, you're sexist" and so on - and on.

 

And then there is the "hatred of Mexicans" - I don't know if it is ignorance or just needing to hate, but we on the right object to illegal aliens - period. We prefer secure borders with out government in charge of immigration.

 

"Blacks" - consider which side says, "I see people as people" and which side sees that as racist.

 

"Muslims" - nope. However, a radical element of Islam has declared war on our nation and carried out terrorist attacks. We on the right are not tolerant of that.

 

"Sexual preferences" - Hey, I'm with Bill Clinton, don't ask, don't tell. I will not discuss my bedroom activities nor do I expect you to. But, look at the left - constantly making a political issue out of a private situation.

 

All in all, we are sweethearts. Youse guys ..... not so much.


Funny, but nothing in your long rant debunks anything that I posted, as usual.


Tragic that you dodn't see your post debunked point by point.


No Right Wing fallaciously opinionated statement debunks anything, except in the minds of reality depraved trump cultists


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
235
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
236
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

236 Views
Message 45 of 65

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 Much of the support of Trump's core base is based on the hatred of the Left, Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, and those with different sexual preferences. Yet we have a poster who constantly brings of the supposed hatred from the left.


What a strange thing to say considering the rhetoric on these boards. An example of the hatred on the extreme left is to consider the post under discussion and realize that hot only was it hate filled, his/her/it's stalker kudoed it as did "Yeah, me too".

 

On the other hand, we on the right do definitely disagree with the politics of the neoMarxists but we enjoy an intellectual exchange as opposed to the "you're a Nazi, you're a fascist, you're alt-right, you're sexist" and so on - and on.

 

And then there is the "hatred of Mexicans" - I don't know if it is ignorance or just needing to hate, but we on the right object to illegal aliens - period. We prefer secure borders with out government in charge of immigration.

 

"Blacks" - consider which side says, "I see people as people" and which side sees that as racist.

 

"Muslims" - nope. However, a radical element of Islam has declared war on our nation and carried out terrorist attacks. We on the right are not tolerant of that.

 

"Sexual preferences" - Hey, I'm with Bill Clinton, don't ask, don't tell. I will not discuss my bedroom activities nor do I expect you to. But, look at the left - constantly making a political issue out of a private situation.

 

All in all, we are sweethearts. Youse guys ..... not so much.


Funny, but nothing in your long rant debunks anything that I posted, as usual.


Tragic that you dodn't see your post debunked point by point.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
236
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
210
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

210 Views
Message 46 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@erikm219989 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

LOL! The reason is crystal clear. The majority of Americans have a well deserved disdain for trump.

 

NASTINESS—?? Ya, mean like trump is everyday to everyone who doesn’t lick his totalitarian boots?

Not showing is a STATEMENT by those who see trump for what he is.   Clearly some still can’t see the reality of what he represents or the damage and disgrace he brings to this country.

 

To honor this moron in anyway, shows disrespect for oneself and this country.  

 

BTW, being PC—the new buzz word the Alt. Right has taught its drones to use, has been replaced—by trump’s crude, disgusting, underhanded, racist, untrue statements and actions.

 

No one need ask why this happened—the reason spouts conspiracy theories, racism, and stupidity everyday, while both weakening the country and putting  her people in danger.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


That was quite a pc-like torrent of hatred for our President.


That's because our current President, Donald Trump, needs to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and jailed for all the crimes he had committed against this country for the good of it.


Well, there are two ways for this to proceed. One is by the rule of law wherein such wild claims are sorted out an analysed and a rational decision is reached. The other is for the Progressive Movement's "Resistance" and it's masked and armed thugs in the street.

 

How do you see it going?


The "rule of law" seems to say that the "masked thugs in the street" are the KKK White Supremacist members and supporters that you support. You know, the ones who run their vehicles into a crowd, killing one and injuring dozens.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
210
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
175
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

175 Views
Message 47 of 65

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Hatred??  OMG—did you READ why people didn’t show??

I sure did. I read the Park Service's historical analysis.

You say THIS is hatred? Do you read the idiot’s hateful lie laiden tweets???

And the stream of hatred for our President continues.

 

Guess Alt. Right has done its job as its zombie followers further the Laughable rhetoric it spews.

 

Laughable in its ignorance! To support trump and his idiocy is to demean one’s self—no hatred, just truth— something alt. right Trump followers rarely speak or hear. 

And more hatred, not just for our President but fellow posters too.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Gee I miss the old pc days. Sharp tongue, definite ideological bias, but rational thoughts.Now it's all about boot licking, zombies, racist, moron, totalitarian, swamp creatures, and so on.


 


whillikers..what do you think it could be that leads so many to disagree with you? you call it hatred of course..but take a guess.


I duuno, what does "boot licking, zombies, racist, moron, totalitarian, swamp creatures, and so on" seem like to you.

 

And them let's consider a picture of our President on the southbound side of a northbound horse and jokes about out President involved in oral sex with a foreign leader - does that sound like reasonable disagreement along policy lines to you?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
175
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
166
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

166 Views
Message 48 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 Much of the support of Trump's core base is based on the hatred of the Left, Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, and those with different sexual preferences. Yet we have a poster who constantly brings of the supposed hatred from the left.


What a strange thing to say considering the rhetoric on these boards. An example of the hatred on the extreme left is to consider the post under discussion and realize that hot only was it hate filled, his/her/it's stalker kudoed it as did "Yeah, me too".

 

On the other hand, we on the right do definitely disagree with the politics of the neoMarxists but we enjoy an intellectual exchange as opposed to the "you're a Nazi, you're a fascist, you're alt-right, you're sexist" and so on - and on.

 

And then there is the "hatred of Mexicans" - I don't know if it is ignorance or just needing to hate, but we on the right object to illegal aliens - period. We prefer secure borders with out government in charge of immigration.

 

"Blacks" - consider which side says, "I see people as people" and which side sees that as racist.

 

"Muslims" - nope. However, a radical element of Islam has declared war on our nation and carried out terrorist attacks. We on the right are not tolerant of that.

 

"Sexual preferences" - Hey, I'm with Bill Clinton, don't ask, don't tell. I will not discuss my bedroom activities nor do I expect you to. But, look at the left - constantly making a political issue out of a private situation.

 

All in all, we are sweethearts. Youse guys ..... not so much.


Funny, but nothing in your long rant debunks anything that I posted, as usual.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
166
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
163
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

163 Views
Message 49 of 65

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 Much of the support of Trump's core base is based on the hatred of the Left, Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, and those with different sexual preferences. Yet we have a poster who constantly brings of the supposed hatred from the left.


What a strange thing to say considering the rhetoric on these boards. An example of the hatred on the extreme left is to consider the post under discussion and realize that hot only was it hate filled, his/her/it's stalker kudoed it as did "Yeah, me too".

 

On the other hand, we on the right do definitely disagree with the politics of the neoMarxists but we enjoy an intellectual exchange as opposed to the "you're a Nazi, you're a fascist, you're alt-right, you're sexist" and so on - and on.

 

And then there is the "hatred of Mexicans" - I don't know if it is ignorance or just needing to hate, but we on the right object to illegal aliens - period. We prefer secure borders with out government in charge of immigration.

 

"Blacks" - consider which side says, "I see people as people" and which side sees that as racist.

 

"Muslims" - nope. However, a radical element of Islam has declared war on our nation and carried out terrorist attacks. We on the right are not tolerant of that.

 

"Sexual preferences" - Hey, I'm with Bill Clinton, don't ask, don't tell. I will not discuss my bedroom activities nor do I expect you to. But, look at the left - constantly making a political issue out of a private situation.

 

All in all, we are sweethearts. Youse guys ..... not so much.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
163
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
162
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

162 Views
Message 50 of 65

@erikm219989 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

LOL! The reason is crystal clear. The majority of Americans have a well deserved disdain for trump.

 

NASTINESS—?? Ya, mean like trump is everyday to everyone who doesn’t lick his totalitarian boots?

Not showing is a STATEMENT by those who see trump for what he is.   Clearly some still can’t see the reality of what he represents or the damage and disgrace he brings to this country.

 

To honor this moron in anyway, shows disrespect for oneself and this country.  

 

BTW, being PC—the new buzz word the Alt. Right has taught its drones to use, has been replaced—by trump’s crude, disgusting, underhanded, racist, untrue statements and actions.

 

No one need ask why this happened—the reason spouts conspiracy theories, racism, and stupidity everyday, while both weakening the country and putting  her people in danger.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


That was quite a pc-like torrent of hatred for our President.


That's because our current President, Donald Trump, needs to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and jailed for all the crimes he had committed against this country for the good of it.


Well, there are two ways for this to proceed. One is by the rule of law wherein such wild claims are sorted out an analysed and a rational decision is reached. The other is for the Progressive Movement's "Resistance" and it's masked and armed thugs in the street.

 

How do you see it going?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
162
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors